Just sign up for our newsletter and you could win an epic family day out at Whiteman Park to celebrate the start of Spring! The prize includes:
Copyright 2020 Whiteman Park
Spring competition Terms & Conditions
1. These Terms and Conditions apply to the ‘Spring into Whiteman Park Giveaway’ (the “Competition”).
2. You (the “Entrant”) will be governed by these Terms & Conditions.
3. The Competition is being run and promoted by Whiteman Park, (the “Promoter”), Western Australian Planning Commission and Department of Planning, Lands and Heritage.
4. Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry. For the entrant to be considered eligible, they must have executed the entry requirements. The Promoter may in their discretion refuse to award any prize to any Entrant who fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions. All relevant instructions on the Promoter’s website form part of these Terms and Conditions.
5. Entry to the Competition is via this link only.
6. You must be a resident of Western Australia and age 18 years old or over to submit a valid Entry and win the prize.
7. Employees of the Promoter, any person associated with the Competition, and any organisation or individual associated with the provision of the prize(s), are not eligible to enter.
8. The competition opens on Tuesday 1 September 2020 and the competition closes on Wednesday 30 September 2020 at 5pm WST. Entries received after the expiry of the Competition Period will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
9. Entries will be collated by the Promoter and 1 (one) winner will be chosen at random to win the prize.
10. Further entries will be drawn randomly if the original winner does not respond. The winner will be given 3 days to reply, and if no response has been received, a new winner will be chosen.
11. The winners will be notified by email and phone and then announced on Whiteman Park’s Facebook page and Instagram account.
12. THE PRIZE INCLUDES:
Picnic shelter hire at Whiteman Park (subject to availability)
Bennett Brook train rides for 2 adults and 2 children
Exclusive BBQ tongs, picnic rug, sandwich wrap, water bottle, keep cup, child’s lunch bag, and chopping board from Whiteman Park
$70 voucher for The Village Café
Special gift box features surprises from our village shops
Caversham Wildlife Park entry for 2 adults and 2 children
13. By entering this competition, you are opting in to receive marketing from Whiteman Park via email and social media. You can opt out at any time.
14. The Prize may not be exchanged, returned or replaced with a financial equivalent.
15. If the Prize is unavailable, the Promoter, at its discretion, reserves the right to render the prize cancelled.
16. Whiteman Park shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
17. To enter the competition, Entrants must submit their name and email address via the form.
18. The Competition will be promoted to potential Entrants via Whiteman Park promotional channels.
19. The winners will be notified by Whiteman Park, who will co-ordinate the claiming of the prize.
20. It is a condition of entry that the entrant consents to the Promoter using the entrant's name and profile picture in any marketing materials including but not limited to; social media platforms, website, newsletters and advertising publications - for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of the competition (including any outcome), and promoting any other products and services, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoters in the Centre(s) or otherwise.
21. If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the competition to the full extent permitted by law and subject to any approval or directions from a regulatory authority.
22. By entering the competition, an entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) from and against all actions, liabilities, penalties, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter or that the Promoter may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the competition or winning or failing to win a prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.