Submit a photo of your outdoor holiday display and details
Vote for your favorite entry
(Voting begins December 13, 2019)
Share with friends!
Copyright 2019 WOIO
Light up your Cribbs
OFFICIAL PROMOTION RULES
1. Promotion Description. This promotion is sponsored by WOIO, LLC – 1717 East 12th St, Cleveland,
OH 44114, and Live Nation Inc. 44 N Main St, Chagrin Falls, OH 44022. The promotion begins at
12:00 am on 12/02/19 and ends at 11:59 am on 12/19/19. Entries must be received by 11:59 pm on
12/12/19. Promotion is void where prohibited. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be
bound by these promotion rules. Apple is not a sponsor or involved in the contest in any
2. Eligibility. No purchase necessary to enter or win. This promotion is open only to legal U.S.
residents of Ohio in the Cleveland DMA/The WOIO viewing area: Ashland county, Ashtabula
county, Carroll county, Cuyahoga county, Erie county, Geauga county, Holmes county, Huron
county, Lake county, Lorain county, Medina county, Portage county, Richland county, Stark county,
Summit county, Tuscarawas county and Wayne county, who are 18 years of age or older at the
time of entry. Employees and immediate family members of employees of Gray Television, Inc.,
WOIO, LLC, Live Nation and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and
their advertising and production agencies are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
3. How to Enter. Beginning at 12:00 am on 12/02/19, individuals can enter on the cleveland19.com or www.cribbsinthecle.com contest page. Entries must contain the name, email, phone number of the entrant & upload photo of outdoor holiday decoration display of entrant’s home in order to be considered. Entries must be received by 11:59 pm on 12/12/19 in order to qualify. Entrants must be able to show proof of residency in the home featured in the submitted photo. Each entry may be disqualified at WOIO, LLC’s sole discretion if it determines that the entry is not valid. All entries become the property of Sponsor(s), and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to use any information submitted by entrants. Entries must be filled out completely in order to qualify, and will be void if they are, in whole or in part, incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, counterfeit, altered, or obtained through theft or fraud. No mechanically reproduced, software-generated or other automated multiple entries are permitted. Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or mutilated entries, including due to transmission, technical, and/or network failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any hardware or software (whether originating with sender or Sponsor(s)), telephonic failures, human error, or any other error or malfunction. For online entries, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry will be considered the entrant. An “authorized account holder” shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with a winning entry. Entrants agree not to upload, post or transmit any materials which contain any computer viruses, Easter eggs, worms, Trojan Horses or other harmful component or programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the operation of the promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to seek damages from any person who makes such attempt(s). Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted by an individual or the authorized account holder of an e-mail address shall be determined by Sponsor(s) in its/their sole discretion, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the promotion.
4. Ownership and Publicity Rights. By submitting an entry in any form, entrant represents and
warrants that he/she owns the copyrights and moral rights to any and all artistic or commercial
works contained in his/her entry, including any images, logos, music, videos, and/or literary or
written content (even if such works are in the background). In exchange for the opportunity to
participate in this promotion, entrant grants Sponsor(s) the perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide, and
irrevocable right, but not the obligation, to use, edit, alter, copy, reproduce, disclose, display,
publish, prepare derivative works from, perform, distribute, exhibit, broadcast, stream, embed, or
otherwise exploit the entry, in whole or in part, whether in connection with the promotion or not, in
any form, media or technology, now known or hereafter developed, including, without limitation,
broadcast and cable television, radio, mobile transmission and the Internet, for any purpose
whatsoever, including, but not limited to, advertising, promotion, entertainment and commercial
purposes, without any payment to, or further authorization by, the entrant. Entrant represents and
warrants that he/she has the right to grant all of the rights in this paragraph to the Sponsor(s), and
that he/she has secured all third party rights, including but not limited to copyrights, trademark, and
privacy rights contained within his/her entry. Entrant represents and warrants that the entry is
original and that all factual statements contained in it are true and correct and not exaggerated. If at
any time Sponsor(s) receive a request to remove any entry from Sponsor(s) broadcast, website,
blog, twitter account, message board, podcast, social media profile, mobile application, or other
media claiming entrant’s failure to secure or possess any of the rights contained herein, Sponsor(s)
reserve(s) the right to remove the submission and eliminate entrant from further consideration in
this promotion. If any entry: (1) contains material that is violent, pornographic, obscene, illegal,
inappropriate, defamatory, or racially or morally offensive; (2) does not comply with these rules; or
(3) does not meet Sponsor(s) standards for any reason whatsoever, Sponsor(s) reserve the right to
reject the entry as ineligible for submission. Please see WOIO’s website’s Terms of Service for
terms and conditions on content submissions.
5. Prize(s). One (1) first-place winner will receive one (1) 4 pack of tickets to the Trans-Siberian Orchestra at the Quicken Loans Arena on December 27th at 3:00pm. Prize total value is estimated at $318 per 4 pack of tickets. Grand Prize winner will also receive a TSO Light-o-Rama kit valued at $750. The first-place winner will be notified on or about December 20. Five (5) second-place winners will be randomly selected to receive two (2) tickets to the Trans-Siberian Orchestra at the Quicken Loans Arena on December 27th at 3:00pm. Prize total value is estimated at $119 per 2 tickets. No prize may be exchanged for cash, transferred, or assigned. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded.
How the Prizes are Awarded. One (1) first-place winner will be selected by popular vote by visitors on the Cleveland19.com or cribbsinthecle.com contest page. This winner will receive one (1) 4 pack of tickets to the Trans-Siberian Orchestra at the Quicken Loans Arena on December 27th at 3:00pm. Prize total value is estimated at $318 per 4 pack of tickets. Grand Prize winner will also receive a TSO Light-o-Rama kit valued at $750.
Five (5) second-place winners will be selected randomly to receive one (1) 2 pack of tickets to the Trans-Siberian Orchestra at the Quicken Loans Arena on December 27th at 3:00pm. Voting period will be from December 13, 2019 – December 19, 2019. Email addresses will only be allowed one (1) vote per 24-hour period. All winners will be notified by phone and/or email and have 48 Hours to respond. If there is no response, an alternate winner will be selected and contacted. All winners must have valid Flash Seats account.
6. Odds of Winning. The odds of winning the first-place prize depend on the visual excellence of the
outdoor holiday display featured in the submitted photo or video, in Sponsor’s sole and final
discretion. The odds of winning the second-place prize depend on the number of eligible entries
received and the number of votes received in the online portal.
7. Conditions of Acceptance of Prize. Driver’s license or other appropriate picture identification is
required to claim a prize. The winner(s), travel companion(s), and/or any other persons necessary
will be required to execute and return a release and affidavit of eligibility the day of prize notification,
or the prize will be forfeited. A winner must take possession of his or her prize by December 26th,
2019. Winner’s will be asked to create a Flash Seats ticket account to receive prize.
Winner(s) will be solely responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes, as well as license
and registration fees incurred by participating in the promotion, including, but not limited to,
transportation costs, gratuities and other items of an incidental nature. WOIO, LLC will report any
individual winnings over $600 (in cash or fair market value of goods or services) in a one year
period to the Internal Revenue Service. Winner(s) will receive a Form 1099 from WOIO, LLC if
WOIO, LLC reports any winnings to the Internal Revenue Service. Prize(s) may not be exchanged
for cash or any other consideration.
Each winner agrees to the use of his or her name and likeness in publicity without any additional
compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering this promotion, each winner
acknowledges that WOIO, LLC, and all other sponsors and venues, have the right to publicize and
broadcast each winner’s name, voice, and likeness, the fact that he or she won, and all matters
8. Limitation on Liability. By entering this promotion, each entrant forever discharges and releases
Sponsor(s), its/their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors,
officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, suits, and
demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the promotion, including, without limitation,
responsibility for property damage, loss of life, or personal injury resulting from or in connection with
participating in the promotion or from or in connection with use or receipt of the prize(s), however
9. Sponsor’s Reservation of Rights. These official rules are subject to modification by WOIO, LLC. In
the event of a dispute, all decisions made by WOIO, LLC are final and binding. Sponsor(s)
reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry
process or the operation of Sponsor’s/Sponsors’ web site(s), or who otherwise acts in violation of
these official rules. Sponsor(s) further reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to cancel,
terminate, or modify this promotion if, for any reason, the promotion is not capable of completion as
planned (including, but not limited to, for the following reasons: infection by computer virus,
technical corruption, force majeure, or non-authorized human intervention that compromises or
affects the administration, fairness, integrity, security, or proper conduct of the promotion).
10. List of Winners. For a list of winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to WOIO-TV, 1717
E. 12th Street, Cleveland, OH 44114 between December 21, 2019 and February 17, 2020.