We understand the challenges that face local businesses today.
Now, more than ever, it’s imperative that your marketing dollars are used effectively and efficiently in order to grow your business.
We believe that it’s important to advocate for local businesses. That’s why we believe in being local and focusing our time and attention to encourage our viewers to spend locally!
This WLOX initiative helps local businesses stay top of mind when consumers are thinking about buying. This sponsorship allows you to showcase the service(s), value and uniqueness that your business offers.
We invite you to be a part of this effort to help grow your business, help grow the local economy, and encourage everyone to be local!
Watch some of the videos below, and if you'd like more information contact Dannah Dobson at 228.898.0716 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• There is no other place like South Mississippi! Local businesses help keep our one-of-a-kind character.
• Local restaurants recirculate an average of 79 percent of their revenue locally.
• Local Businesses in our community are the customers of local printers, accountants, wholesalers, farms, attorneys, etc., expanding opportunities for local entrepreneurs.
• Skilled workers are more likely to move to and settle in unique communities that have a distinctive character.
• Local businesses know local trends. Products are not based on national sales plans.
• Local businesses tend to hire employees with a better understanding of the goods they are selling.
• Customer Service: This is THEIR business, therefore owners and employees will have more dedication to customer service.
• Small businesses donate more than twice as much per sales dollar to local non-profits, events, and teams.
• When a consumer buys local, significantly more of that money stays in the community.
• For every $100 spent at a local business, $45 to $68 remains in the community.
• Each dollar you spend at independent businesses returns 3 times more money to your local economy.
• Local businesses help generate a stronger tax base. This means better schools and emergency response for all.