Horror film streaming service Shudder takes control of the Horror Channel schedule on Friday 6th July from 9pm, showcasing some of their exclusive movies including zombie shocker It Stains the Sands Red, dark comedy Dead Shack, smart, scary slasher Found Footage 3D, and The Ring meets The Grudge action face-off Sadako Vs. Kayako.
We’ve got 5 annual passes worth over £45 each to give way, all you need to do is answer a simple question and be over 18 years of age.
Oh, and the comp closes on Friday 13th July. Good luck.
ALL * FIELDS ARE REQUIRED
You must be 15 years of age or over to enter. The competition closes 18th December 2017.
The Horror Channel’s Shudder Competition 2018 Terms and Conditions
1. The Horror Channel’s Shudder Competition 2018 is to take place during the period from 6th July 2018 to 13th July 2018 on the website operated by AMCNI, 111 Salusbury Road, London NW6 6RG ("AMCNI") found at the URL http://www.horrorchannel.co.uk;
2. The Competition is open to all UK and ROI residents, aged 18 over, except employees of AMCNI (or their immediate families) and/or anyone else connected with the administration of the Competition;
3. By entering the Competition, all entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and any entrant who fails to abide by any of these terms and conditions may be disqualified at AMCNI's sole discretion;
4. No purchase is necessary to take part in the Competition;
5. In order to enter the Competition entrants must complete all information required and send their entry via the website www.horrorchannel.co.uk
6. Only one entry per person. Spammers will be disqualified;
7. AMCNI accepts no responsibility for any entries that are lost, illegible, incomplete or altered and all such entries shall be disqualified. No entries will be accepted after the Closing Date as per paragraph 9 below. Confirmation of sending an entry via the Internet is not proof of entry nor does it constitute receipt;
8. Entries become the absolute property of AMCNI and will not be returned;
9. All entries must be received no later than 23:59 on the 13th July 2018;
10. AMCNI will not retain any personal data regarding the entrant unless the entrant provides their consent by checking the appropriate box on the entry form. All personal data retained shall be used for the purpose of AMCNI promotion and may be shared with selected third parties for promotional and research purposes;
12. There will be 5 winning entries to win the following prize: 1 annual Shudder pass;
13. The winner(s) will be selected from all eligible entries validly submitted by random;
14. The Winner will be informed by phone or e-mail or message in the week commencing after 13th July 2018. If the Winners decline or for any reason cannot accept a Prize, or the Winners cannot be contacted from the details they have supplied, substitute Winners may be drawn at AMCNI 's sole discretion;
15. The prizes are non-transferable and there are no alternatives. AMCNI may substitute a prize for an alternative of the same or comparable value if it, in its sole discretion, deems necessary;
16. AMCNI's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into;
17. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received;
18. The Prizes include nothing other than that expressly stated to be included as part of the Prizes. The Prizes may be subject to third party terms and conditions for which AMCNI is not responsible or liable;
19. Subject to prevailing date protection legislation, if any, the surname and county of origin of the Winners may be obtained by writing to AMCNI at the address set out in paragraph 1 (above) up to one month after the closing date, enclosing a stamped addressed stamped envelope or by visiting the website;
20. The Winners consent that their names and images may be used in publicity materials and events relating to the relevant competition and AMCNI does not accept any obligations of confidence towards the Winners;
21. The Winners further consent that names and images may be posted on the a AMCNI operated website, WAP site and on-air on the Channel after the closing date;
22. Winners may be invited to attend AMCNI events for prize giving, press or publicity. Winners acknowledge that attendance may entail travel and may occur during the regular working week. The Winners are responsible for organising an absence from work with their respective employers as required;
23. AMCNI shall not be responsible for any travel arrangements required in order for the Winners to accept the prize unless otherwise stated;
24. Entrants acknowledge that the dates of any AMCNI events cannot be altered;
25. AMCNI shall be entitled to terminate or modify these terms and conditions in its absolute discretion at any time;
26. As far as permitted by law, excluding liability for personal injury or death arising from negligence, AMCNI excludes all liability in connection with the Competition or prizes awarded or not awarded in connection with the Competition;
27. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising therefrom.
28. These terms and conditions may be translated into a local language version. The definitive version shall be the English language version.