Copyright 2020 Stew Leonard's
OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES
May 1, 2020 – May 30, 2020
One lucky winner will receive a $500 Gift Card to Stew Leonard’s Farm Fresh Food Stores. Grand Prize Drawing will be held May 30, 2020.
Four Lucky Winners will each win a $100 Gift Card each week throughout the month of May.
Random drawings will be held May 8th, 15th, 22nd and 29th.
• Entry into this sweepstakes constitutes your acceptance of these Official Rules.
• NO PURCHASE OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. NO PURCHASE OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
• Must be 21 or older to enter.
• ONE ENTRY PER PERSON.
• I understand that Stew Leonard’s (and its related entities) is not responsible for technical malfunction, lost or delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, line failure or malfunction of any telephone network, computer equipment and software, the inability to access any website or online service or any other error, human or otherwise. Stew Leonard’s is not responsible for printing, production or distribution errors and may rescind, cancel or revoke this sweepstakes based upon any such error without liability at its sole discretion.
• How to enter: Complete the entry form located online at StewLeonards.com between May 1-30, 2020 for a chance to win.
• By checking the option “YES”, you agree to join Stew Leonard’s email list and will receive emails containing weekly specials, news and special events. To enter without subscribing to weekly emails, check the NO box located on the paper entry form or on the online form.
• All entries must be received by 9:00 p.m. the night before each weekly drawing to be eligible for that drawing. All entries for the grand prize drawing must be received by 9:00 p.m. May 30, 2020 to be eligible for the grand prize. All entries received after these times are void and ineligible for the prizes. Incomplete or illegible entries are not eligible.
• Stew Leonard’s, whose decision is final, will conduct the random drawing of one email address from all entries. The odds of winning are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries.
• How we contact winner: Stew Leonard’s will email any potential winner of sweepstakes a “winner notification email” to the “sender” email address used to enter the contest, and the person receiving and replying to the winner notification email will be considered the potential winner unless that person specifies another person as the potential winner. The potential winner must claim the prize by email response to the notification email within 3 days of notification. Failure to respond shall mean that the potential winner forfeits any prize. Stew Leonard’s is not required to award elsewhere any prizes forfeited by the potential winner(s).
• Winner must provide a valid photo I.D. to Customer Service when picking up prize at the date and time arranged by Stew Leonard's.
• Winners may not request substitutions of prize winnings. If the specified prize becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, Stew Leonard’s may substitute a prize of like or equal value. No cash value.
• Gift Card is redeemable for food only. Purchases of alcohol are prohibited by law.
• Stew Leonard’s is not responsible for potential winner limitations that prevent acceptance or use of the prize.
• Stew Leonard’s reserves the right to alter any rules of any sweepstakes or contest at any time. If you have any questions or complaints about a Stew Leonard’s sweepstakes or contest, please contact email@example.com
• Sweepstakes open to legal residents of the United States who are at least twenty-one (21) years of age or older. By submitting your entry to this sweepstakes, you are certifying that you are a legal resident of the United States. This sweepstakes is not open to employees and their immediate families of Stew Leonard’s or their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies. Sweepstakes void where prohibited, and subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Winner shall be responsible for any federal, state, county, and/or local taxes resulting from the prize.
• Winner agrees that Stew Leonard’s and their subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and employees shall have no liability in connection with acceptance or use of the prize offered. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to defend and hold harmless Stew Leonard’s and their agencies for any injuries, damages or losses that may be sustained in connection with the ownership, use or misuse of the prize. Acceptance of the prize shall constitute and signify the winner’s agreement and consent that Stew Leonard’s may in perpetuity use the winner’s name, address, likeness, and/or prize information for promotional purposes without further payment or consideration.
• By submitting any photo or information to Stew Leonard’s, you hereby grant to Stew Leonard’s and its affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees and assigns, an irrevocable, perpetual and royalty-free right to use, reproduce, edit, display, transmit, prepare derivative works of, modify, publish and otherwise make use of the submitted photo or other information in any and all media, whether now known or hereinafter created, throughout the world and for any purpose. In addition to the other things, the rights granted to Stew Leonard’s include but are not limited to the right to resize, crop, censor, compress, edit, feature, caption, affix logos to and to otherwise alter or make use of the submitted photo: By submitting any photo or information to Stew Leonard’s, you hereby represent and warrant that the submitted photo or information does not and shall not infringe on any copyright any rights of privacy or publicity of any person or any other right of any third party and you have the right to grant any and all rights and licenses granted to Stew Leonard’s herein, including but not limited to all necessary right under copyright, free and clear of any claims or encumbrances; You acknowledge and agree that Stew Leonard’s shall have no obligation to post, display or otherwise make publicly available any photo or information submitted by you, and may, in its sole and unfettered discretion, remove, edit, modify or delete any photo or information that you submit to Stew Leonard’; You understand and intend that any photo or information submitted by you to Stew Leonard’s may be available for viewing, rating, review and comment on by the public, and understand that comments or ratings with which you disagree or are unhappy about may be published or otherwise become associated with any photo or information you submit to Stew Leonard’s. By submitting any photo or information to Stew Leonard’s, you hereby waive any privacy expectations that you may have with respect to any such photo or information submitted by you to Stew Leonard’s. You hereby agree to hold Stew Leonard’s and its affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, sponsors and assigns harmless from and against, and hereby waive any right to pursue, any claims of any nature arising in connection with the inclusion in, publication via on display on any Stew Leonard’s site or in our email newsletters or any other use authorized under these terms of any photo or information submitted to Stew Leonard’s by you; Photos or information submitted by you to Stew Leonard’s shall be the property of Stew Leonard’s and Stew Leonard’s shall have no obligation to preserve, return or otherwise make available to you or others any photos or information submitted.
For the name of the winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: “May 2020 $500 Gift Card Giveaway”, c/o Marketing, Stew Leonard’s, 100 Westport Ave., Norwalk, CT, 06851. Requests must be received by June 1, 2020. Allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.