We’re looking for talented colourists in the UK to join our Spectrum Noir TV design team!
As a member of the Spectrum Noir design team, you’ll be part of a dedicated group of colourists whose inspirational work will be used for all of our marketing campaign activities such as TV Shows, Social Media, Magazines and Websites. The Spectrum Noir brand is known for its level of quality, detail and innovation - and that's why we need fantastic designers, artists and brand ambassadors to show our products off to their full potential.
Members will be provided with a generous welcome package of the whole Spectrum Noir colouring range and they’ll continue to receive the essentials they need to craft and colour with, free of charge.
Monthly member requirements will vary by skill and by complexity of projects, but as a guide, we would expect our design team to:
- Create up to 5-10 samples a month
- Be willing to share your knowledge on our social media pages
- Be willing to create extra projects and duplicates if required
- Be an ambassador for Crafter’s Companion and Spectrum Noir products
Interested in joining the Crafter's Companion design team? Here’s what you need to do: Send us photos of three to five of your best projects, preferably demonstrating die-cutting and embossing. We'd also love to see your Blog, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest pages so we can see your fantastic work - so please include links to these pages. We would like to see a wide range of Spectrum Noir products used in your application - CC stamps are preffered but not essential. All work submitted must be original and created by you.
Email these to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the following additional information in your email:
- Your full name
- Preferred email address
- Phone number
- Links to your blog, pinterest page and twitter (if you have one)
- Links to any additional places where we might see your work
- Design teams you are currently a member of
- Tell us about your preferred colouring medium and style
- Tell us a little bit about yourself. What do you love about colouring? Why do you want to be a part of the Spectrum Noir Design Team?!
The deadline for applications is 19th January 2017. If you’ve been chosen to become a Design Team Member, we’ll contact you no later than February 20th 2017.
If you have any questions prior to submitting your application, please don’t hesitate to send us an email! We’re looking forward to seeing your work!