Use it to cover unexpected expenses today, or put it in your EFCU account to save for what's next.
Don’t have an Eglin Federal Credit Union account? That’s okay. You don’t have to be a member to enter or to win. But, if you want to join, we’d love to have you.
Eglin Federal Credit Union is proud to serve members in Okaloosa, Santa Rosa and Walton counties with nine branches and more than 40 local ATMs. Our members benefit from competitive dividend rates, access to low-rate auto loans, and a host of low- or no-fee services, like free Premium Checking. Visit eglinfcu.org/join to see if you're eligible for membership.
Insured by NCUA
Don't forget to:
Copyright 2020 Eglin Federal Credit Union
EFCU Emergency Fund Giveaway
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. EGLIN FEDERAL CREDIT UNION (EFCU) MEMBERSHIP IS NOT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. EFCU MEMBERSHIP DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. INTERNET ACCESS REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE. FREE INTERNET ACCESS IS AVAILABLE AT MANY PUBLIC LIBRARIES.
1. Eligibility: This Promotion is open to U.S. residents age 18 or older at the time of entry residing in the United States, and is void where prohibited by law. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Entrant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Promotion.
3. Promotion Period: The promotion period begins at 12:01 a.m. Central September 25, 2020 and ends at 11:59 p.m. Central October 22, 2020. All online entries must be received 11:59 p.m. Central October 22, 2020.
4. How to Enter: The Promotion must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at https://a.pgtb.me/tPCcbl.The entry must fulfill all Promotion requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Entries made utilizing the online form are limited to one entry per person per day. Additional entries may be obtained through a referral link. Entrants earn one (1) additional entry for each friend who clicks the Entrant’s unique referral URL and submits an entry of their own.
5. Prize: The Winner(s) of the Promotion (the “Winner”) will receive One (1) $500 prize. A total of five (5) prizes will be awarded.
Prize will be awarded in the form of a Credit Union check or, if Winner is a member of Eglin Federal Credit Union, an account deposit. No prize substitution shall be permitted. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner(s) will be selected by random drawing under the supervision of Sponsor on or about 10:00 a.m. Central on October 23, 2020. Winner(s) will be notified by email within five (5) business days following selection of Winner. Sponsor shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within five (5) business days from the first notification attempt, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Promotion is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE PROMOTION, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Sponsor, anyone acting on behalf of Sponsor, and Sponsor’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Promotion, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Sponsor from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Sponsor may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Promotion. In such case, Sponsor may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Promotion, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Promotion rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Promotion and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS PROMOTION IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND FLORIDA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Promotion, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Florida having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Promotion). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner(s) names or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Attn: Marketing Dept, Eglin Federal Credit Union, 838 Eglin Parkway NE, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547-2781. Requests must be received no later than November 6, 2020.
14. Sponsor: Eglin Federal Credit Union, 838 Eglin Parkway NE, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547-2781