FrightFest is the biggest event in the horror entertainment industry calendar and we're giving you, plus a friend the chance to be there!
Running from 22nd till 26th of August, this world-renowned genre film festival, now in its 20th year, is hosting a record-breaking 78 films, embracing 14 countries and spanning 6 continents. This year’s line-up is an unmissable celebration of the genre’s global popularity.
One lucky winner will bag a pair of VIP passes for the Horror Channel Screen and stay at the Victory House London Hotel, Leicester Square for the duration of the festival. With 20 World, 20 International/European and 28 UK Premieres - you’ll get to watch some of the most exciting, controversial, and downright bizarre movies ever made long before their UK release.
To be in with a chance answer the question below and please note you must be 18 years of age or over to enter, you must make your way to and from the event and that the competition closes on 15th August. For full terms and conditions see below. Good luck.
ALL * FIELDS ARE REQUIRED
You must be 18 years of age or over to enter.
The Horror Channel’s FrightFest 2019 Ticket Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The Horror Channel’s FrightFest 2019 Ticket Competition (the “Competition”) is to take place during the period from 27th July to 15th August 2019 (inclusive) on the website operated by CBS AMC Networks UK Channels Partnership, 111 Salusbury Road, London NW6 6RG ("AMCNI") found at the URL http://www.horrorchannel.co.uk
2. The Competition is open to all UK and ROI residents, aged 18 and over, except employees of AMCNI (or their immediate families) and/or anyone else connected with the administration of the Competition;
3. By entering the Competition, all entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and any entrant who fails to abide by any of these terms and conditions may be disqualified at AMCNI's sole discretion;
4. No purchase is necessary to take part in the Competition;
5. In order to enter the Competition entrants must complete all information required and send their entry via the website www.horrorchannel.co.uk
6. Only one entry per person. Spammers will be disqualified;
7. AMCNI accepts no responsibility for any entries that are lost, illegible, incomplete or altered and all such entries shall be disqualified. No entries will be accepted after the Closing Date as per paragraph 9 below. Confirmation of sending an entry via the Internet is not proof of entry nor does it constitute receipt;
8. Entries become the absolute property of AMCNI and will not be returned;
9. All entries must be received no later than 23:59 on the 15th August 2019;
12. Correct entries will go forward to the selection process. There will be 1 winning entry to win the following prize: a pair of VIP passes for the Horror Channel Screen and stay at Victory House London Hotel, Leicester Square plus 2 Horror Channel goody bags;
13. The winner will be selected from all eligible entries validly submitted by random;
14. The winner will be informed by phone or e-mail or message in the week commencing after 15th August 2019. If the winner declines or for any reason cannot accept the prize, or the winner cannot be contacted from the details they have supplied, a substitute winner may be drawn at AMCNI's sole discretion;
15. The prize is non-transferable and there are no alternatives. AMCNI may substitute a prize for an alternative of the same or comparable value if it, in its sole discretion, deems this necessary;
16. AMCNI's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into;
17. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received;
18. The prize includes nothing other than that expressly stated to be included as part of the prize. The prize may be subject to third party terms and conditions for which AMCNI is not responsible or liable;
a. the surname and county of origin of the winner may be obtained by writing to AMCNI at the address set out in paragraph 1 (above) up to one month after the closing date, enclosing a stamped addressed stamped envelope or by visiting the website;
b. the winner consents that their name and image may be used in publicity materials and events relating to the Competition and AMCNI does not accept any obligations of confidence towards the winner; and
c. the winner further consents that their name and image may be posted on the AMCNI operated website, WAP site and on-air on the Channel after the Closing Date.
22. The winner may be invited to attend AMCNI events for prize giving, press or publicity. The winner acknowledges that attendance may entail travel and may occur during the regular working
week. The winner is responsible for organising an absence from work with their respective employers as required;
23. AMCNI shall not be responsible for any travel arrangements required in order for the winner to accept the prize unless otherwise stated;
24. Entrants acknowledge that the dates of any AMCNI events cannot be altered;
25. AMCNI shall be entitled to terminate or modify these terms and conditions in its absolute discretion at any time;
26. As far as permitted by law, and excluding liability for personal injury or death arising from negligence, AMCNI excludes all liability in connection with the Competition or prizes awarded or not awarded in connection with the Competition;
27. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising therefrom.
28. These terms and conditions may be translated into a local language version. The definitive version shall be the English language version.