Copyright 2017 [Chickasaw Country]
Important: Please read these rules before entering this contest for one Te Ata: Chickasaw Storyteller, American Treasure book.
By participating in this Contest, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and represent that you satisfy all of the eligibility requirements below. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST.
The giveaway is operated by Koch Communications. Koch Communications will share information regarding this promotion only with Chickasaw Country for marketing purposes. For the purposes of these rules,
1. Koch Communications is the social media/public relations firm for Chickasaw Country. On November 8, 2017 Chickasaw Country is giving away one Te Ata: Chickasaw Storyteller, American Treasure book. This prize will be available to send on November 9, 2017.
2. Participants must be 18 years of age or older with a valid I.D. to participate. The following individuals or entities are not eligible to participate or win during the promotional activity; employees of Chickasaw Country; employees of Koch Communications, employees of the Chickasaw Nation prohibited from participating as set forth by any of the Chickasaw Nation’s policies, regulations or laws; anyone who has been barred from any of the Chickasaw Nation’s gaming facilities; or any promotional sponsors.
3. Koch Communications’ and Shortstack’s randomized virtual drawing system will be the sole determinant of the winner.
4. The offer is nontransferable and is extended to the announced (winners) participants.
5.Winner(s) are responsible for all applicable taxes. Winners will receive a 1099 tax form, when applicable, provided by Koch Communications.
6. Acceptance of the prize constitutes winner’s permission for Koch Communications, Chickasaw Nation and affiliates to use his/her likeness or name for publicity or promotional uses without compensation or notice. Winner must agree to sign a publicity release form before prize will be released.
7. Any situation or dispute not covered by these Official Rules will be resolved by Koch Communications, LLC in a manner deemed by Koch Communications, LLC to be the fairest to all concerned.
8. The book giveaway will begin at 4 p.m., Thursday, November 2, 2017 and end at 4:00 p.m., Wednesday, November 8, 2017. For participants to be eligible they must enter the contest via Chickasaw Country. New and existing fans are eligible to participate.
9. Contest participants are eligible to enter the sweepstakes one time during the contest period - begins 4 p.m., Thursday, November 2, 2017 and ends at 4:00 p.m., Wednesday, November 8, 2017.
10. The drawing will be held at approximately 4:15 p.m., Wednesday, November 8, 2017. One (1) winner(s) will be selected and notified via email on the aforementioned date. The winner must respond within twenty-four (24) hours of receiving notification or the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be drawn. In the event the winner is unable to accept the prize, a new winner will be drawn. If the winner is unable to, for any reason, accept any element of the prize, the winner will forfeit that portion of the prize to Koch Communications. One (1) winner(s) will receive one Te Ata: Chickasaw Storyteller, American Treasure book.
11. Fans/followers can only win 4 tickets to a movie at the Chickasaw Cultural Center during this giveaway.
13. Koch Communications expressly reserves the right to void any entry for any or no reason and/or to change, cancel, amend or modify any portion or all of this promotion at any time or times without notice for any or no reason.