MISSION FOODS “SNACK SHOWDOWN” SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. PLEASE DO NOT ENTER UNLESS YOU MEET THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS AT TIME OF ENTRY.
1. WHEN TO ENTER: The Mission Foods “SNACK SHOWDOWN” Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on January 1, 2019 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on February 4, 2019 (“Sweepstakes Period”). The Sweepstakes Period consists of four (4) separate entry periods (each, an “Entry Period”) wherein Entry Period prizes will be awarded from among all eligible entries received during each Entry Period. Each Entry Period begins at 12:00:01 a.m. ET on each Tuesday during the Sweepstakes Period, and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on the following Monday during the Sweepstakes Period. Additionally, one (1) Grand Prize will be awarded in a random drawing to be conducted at the conclusion of the Sweepstakes Period from among all eligible entries received during the entire Sweepstakes Period. The Entry Periods will take place as follows:
Entry Period No.
Entry Period Start and End Date
1/1/2019 – 2/4/2019
2. WHO CAN ENTER: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 states of the United States and Washington District of Columbia (D.C.) who are age of majority (age 19 in Alabama and Nebraska, age 21 in Mississippi and age 18 in all other states and D.C.) or older. Employees, officers, directors, members and managers of Gruma Corporation (“Sponsor”), Augustine Ideas, Promotion Fulfillment Center (“Administrator”) and each of their respective parent and/or subsidiary companies, and advertising and promotion agencies, and members of the immediate families (parent, child, sibling and spouse of each) or households of any of the foregoing, are NOT eligible.
3. HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, you may enter the Sweepstakes by visiting missionfoods.com/winbig and following the on-screen instructions to submit an entry. Entry Limit: one (1) entry per email address per day. For purposes of these Official Rules, a “day” is defined as each twenty-four (24) hour period during the Sweepstakes Period beginning at 12:00:01 a.m. ET and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. ET. Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any entry or person that is not in compliance with these Official Rules. Entries are deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address holder associated with an entry. Sponsor may require an entrant to provide Sponsor with proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with a winning entry. Any entrant who attempts to enter with multiple identities or email addresses will be disqualified and forfeits any prize won. Robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated entries are prohibited. Proof of submission of an entry does not constitute proof of receipt. ALL ENTRIES MUST BE SUBMITTED BY 11:59:59 P.M. ET ON FEBRUARY 4, 2019.
If you use a mobile device to enter the Sweepstakes, data rates may apply. You should consult your wireless service provider’s pricing plan for details. You agree to incur any and all charges demanded by your wireless carrier.
4. ENTRY PERIODS & DRAWINGS/ODDS: Administrator will conduct the random drawings (each, a “Drawing”) on or after each “Drawing Date” set forth in the table in Rule 1 above. Each entry is eligible only for the Drawing for the Entry Period during which the entry is received by Sponsor and the Grand Prize Drawing. Non-winning entries eligible for one Drawing are not eligible for any other Entry Period Drawing. Administrator’s decision about eligibility for a Drawing is final. Odds of winning an Entry Period prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the corresponding Entry Period. Odds of winning the Grand Prize depend upon the total number of eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period.
One (1) Grand Prize: The Grand Prize consists of an ultimate game watcher package. The ultimate game watcher package comprises a Big Screen TV, awarded as a $1,200 Best Buy Gift card, two (2) recliners, awarded as a $1,500 Amazon Gift Card, a one (1) year game watching TV package (Satellite or Cable TV with sports package), awarded as a $3,000 general use Visa® gift card and game watching groceries for a year, awarded as a $2,500 general use Visa® gift card. Gift cards issued may be used for the intended prize. Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize: $8,200.
Entry Period Prizes:
Four (4) First Prizes: one (1) for each Entry Period – A Yeti premium chair. ARV: $350.00.
Four (4) Second Prizes: one (1) for each Entry Period – A Weber Tailgate Grill. ARV: $300.00.
Four (4) Third Prizes: one (1) for each Entry Period – A Yeti premium cooler. ARV: $235.00 .
Twenty-Four (24) Fourth Prizes: six (6) for each Entry Period – A $100 NFL Shop Gift Card. ARV: $100.00.
Fifty-Two (52) Fifth Prizes: thirteen (13) for each Entry Period – A $50 NFL Shop Gift Card. ARV: $50.00.
Fifty-Two (52) Sixth Prizes: thirteen (13) for each Entry Period – A $50 Visa general use Gift Card. ARV: $50.00.
Sixty-Four (64) Seventh Prizes: sixteen (16) for each Entry Period – A Yeti premium double-wall vacuum insulated tumbler. ARV: $47.00.
One Hundred and Eight (108) Eighth Prizes: twenty seven (27) for each Entry Period – A $25 Amazon general use Gift Card. ARV: $25.00.
Total ARV of All Prizes: $25,048. Gift Cards are subject to terms and conditions set by the issuer. Names associated with any prize are trademarks of the makers/issuers of that prize, none of whom are sponsors of or associated in any way with this Sweepstakes. All prize details determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize (or component thereof) with a prize or prize component of equal or greater value if any advertised prize becomes unavailable, but no other substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted. Any prize not accepted by a prize winner will be forfeited. Prize winners are solely responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes and other fees associated with acceptance and use of a prize. Sponsor is obligated to award only the prizes stated above. UNCLAIMED OR UNDELIVERABLE PRIZES ARE NOT AWARDED. PRIZES ARE AWARDED ‘AS IS’. SPONSOR MAKES NO WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ABOUT ANY PRIZE. Prize Limit: One Prize Per Person Per Entry Period.
6. PRIZE WINNER NOTIFICATIONS: Potential winners will be notified by email message from Administrator. The prize notification message will provide prize claim instructions that include the requirement that the selected potential winner respond to the prize claim message within two (2) business days of the date the prize notification message was sent. If a potential winner fails to respond within that time frame, the prize will be forfeited. Each potential winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release, and a publicity release unless prohibited by law. Failure to comply when requested may result in disqualification and award of prize to an alternate winner. If any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, Sponsor is unable to contact a potential winner, or a potential winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, prize will be forfeited and an alternate potential prize winner will be selected. The prize will be shipped to the address provided in the entry within eight (8) weeks after Administrator completes the verification process. Sponsor is not responsible for any change to an entrant’s email or mailing address.
7. ENTRANT AGREEMENT AND RELEASE: BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES:
California Residents: By participating in this Sweepstakes, you waive your rights with respect to California Civil Code Section 1542, which states that “a general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which, if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.”
8. GENERAL RULES: This Sweepstakes is void outside the 50 United States and D.C. and where prohibited, restricted or taxed. The Released Parties are not responsible for: late, lost, incomplete, undeliverable, misaddressed or misdirected Sweepstakes entries, mail, email or other communications; errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects or delays in operations or transmission of information, in each case whether arising by way of technical or other failures or malfunctions of computer hardware, software, communications devices and their settings or transmission lines; data corruption, theft or destruction; or unauthorized access to or alteration or loss of Sweepstakes-related information or materials. Sponsor reserves the right to restrict participation from any IP or MAC address or device if suspicious activity is detected or suspected. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering or for insufficient space in user's email account to receive email. The Released Parties disclaim any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with, this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, terminate or suspend this Sweepstakes if for any reason this Sweepstakes cannot be conducted as designed or intended. If Sponsor modifies, terminates or suspends this Sweepstakes, Sponsor will post a notice at Missiontochange.com and, if time and circumstances allow, determine procedures for awarding the prizes. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant from this Sweepstakes or any other promotion conducted by Sponsor or any of its affiliates if his or her fraud or misconduct disrupts the intended execution of this Sweepstakes. Sponsor also reserves the right to correct errors or inconsistencies in promotional materials or in the announcement of prizes. If Sweepstakes-related promotional materials and these Official Rules are inconsistent, then the Official Rules shall govern with respect to this Sweepstakes.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. WINNERS LIST: To obtain a list of the names of the winners, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “41090 Winners” as the subject line. Requests must be received by 11:59PM ET on February 28, 2019. The winners list will be available after all prizes have been awarded. (For protection of winners’ privacy, the winners list will include first name, first initial of last name and state of residence only.)
SPONSOR: Gruma Corporation, 5601 Executive Drive, Suite 700, Irving, TX 75038
Come back every day for another chance to vote for your favorite recipe and win an awesome prize.
Check out all of our game day recipes.