NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at https://a.pgtb.me/QDZxtm and who are 21 years of age as of the date of entry. The Campaign is open to anyone in the world, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Global Golf Management, Ministry of Tourism Bahamas, Atlantis, LPGA, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of [your company name] as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on August 5, 2020, 0:00am CT and ending September 1st, 2020, 11:59pm CT. All online entries must be received by September 1st, 2020, 11:59pm CT.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at https://a.pgtb.me/QDZxtm. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Global Golf Management. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. You may gain more entries by sharing the contest via the provided referral URL and sharing mechanisms within the contest landing page. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Global Golf Management.
5. Prizes: The Winner of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive – Flights: $1,000 flight credit (airline gift card); Accommodations: 5 days / 4 nights at Atlantis Paradise Island Bahamas | Royal Tower (value $2,000); Atlantis Gift Card: $250 (available for use on-site); Ocean Club Golf Course: Round for two on the championship course (value $500); and, On-island Transportation: Return Airport transfers to and from Atlantis (value $300). Total retail value of USD $4,100.
Actual/appraised value may differ at the time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Global Golf Management. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Global Golf Management's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Global Golf Management to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Prize package must be redeemed in 2021 and is subject to room and tee time availability and COVID-19 travel restrictions. Winner and chosen guest must have a valid passport required for travel to the Bahamas and be in full compliance with COVID-19 travel requirements at the time of prize redemption. See https://www.bahamas.com/tourism-reopening for the latest COVID-19 Updates from the Bahamas.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Global Golf Management. Winner will be notified by email and social media private message where possible within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Global Golf Management shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within seven (7) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT GLOBAL GOLF MANAGEMENT‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Global Golf Management, anyone acting on behalf of Global Golf Management, and Global Golf Management’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Global Golf Management. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Global Golf Management from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Global Golf Management may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Global Golf Management reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Global Golf Management’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Global Golf Management may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Global Golf Management. Global Golf Management reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Global Golf Management has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Global Golf Management reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Global Golf Management and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: This Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND CHICAGO, ILLINOIS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Chicago, IL having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Global Golf Management, 4237 N. Damen Ave, Chicago, Illinois 60618, USA. Requests must be received no later than September 30, 2020, 11:59pm CT.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Global Golf Management, 4237 N. Damen Ave, Chicago, Illinois 60618, USA.
15. Facebook: The Campaign hosted by Global Golf Management is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
16. By entering the contest, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.
Copyright 2020 Global Golf Management