Application and voting details can be found on our blog post here.
One worthy project will be chosen to receive our $5,000 Live First Community Grant!
Three runner-up grants of $1,000 each will be awarded to the three projects with the most votes!
April 4 - April 25 (11:59 AM CST)
Fill out the entry form and enter your project or organization
April 25 (12:00 PM CST) - May 9
Vote for and share your favorite project or organization
Winners are announced and featured on our Facebook page!
Voting begins April 25 at 12:00 PM CST. Entries must be approved by First International Bank & Trust before they will appear here.
Make sure to share your entry to gain even more votes!
Copyright 2018 [First International Bank & Trust]
LIVE FIRST COMMUNITY GRANT OFFICIAL RULES
BY ENTERING, ENTRANT AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE DECISIONS OF THE JUDGES, WHICH SHALL BE FINAL IN ALL RESPECTS. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal residents of North Dakota, Minnesota, or Arizona who are 18 years of age or older at time of application. Employees and their affiliates are not eligible for the $5,000 grand prize. Being a current First International Bank & Trust customer will not increase your chances of winning.
2. CONTEST SCHEDULE: Applications will be accepted from Wednesday, April 4, 2018 at 8:00am CST to Wednesday, April 25 at 11:59am CST. Votes will be accepted from Wednesday, April 25, 2018 at 12:00pm CST to Wednesday, May 9, 2018 at 11:59pm CST. Grant recipients will be notified by their registered e-mail and/or phone number. Winners must respond by 12:00 pm CST Friday, May 19, 2018 or the grant is forfeited and new winners will be selected.
4. ODDS OF WINNING: Each individual can nominate one organization or project by filling out the online form and submitting a corresponding photo. The winner will receive $5,000 courtesy of First International Bank & Trust. By submitting your application and photo you agree that First International Bank & Trust may use it in any promotional or marketing materials, including but not limited to sharing on Facebook and the First International Bank & Trust website. The highest number of votes will determine the $1,000 grant recipients. If a project is nominated multiple times, First International Bank & Trust reserves the right to combine votes from all projects into one total. A panel of judges from First International Bank & Trust will determine the $5,000 grant recipient.
Winners are required to submit weekly updates to First International Bank & Trust for the duration of the project. By submitting these updates, winners agree that First International Bank & Trust may use them in any promotional or marketing materials, including but not limited to sharing on Facebook and the First International Bank & Trust website.
Obscene, provocative or otherwise questionable content will not be considered. We retain sole discretion as to what constitutes inappropriate content. Winning ideas must not involve religious advocacy/proselytizing – acts and intentions to advance a religious denomination or expand membership or encourage conversion. Projects that disparage or discriminate against any group, projects that promote hate or violence, or acts of protest are not eligible.
5. PRIZE DETAILS: GRAND PRIZE: The Grand Prize winner will receive a $5,000 donation to the organization or beneficiary specified in his or her application. Three (3) runners up will receive $1,000 each.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS: All Entrants must have a valid e-mail address or phone number. Winners are solely responsible for any taxes on their respective prizes. No substitution of prize is offered, except at the sole discretion of First International Bank & Trust. Prizes are non-transferable. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with another prize of equal or greater value. If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion to cancel, modify or terminate the Contest. Further, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual deemed to be (a) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or any Sponsor or Contest-related Web Site; (b) violating the Official Rules; (c) violating the Web Site terms of service, conditions of use and/or applicable general rules or guidelines; or (d) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. This Contest is offered only in the United States and is governed by the laws of the state of North Dakota. All claims relating in any manner to this Contest or to any Submission must be resolved in the federal or state courts located in Fargo, North Dakota.
LEGAL WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, DESTROY, TAMPER OR VANDALIZE THIS WEB SITE OR INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified by phone and/or email and will be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release, and, where lawful, a Publicity Release by 12:00 pm CST Friday, May 19, 2018 or Prize will be forfeited and an alternate Winners may be selected by the panel of judges.
Any waiver of any obligation hereunder by Sponsor does not constitute a general waiver of any obligation to Entrants. By entering the contest, Entrant agrees, and agrees in writing if requested, that any Submission will be deemed a Work Made For Hire under the Copyright laws of the United States, but if it cannot be so deemed, then the Finalist agrees to irrevocably assign and transfer to Sponsor all of his/her right, title and interest in and to his/her Submission, if any, including all but not limited to all copyright and trademark rights which he or she may have, in the United States and worldwide, therein, for consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged. Entrants hereby waive in favor of Sponsor, all rights of "Droit Moral" or "Moral Rights of Authors" or any similar rights or principles of law that Entrant may now or later have to his/her Submission. Sponsor reserves the right to alter, change or modify a winning Submission, in its sole discretion. Upon request of Sponsor, Entrant shall execute and deliver such additional instrument of assignment, as may be solely deemed by Sponsor, reasonably necessary to establish the ownership of record of the right, title and interest in and to the Submission and of the copyrights transferred and "Moral Rights of Authors" waived under these Official Rules. Should Sponsor fail to request the said assignment as stated, that shall not be deemed a waiver of Sponsor's rights and Sponsor may at a later time request the assignment.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: No liability or responsibility is assumed by First International Bank & Trust resulting from any user's participation in or attempt to participate in the Contest or ability or inability to upload or download any information in connection with participating in the Contest. No responsibility or liability is assumed by First International Bank & Trust, Sponsor or Contest Parties for technical problems or technical malfunction arising in connection with any of the following occurrences which may affect the operation of the Contest: hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic, wireless or Internet connectivity or other online communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet service providers, servers, hosts or providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any e-mail transmissions to be sent or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted e-mail transmissions; inaccessibility of the Web Site in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the Internet or the Web Site; unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Contest, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, worms; or destruction of any aspect of the Contest, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of an email account used in connection with the Contest. First International Bank & Trust, Sponsor and Contest Parties are not responsible for any typographical errors in the announcement of prizes or these Official Rules, or any inaccurate or incorrect data contained on the Web Site. Use of Web Site is at user's own risk. First International Bank & Trust, Sponsor and the Contest Parties are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained to user's or any other person's computer equipment resulting from participation in the Contest, use of the Web Site or the download of any information from the Web Site. By participating in the Contest, the Entrant releases Sponsor, Contest Parties, First International Bank & Trust, from any and all claims, damages or liabilities arising from or relating to such Entrant's participation in the Contest. By accepting a prize in the Contest, winners agree that the Sponsor, Contest Parties, First International Bank & Trust shall not be liable for any loss or injury resulting from participation in the Contest, acceptance or use of any prize.
10. SPONSOR: First International Bank & Trust, 100 N. Main, Watford City, ND 58854.
By participating in this promotion you agree to the Official Rules.
You are providing your information to First International Bank & Trust and not to Facebook.