NBC12 is partnering with St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital again to raise money to help find a cure for childhood cancer, and give you the chance to win a brand new house in 2019!
Sell-A-Thon is coming Wednesday, March 20!
The house is located in the Moseley area in Cambria Cove. Tickets to enter to win the home, which is valued at $478,500.
The home features:
- About 3,625 square feet in space
- 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms and a second floor loft
- Designer kitchen with quartz countertops
- Finished basement with game room and theater room
May 4-June 9 | Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sundays from noon to 5 p.m. A winner will be announced June 13 on NBC12.
Every $100 ticket purchase also provides the chance for secondary prizes valued at $1,000 or more! The earlier you get your ticket, the more prizes you can win:
- Tickets on Sale Prize: Tickets reserved by Friday, March 22 are eligible to win a Richmond Sports Fan package valued at $2,500, courtesy of Bon Secours Redskins Training Center (SMG) and the Richmond Squirrels
- Early Bird Prize: Tickets reserved by Friday, April 19 are eligible to win a $2,500 country concert experience including tickets, VIP access, and autographed memorabilia, courtesy of K95
- Bonus Prize: Tickets reserved by Wednesday, May 31 are eligible to win a 2019 Ford Escape, courtesy of Richmond Ford
- Open House Prize: Just for visiting the St. Jude Dream Home Open House, you can register for free to win an exciting prize – more details coming soon!
- See full list of prizes here