Copyright 2019 Australia's Golden Outback
1. This competition is being run and promoted by Australia’s Golden Outback ("The Promoter").
2. Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
3. The competition begins at 10am WST on Thursday 1 August 2019 and concludes at midnight WST on Thursday 31 October 2019.
4. The Board's decision is final and no other correspondence will be entered into.
5. The winner will be the image with the most votes on the uploaded images on the Australia's Golden Outback website entry page. The winner will be notified via their contact information as provided during entry.
6. Employees of the Promoter are eligible to enter the competition, but cannot win the competition.
7. The winner will receive a cheque for $500
8. It is a condition of entry that the entrant consents to the Promoter using the entrant's name and Wildflower Competition entry image/s in any marketing materials including but not limited to; social media platforms, website, newsletters and advertising publications - for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of the competition (including any outcome), and promoting any other products and services, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoters in the Centre(s) or otherwise. This may extend to newsletters and social media advertising.
9. All photo(s) must be 300dpi or above to be eligible for prize selection. Any photos below this will not be considered for prize selection.
10. Photographs must be of wildflowers found in the Golden Outback region. This includes the Gascoyne Murchison, the Goldfields and Norseman, the Wheatbelt and Esperance and Hopetoun. Please see the Holiday Planner map for the boundary lines: https://www.australiasgoldenoutback.com/page/maps-golden-outback
11. If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the competition to the full extent permitted by law and subject to any approval or directions from a regulatory authority.
12. By entering the competition, an entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) from and against all actions, liabilities, penalties, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter or that the Promoter may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the competition or winning or failing to win a prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.
13. By entering, an entrant opts in to future marketing from Australia's Golden Outback.