Copyright 2019 Great Temptations
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Win a year's supply of cakes
1. This competition is being run and promoted by Great Temptations ("The Promoter").
2. Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
3. The competition begins at 10am WST on Monday 10 December 2018 and concludes at midnight WST on Saturday 30 November 2019.
4. The Promoter's decision is final and no other correspondence will be entered into.
5. The winning email address will be chosen at random via the Short Stack app. The winner will be notified via their contact information as provided during entry. If the winner does not reply within 60 days, another winner will be chosen at random until receipt is received.
6. Employees of the Promoter are eligible to enter the competition, but cannot win the competition.
7. The winner will receive a delivery of 5 packets of Great Temptations treats every month for one year. This will be a random selection of the current product range, and will be delivered to a nominated address each month.
8. It is a condition of entry that the entrant consents to the Promoter using the entrant's name and competition entry image/s in any marketing materials including but not limited to; social media platforms, website, newsletters and advertising publications - for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of the competition (including any outcome), and promoting any other products and services, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoters in the Centre(s) or otherwise. This may extend to newsletters and social media advertising.
9. If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the competition to the full extent permitted by law and subject to any approval or directions from a regulatory authority.
10. By entering the competition, an entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) from and against all actions, liabilities, penalties, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter or that the Promoter may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the competition or winning or failing to win a prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.
11. By entering, an entrant opts in to future marketing from Great Temptations.