KLIM Frozen Cow Tag Snowbike Ride Details
Ride snowbikes. Find tags. Win prizes. Have a blast.
KLIM takes pride in building riding gear for dedicated snowbike riders who thrive in winter conditions. To celebrate the winter riding season, KLIM is inviting snowbike riders to participate in a one-of-a-kind event set in our own backyard—the Island Park area in the rugged Caribou-Targhee National Forest.
This unique snowbike-only event will have riders spend a full day on some of our favorite local areas, guided by GPS, in search of valuable Cow Tags. Individual riders will be challenged to find either the highest number of Cow Tags, or the most challenging Cow Tags possible (depending on your strategy). These tags will earn you valuable raffle tickets, which will be used to enter prize drawings at the end of the event.
Here’s how it works.
- Friday, March 13, 2020 Check in 9:00am - 6:00pm
- Saturday, March 14, 2020 Ride 9:00am - 4:30pm
- Registration opens January 10, 2020
- Fees are $120 per person (non-refundable)
- Registration limited to 150 people
- Thousands of dollars in prize drawings
- Catered dinner (March 14)
- Special Trail Tech promo
- Frozen Cow Tag exclusive event t-shirt
- KLIM sticker
- KLIM 20-year anniversary hat
- GPS waypoints/tracks
- Minimum 1 GPS required per group
- Mandatory avalanche safety gear: beacons, shovels, probes (must be shown when signing in)
- Participants must be 18 years or older
- Snowbikes must display Idaho snow registration tags, which can be purchased at High Mountain Adventures (either resident or non-resident tags if visiting from out of state)
- Due to the nature of the Frozen Cow Tag Snowbike Ride, traditional snowmobiles will not be permitted
- 9:00am - 6:00pm Check in March 13 at High Mountain Adventures
- 8:30am Rider meeting March 14 at Sawtelle Mountain Adventures
- 9:00am - 4:30pm Ride
- 4:30pm - 5:30pm Post ride check-in
- 6:00pm - 7:30pm Dinner and awards
The KLIM Cow Tag is for snowbike riders from all over the United States for the purpose of celebrating this rapidly-growing sport with a great time riding in the Idaho backcountry. The ride should be enjoyable for everyone and good sportsmanship is expected from participants. Please do not participate in or encourage cheating to accumulate more raffle tickets than you fairly earned. This goes against the spirit and purpose of the Cow Tag and is not fair to those who are honest and discourages sponsors from participating in the future. Ride hard and play fair. Those found to be cheating will be disqualified from participating in the raffle.
Rider Meeting Location:
REVER APP HOW TO (MUST DOWNLOAD!): CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD