Win a 6-night, 7-day Diving Vacation in the Florida Keys*
Two Nights’ Accommodations in Key Largo at Amoray Dive Resort
Two, 2-tank dive trips to the wrecks & reefs off Key Largo with Amoray Dive Resort
Admission for two to Islamorada’s History of Diving Museum
Two Nights’ Accommodations in Marathon at Faro Blanco Resort & Yacht Club
One, 2-tank dive trip to a wreck or reef off Marathon with Dive Duck Key
One, 2-tank dive trip to a wreck or reef off Marathon with Captain Hook’s Marina & Dive Center
Two Nights’ Accommodations in Key West at the Marquesa Hotel
One, 2-tank dive trip to a wreck or reef off Key West with Dive Key West
One, 2-tank dive trip to a wreck or reef off Key West with Southpoint Divers
Learn more about Florida Keys Diving
*Trip giveaway is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are at least twenty-one (21) years old at the time of entry. One entry per person/email. Winner will be contacted by email. Prize also includes air travel card applicable to airline of choice & rental car voucher.
Copyright 2018 [Florida Keys & Key West]
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to The Florida Keys & Key West, and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for the purposes of managing and administrating this contest, and for announcing and notifying the winner.
“Fish & Ships Dive Trip Giveaway” Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. BY ENTERING YOU ARE PROVIDING YOUR SIGNATURE, CONSENT AND AGREEMENT TO RECEIVE NEWSLETTER VIA E-MAIL FROM THE SPONSOR.
1. Eligibility: “Fish & Ships Dive Trip Giveaway” is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are at least twenty-one (21) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Monroe County and The Monroe County Tourist Development Council, NewmanPR, Tinsley Advertising, Two Oceans Digital and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The “Fish & Ships Dive Trip Giveaway” is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's and Administrator's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the “Fish & Ships Dive Trip Giveaway” Trip Giveaway. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: The Monroe County Tourist Development Council, 1201 White Street, Suite 102 Key West, Florida 33040 USA. Administrator: NewmanPR, 2140 S. Dixie Highway, Suite 203 Miami, Florida 33133; Two Oceans Digital, 701 Simonton Street, Key West, Florida 33040.
3. Timing: The “Fish & Ships Dive Trip Giveaway” begins on March 15, 2018 at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on May 31, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET") (the "Promotion Period"). Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for “Fish & Ships Dive Trip Giveaway.”
4. How to Enter: During the contest Promotion Period, participants must complete Entry Form with Name and Email address within the allotted timeframe. One entry per person/email address is allowed. Winner is to be notified by email.
5. Drawing: Administrator is independent and decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select one (1) potential Sweepstakes winner from all eligible entries received during the contest Promotion Period, within 24 hours of the conclusion of contest Promotion Period. The potential winner will be notified by email. If a potential winner cannot be contacted or fails to respond within 48 hours of the initial contact attempt or fails to comply with any contest rules, the potential winner forfeits prize. Except where prohibited, the contest’s potential Grand Prize winner will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release ("Declaration") which must be received by Administrator, within seven (7) days of the date of the notice or attempted date of the notice when sent in order to claim the prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, or fails to return the Declaration within the required time period, potential winner forfeits prize. The potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified or winner declines the prize for any reason, the Sponsor will award a Grand Prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only two (2) alternate drawings will be held, after which the Grand Prize will remain un-awarded. Prize will be awarded in approximately 2-3 weeks after the conclusion of the contest Promotion Period. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the contest Promotion Period.
6. Prize: ONE (1) Grand Prize Winner per Trip Giveaway. Grand prize includes: air fare in the form of an Air Travel Card Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $1,000.00; One (1) Budget® Car Rental Certificate ARV: $250.00; a total of two (2) nights' accommodations at Amoray Dive Resort, includes Two (2) half-day, two-tank scuba diving experiences in Key Largo, ARV: $690.00; Admission for two (2) at History of Diving Museum, ARV: $40.00; a total of two (2) nights' accommodations at Faro Blanco Resort & Yacht Club with breakfast for two, ARV: $600.00; Two (2) half-day, two-tank scuba diving experiences in Marathon, ARV: $460; a total of two (2) nights' accommodations at The Marquesa Hotel, ARV: $1235.00; Two (2) half-day, two-tank scuba diving experiences in Key West, ARV: $530.00; TOTAL ARV: $4805.00. Hotel stays are based on double occupancy, subject to availability and blackout dates may apply.
7. Release: By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless the Monroe County Board of County Commissioners, Sponsor(s), Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Trip Giveaway or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the “Fish & Ships Dive Trip Giveaway” constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photographs, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the “Fish & Ships Dive Trip Giveaway,” or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the “Fish & Ships Dive Trip Giveaway,” as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the “Fish & Ships Dive Trip Giveaway” or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the “Fish & Ships Dive Trip Giveaway” may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Sponsor or its agents are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Trip Giveaway; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Trip Giveaway; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the contest or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Trip Giveaway or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Trip Giveaway, provided that, if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the contest, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Additional Terms and Conditions of Prizes: No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel and accommodations are subject to availability; blackout dates may apply. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in Official Rules. All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the package description above, including but not limited to, ground transportation, meals, incidentals, gratuities, passenger tariffs or duties, airline fees, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes or other expenses are the responsibility solely of winner. Unless child of winner, travel companion must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older as of the date of departure or a sibling/friend of winner with the appropriate parental permissions and releases and must travel on same itinerary and at the same time as the winner. Travel companion must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of prize. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers, gift cards, air travel cards or certificates. Sponsor is not responsible if any of the prizes, activities, lodging, tours or rentals are delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason, in which event that portion of prize is forfeited in its entirety and no substitution will be provided except as in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor is not responsible if a force majeure or act of God delays, postpones or cancels for any reason, travel to the destination or the destination itself, that portion of prize is forfeited in its entirety and no substitution, exchange or cash equivalent will be provided, except by Sponsor at Sponsor's sole discretion. Winner is responsible for any liability waiver, release or other documents required to participate in any of the activities provided in the prizes.
"The “Fish & Ships Dive Trip Giveaway” begins on March 15, 2018 at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on May 31, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET")
Trip giveaway is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are at least twenty-one (21) years old at the time of entry. One entry per person/email.
By submitting your entry, you will also be subscribed to our Keys Traveler monthly newsletter.