How did you celebrate your 18th Birthday? Share your epic moments with us and you could win flight, car rental or hotel vouchers!
The prize will consist of the following:
8 winners to be chosen (8 prizes will be given away)
5 x R2000 travel bank credit to utilise for flights
2 x hotel vouchers
1 x Car rental voucher
Entries not completed in accordance with these terms and conditions will be ineligible.
- The promoter of this competition is Comair Limited, Reg No 1967/006783/06, having its principal place of business at No 1 Marignane Drive, Bonaero Park, Kempton Park (the Promoter).
- The competition opens on the 14th August 2019 at 6:00am and closes midnight 31st August 2019 at midnight. No late entries will be accepted. By entering into this competition you accept the rules of this competition and agree to the publishing of your name and entry on the kulula.com social media pages.
- The prizes will consist of: 5 winners receiving R2000 travel bank credit each; 1 winner will receive a car rental voucher; 2 winners will each receive a hotel voucher for a 2 nights stay.
- Winners will be selected by an independent auditor.
- This competition is only open to legal residents of South Africa who are 18 years of age and older and who are South African citizens.
- Directors, employees and consultants of Comair Limited and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
- This prize is not transferrable to someone else and cannot be exchanged for cash and the Promoter’s decision is final.
- All winners will be drawn from entries received through the competition page. The winners will be notified via their email address and contact numbers provided on the competition page.
- A winner will have 24 hours within which to accept the prize via the email sent and will be required to send their physical address and contact details to the Promoter. Should a winner fail to accept the prize within this time period a redraw will be done by the Promoter and a new winner selected.
- The Promoter will publish the names of the winners on the kulula.com social media pages by 6 September 2019.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of the entries and to disqualify any entry that is not received in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The Promoters accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the promotion or accepting of a prize.
- The Promoters reserve the right at any time and from time to time, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion with or without prior notice, due to reasons outside of its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by anything outside its reasonable control. In the event of any change or termination, all entrants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter or its agents.
- A copy of these rules is available from the Promoter on request.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Google Plus.
- The conducting of the promotion will be overseen by an independent auditor.