Turn your pride into a little bit of hope by submitting your calving season photo or video
A LITTLE BIT OF HOPE CAN GO A LONG WAY.
Thank you for your dedication to your herd, your community, and the future.
Don’t forget to share your photos/videos on Facebook and Twitter with #calvingseason.
1Photo Submission Guidelines
ELIGIBILITY: The Zoetis Calving Season Campaign (the “Campaign”) is open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry; and are a cow-calf or dairy producer. Employees of Zoetis US LLC (“Sponsor”), its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising, promotion and other agencies (“Campaign Entities”) and their families and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible.
HOW TO ENTER: From April 17, 2020 to May 29, 2020 (“Campaign Period”), eligible individuals (“Entrants”) will go online to the Campaign website at (www.calvingseason.com) (“Website”) and follow the instructions to complete their entry, including uploading a video or photo of their cow and/or calf during calving season (collectively, an “Entry”). For each Entry submitted, Zoetis will donate $1.00 to Feeding America’s COVID-19 Fund, up to $25,000.00.
Each Entry must meet the following “Entry Requirements” (any Entry that, in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion, violates the following criteria will be disqualified):
- Entrant must be the rightful owner of the email account associated with the Entry;
- Entrant must be the rightful owner of the video and/or photo associated with the Entry
- Entry must NOT contain any material that infringes or violates any right of a third party, including copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights, other than those belonging to Sponsor;
- Entry must NOT contain subject matter which is, or could be considered, in the sole discretion of the Campaign Entities, obscene, pornographic, violent (e.g., relating to murder, the sale of weapons, cruelty, abuse, etc.), defamatory, libelous, discriminatory (based on race, sex, religion, natural origin, physical disability, sexual orientation or age), illegal (e.g., illegal gambling, underage drinking, substance abuse, computer hacking, etc.), offensive, threatening, profane, hateful, degrading, harassing, or otherwise unlawful, tortious or objectionable;
- Entry must NOT contain any derogatory references to any of the Campaign Entities.
Note: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Entry if Sponsor views the Entry as potentially infringing or otherwise a violation or potential violation of a third party’s rights or if it deems the Entry to be lacking in taste, quality, or to be otherwise objectionable.
All entries become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Limit five (5) Entries per person/email address during the Campaign Period. Any entries in excess of this limit will be deemed void.
GENERAL: By participating, Entrants release and agree to hold harmless Campaign Entities and their affiliates, directors, employees, officers and agents from any and all liability, injury, loss or damage of any kind, including but not limited to, personal injury or death, arising from or in connection with participation in the Campaign. By participating in this Campaign, Entrants agree to be bound by these Submission Guidelines and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects.
GRANT OF RIGHTS: By submitting a photo or video, Entrants grant Zoetis, its affiliates, subsidiaries, assigns, licensees, and designees, to the extent permitted under applicable law, the irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide right to use, reproduce, edit, market, store, distribute, have distributed, publicly and privately display, communicate, publicly and privately perform, transmit, have transmitted, create derivative works based upon, and promote the photo or video, or portions of the photo or video (as such may be edited and modified by the Zoetis at its discretion), and Entrant’s name (as reflected by Entrant’s submission and/or Entrant’s Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter profile or handle), likeness as incorporated in the photo or relevant portion(s) thereof, for editorial, commercial, promotional and all other purposes, via any and all media whether now or later known or developed, including without limitation posting on Zoetis-affiliated websites, social media sites and/or other Zoetis-selected media. Each Entrant acknowledges that he/she will not now or in the future be paid or compensated in any way for his/her photo or video for granting the Zoetis any of the rights set out in these Submission Guidelines. Each Entrant further acknowledges that Zoetis is not obligated to make use of any of the rights granted in these Submission Guidelines.
SPONSOR: Zoetis US LLC, 10 Sylvan Way, Parsippany, NJ 07054.
All trademarks are the property of Zoetis Services LLC or a related company or a licensor unless otherwise noted. ©2020 Zoetis Services LLC. All rights reserved.