Copyright 2020 Stew Leonard's
Enter for a chance to win!
$200 Gift Card Giveaway
OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES
September 23, 2020 – October 20, 2020
PRIZE: One winner shall receive a $200 Gift Card to Stew Leonard’s Food Stores.
• Entry into this sweepstakes constitutes your acceptance of these Official Rules.
• NO PURCHASE OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. NO PURCHASE OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
• One entry per person.
• Must be 18 or older to enter.
• I understand that G2G3 Newington LLC, Stew Leonard's Danbury, LLC, Stew Leonard's Yonkers LLC, Stew Leonard's Farmingdale LLC, Stew Leonard's East Meadow LLC, Stew Leonard’s Paramus LLC / Stew Leonard’s (collectively “Stew Leonard’s”) is not responsible for technical malfunction, lost or delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, line failure or malfunction of any telephone network, computer equipment and software, the inability to access any website or online service or any other error, human or otherwise.
• How to enter: All those who enter using either the online entry form provided at StewLeonards.com or the paper entry form provided in-store between September 23rd and October 20, 2020 will be entered for a chance to win.
• By checking the option “YES”, you agree to join Stew Leonard’s email list and will receive emails containing weekly specials, news and special events.
• All entries must be received by 9:00 p.m., October 20, 2020 to be eligible. All entries received after that time are void and ineligible for the prize. Incomplete or illegible entries are not eligible.
• Stew Leonard’s, whose decision is final, will conduct the random drawing of one email address from all entries and all email subscriptions by October 31, 2020. The odds of winning are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries.
• How we contact winners: Stew Leonard’s will email any winners of sweepstakes a “winner notification email” to the “sender” email address used to enter the contest, and the person receiving and replying to the winner notification email will be considered the winner unless that person specifies another person as the winner. Stew Leonard’s will either ask the winner to pick up the prize at the Customer Service Desk of a specific Stew Leonard’s location or mail the contest prize to the address supplied by the recipient of the winner notification email, at Stew Leonard’s discretion. The winner must claim the prize by email response to the winner notification email within 3 days of the date Stew Leonard’s sent the winner notification email. Failure to respond shall mean that the winner forfeits the prize. Stew Leonard’s is not required to award elsewhere any prizes forfeited by the chosen winner(s).
• Winner must provide a valid photo I.D. to Customer Service when picking up prize.
• Winners may not request substitutions of prize winnings. If the specified prize becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, Stew Leonard’s may substitute a prize of like or equal value. No cash value.
• All applicable taxes are the responsibility of the winner.
• Stew Leonard’s is not responsible for winner limitations that prevent acceptance or use of the prize.
• Stew Leonard’s reserves the right to alter any rules of any sweepstakes or contest at any time. If you have any questions or complaints about a Stew Leonard’s sweepstakes or contest, please email email@example.com
• Sweepstakes open to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. By submitting your entry to this sweepstakes, you are certifying that you are a legal resident of the United States or the District of Columbia. This sweepstakes is not open to employees and their immediate families of Stew Leonard’s or their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies. Sweepstakes void where prohibited, and subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Winner shall be responsible for any federal, state, county, and/or local taxes resulting from the prize. Stew Leonard’s is not responsible for printing, production or distribution errors and may rescind, cancel or revoke this sweepstakes based upon any such error without liability at its sole discretion.
• Winner agrees that Stew Leonard’s and their subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and employees shall have no liability in connection with acceptance or use of the prize offered. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to defend and hold harmless Stew Leonard’s and their agencies for any injuries, damages or losses that may be sustained in connection with the ownership, use or misuse of the prize. Acceptance of the prize shall constitute and signify the winner’s agreement and consent that Stew Leonard’s may in perpetuity use the winner’s name, address, likeness, and/or prize information for promotional purposes without further payment or consideration.
• By submitting any photo or information to Stew Leonard’s, you hereby grant to Stew Leonard’s and its affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees and assigns, an irrevocable, perpetual and royalty-free right to use, reproduce, edit, display, transmit, prepare derivative works of, modify, publish and otherwise make use of the submitted photo or other information in any and all media, whether now known or hereinafter created, throughout the world and for any purpose. In addition to the other things, the rights granted to Stew Leonard’s include but are not limited to the right to resize, crop, censor, compress, edit, feature, caption, affix logos to and to otherwise alter or make use of the submitted photo: By submitting any photo or information to Stew Leonard’s, you hereby represent and warrant that the submitted photo or information does not and shall not infringe on any copyright any rights of privacy or publicity of any person or any other right of any third party and you have the right to grant any and all rights and licenses granted to Stew Leonard’s herein, including but not limited to all necessary right under copyright, free and clear of any claims or encumbrances; You acknowledge and agree that Stew Leonard’s shall have no obligation to post, display or otherwise make publicly available any photo or information submitted by you, and may, in its sole and unfettered discretion, remove, edit, modify or delete any photo or information that you submit to Stew Leonard’; You understand and intend that any photo or information submitted by you to Stew Leonard’s may be available for viewing, rating, review and comment on by the public, and understand that comments or ratings with which you disagree or are unhappy about may be published or otherwise become associated with any photo or information you submit to Stew Leonard’s. By submitting any photo or information to Stew Leonard’s, you hereby waive any privacy expectations that you may have with respect to any such photo or information submitted by you to Stew Leonard’s. You hereby agree to hold Stew Leonard’s and its affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, sponsors and assigns harmless from and against, and hereby waive any right to pursue, any claims of any nature arising in connection with the inclusion in, publication via on display on any Stew Leonard’s site or in our email newsletters or any other use authorized under these terms of any photo or information submitted to Stew Leonard’s by you; Photos or information submitted by you to Stew Leonard’s shall be the property of Stew Leonard’s and Stew Leonard’s shall have no obligation to preserve, return or otherwise make available to you or others any photos or information submitted.
• For the name of the winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: “$200 Gift Card Sweepstakes”, c/o Marketing, Stew Leonard’s, 100 Westport Ave., Norwalk, CT, 06851. Requests must be received by November 1, 2020. Allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.