FroKnowsPhoto is at it again! He’s continuing his FRO365 Project from last year, but with an updated name: FRO366 (in honor of Leap Year, of course!). Last year, FroKnowsPhoto gave away one print to represent each day of the year from his own limited-edition photo collection ― each printed on the Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-1000 printer ― for a total of 365 prints. Now in 2020, FroKnowsPhoto and Canon will be joining forces once again to send out prints to a total of 366 lucky winners, for a unique FRO366 x Canon collaboration.
All 366 prints will be printed on the Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-1000 Printer and will be signed and numbered by FroKnowsPhoto himself.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE OR PAYMENT DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The FRO366 x Canon Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the 48 contiguous states or the District of Columbia (Alaska and Hawaii are not eligible) who are 18 years of age or older, physically located and residing within the 48 contiguous states or the District of Columbia at the time of entry. Void elsewhere and where prohibited by law. Employees, contractors, directors and officers of Canon U.S.A., Inc. (“Sponsor”), FroKnowsPhoto LLC, and their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, distributors and licensees, and the advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the development and administration of the Sweepstakes (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and their immediate family members (parent, child, sibling and spouse of each) and those living in the same households of each (whether related or not) are not eligible to enter or win.
2. Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes shall take place during the Sweepstakes Period. The Sweepstakes Period starts on April 1, 2020 at 9:00 A.M. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on December 1, 2020 at 11:59 P.M. ET. Entries submitted before or after the Sweepstakes Period will not be eligible to win a prize. Sponsor’s clock is the official clock for this Sweepstakes.
3. How to Enter the Sweepstakes: During the Sweepstakes Period, fill out and submit the entry form with all required files in order to receive a “Sweepstakes Entry.”
By submitting a Sweepstakes Entry, you consent to receiving direct messages and/or emails from Sponsor and/or its licensees and assignees relating to the Sweepstakes. FOR MOBILE USERS - Instagram sweepstakes may not be supported on all mobile devices. Data rates may apply. You will be charged according to your mobile phone service provider's rate plans. Please consult your mobile phone service provider regarding rate plans. Entry into the Sweepstakes is free.
Limited to one (1) entry per person during the Sweepstakes Period. Multiple entries during the Sweepstakes Period will not be accepted. Any attempt to make more than the stated number of Sweepstakes Entries by any method may void all Sweepstakes Entries from that entrant. Anyone found using multiple mailing addresses to enter the Sweepstakes will be disqualified. Incomplete Sweepstakes Entries, including but not limited to those Sweepstakes Entries that do not address the requirements set forth in these Official Rules, will not be eligible. Proof of sending does not constitute proof of actual receipt by Sponsor for purposes of these Official Rules. Sweepstakes Entries generated by script, macro or other automated or improper means and Sweepstakes Entries made by any means which subvert the participation process will be void in Sponsor’s sole discretion. By entering the Sweepstakes, Entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
4. Random Sweepstakes Drawings: On or about the last week on each month during the Sweepstakes Period, random draws will be conducts from amongst all eligible entries. From April – November 2020, forty (40) names will be drawn and in December 2020, forty six (46) names will be drawn, subject to verification and compliance with these Official Rules. If your name is not selected in a monthly drawing, it will be carried over to the next month’s drawing. An entrant may only win once during the entry period.
5. Prize, ARV, and Odds of Winning: 366 Winners will each receive a photo taken by FroKnows printed on the Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-1000 Printer (approx. retail value: $10). The total approximate retail value of the prizes for this Sweepstakes is $3,660.00. The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Any difference between the stated ARV and actual value will not be awarded.
No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prizes is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All federal, state and local taxes, and all other costs or expenses associated with acceptance or use of the Prize not specified herein, are the sole responsibility of the Winner. Arrangements for delivery of prize will be made after winner verification.
6. How to Claim Prize: Winners will be notified by receipt of his/her prize in the mail. If a Winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, declines to accept the Prize or Sponsor is unable to contact a Winner, the Prize will be forfeited, and in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, the forfeited Prize may be awarded to an alternate Winner. If the Sponsor wishes to select an alternative Winner, Sponsor will select this alternative Winner at random from all eligible Entrants.
7. Limitation of Liability: Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given. Promotion Parties are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, stolen, illegible, inaccurate, damaged, incomplete, or undeliverable e-mail or direct messages; or for any computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, or availability or garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/ Internet / website/use net accessibility, availability, or traffic congestion, or any technical, mechanical, or typographical or other error, or unauthorized human intervention, or the incorrect capture of registration information, or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information. Promotion Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by any website users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical error, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to any website(s). Promotion Parties are not are not responsible for any problem or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer systems, servers or providers, computer equipment or software on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or combination thereof, including injury or damage, whether personal or property, to participant’s or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes and/or accepting the Prize. If, for any reason, an entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost or otherwise destroyed, corrupted, or for any other reason not accepted as an entry into the Sweepstakes, the Entrant’s sole remedy is to submit another entry into the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and/or proceed with the Sweepstakes, including the selection of the Winner(s), in a manner it deems fair and reasonable including the selection of the Winner(s) from among eligible entries received prior to such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension.
In case of dispute as to the identity of any entrant, entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Any potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that such winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning Sweepstakes Entry. If multiple, similar Sweepstakes Entries are received from any person/e-mail address for the same entrant, only the first such Sweepstakes Entry received will be eligible for entry. Entrants may not register with multiple email addresses nor may entrants use any other device or artifice to as multiple registrants. Any entrant who attempts to enter with multiple email addresses under multiple identities or uses any device or artifice to enter multiple times will be disqualified and forfeits any and all prizes won, in Sponsor's discretion. All Sweepstakes Entries become the physical property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
Sweepstakes Entries by automatic, programmed or like methods will be disqualified. Improper, incomplete, mutilated and illegible entries will be disqualified. This Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state and local laws. Sponsor reserve the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or the website, attempts to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs), intends to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor or otherwise acts in a disruptive manner. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKESMAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
This Sweepstakes is offered only in the United States and, by entering, entrants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, participant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, are governed by the laws of the state of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. By entering, entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts for Suffolk County, New York.
As a condition of entering, entrants (or their parent or legal guardian if any entrant is a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence) agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) to release, indemnify and hold harmless the Promotion Parties and each of their officers, directors, employees and agents, and FroKnowsPhoto LLC from any and all liability, loss or damage, including without limitation property damage, personal injury or death, incurred with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of any prize, including without limitation any claim based on copyright infringement, trademark infringement, misappropriation, false association, right of publicity, right of privacy, defamation, any other intellectual property-related cause of action and/or breach of contract; (b) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (d) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules or attempt to interfere with this Sweepstakes in any way shall be disqualified. Sponsor is not responsible if Sweepstakes cannot take place or if any prize cannot be awarded due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism.
8. Release / Publicity Rights: By participating in the Sweepstakes and/or accepting the Prize, the Winner agrees to allow Sponsor and/or Sponsor’s designee the perpetual right to use his/her name, biographical information, photos, and/or likeness, and statements for promotion, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes, at any time or times, in all media now known or hereafter developed, worldwide including, but not limited to, on the World Wide Web and Internet, without notice, review or approval and without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. Parent or Legal Guardian must act for a minor.
9. Use of Data: Please see Sponsor’s Privacy Statement, located at http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/about_canon/standard_display/abtcan_lgl_privacy_misc for details of Sponsor's policy regarding the collection and use of personal information in connection with this Sweepstakes. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants hereby agree to Sponsor’s collection and usage of their personal information and acknowledge that they have read and accepted Sponsor’s Privacy Statement.
10. Winners List Requests: To receive a copy of the Winners List for this Sweepstakes (available after December 31, 2020) send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Winners List Request, Fro366 x Canon Sweepstakes c/o Canon Marketing Strategy Division, One Canon Park, Melville, NY 11747 (no later than March 1, 2021).
11. Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Canon U.S.A., Inc., One Canon Park, Melville, NY 11747.