To celebrate City Chic USA's 1st Birthday we are giving away 16 x $250 City Chic Wardrobes!
To enter simply share your City Chic style on Instagram by tagging your photo with #CITYCHICUSA
We will be picking 4 winners each week throughout the month of September 2015.
Terms and Conditions Apply - see below or in store for details.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY - #CITYCHICUSA Instagram Competition – September 2015
1. The promotion commences at 9am PST on 1st September 2015 and concludes at 5pm PST on 30th September 2015 (the Promotional Period). Promotion is open to United States and Canadian residents only.
2. The promoter is Specialty Fashion Group Limited, 151-163 Wyndham St, Alexandria NSW 2015. ABN 43 057 569 169. Ph: (02) 8303 9800
3. Information about how to enter and the prizes available forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. By entering the competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. Entry is open to residents of the United States and Canada [who are aged 13 years of age or over]. Employees of the Promoter and related entities or agencies associated with the promotion and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter. Immediate family includes the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, sibling, step-sibling or first cousin.
5. Unlimited entries are permitted as long as each style photo is different.
6. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
7. No responsibility will be accepted for late, lost, misdirected entries or Instagram accounts which are set to private where the entry submission cannot be viewed.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and the information provided by entrants and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with the terms and conditions of entry.
9. To enter the promotion entrants must share their City Chic style photo on Instagram using the hash tag #citychicusa. Selfies are acceptable as long as we can see at least ½ of the City Chic outfit.
10. This is a game of skill and entries will be judged based on their creativity and originality.
11. There will be a total of 16 winners, with each winner receiving a $250 USD City Chic Online gift voucher. The total maximum prize pool for all 16 winners is $4,000 USD. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable for cash or alternate goods.
12. 4 winners will be announced every Monday in September 2015. The winners will be selected on Monday 7th September 2015 (x4), 14th September 2015 (x4), 21st September 2015 (x4) and 28th September 2015 (x4) at Specialty Fashion Group, 151-163 Wyndham St, Alexandria NSW 2015 from all entries received from 9am PST on 1st September 2015.
13. The Promoter’s determination of the winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The winners will be notified by email within 21 days of the date on which they were selected as a winner and their name will be published on City Chic’s Instagram page. The prize will be delivered to the winner within six (6) weeks of the selection date. If the prize is not released for sale within the six (6 weeks) it will be delivered as soon as it is available.
15. If necessary, the promoter may select further winners at the same time and place as the original selection on Friday 4th December 2015, in order to distribute a prize if unclaimed by an original winner.
16. All entries become the property of the Promoter and will be entered into a database. The Promoter may use the entrants’ names, addresses and telephone numbers for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid unless otherwise advised by the entrant.
17. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant or to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.