Beware as the terrifying spectre of ‘The Hangman’ is back in a nightmarish sequel to the smash-hit supernatural thriller, The Gallows.
To celebrate the release of the superb shocker The Gallows: Act II – which is available now on DVD from Lionsgate UK - we're giving away two copies!
This time we follow Auna Rue, a teenage vlogger and aspiring actress, who logs onto a sinister website, and is soon trapped in the malevolent world of cursed stage play, The Gallows. After performing a passage from the play for her tiny online fan base, Auna instantly achieves the stardom she seeks - as well as a twisted challenge from the deadly spirit of The Hangman himself…
To be in with a chance of winning a copy answer the question below.
You must be 18 years of age or over to enter and the competition closes on January 31st.
ALL * FIELDS ARE REQUIRED
You must be 18 years of age or over to enter.
1. The competition (the “Competition”) to which these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) apply, and the website on which they are posted, are managed by CBS AMC Networks UK Channels Partnership (“Partnership”), a general partnership formed under the laws of England and Wales, with a place of business at 111 Salusbury Road, London, NW6 6RG, United Kingdom.
2. The Competition shall be open from 10th January 2020 until 23:59 on 31st January 2020 (the “Closing Date”) (“Competition Period”).
3. All entries must be received no later than the Closing Date. Entries received after the Closing Date will not be processed.
4. The Competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 or above only, excluding employees of Partnership or any other entity within the AMC Networks Inc. group of companies from time to time (the “Affiliates”) (or their immediate families) and/or anyone else connected with the administration of the Competition.
5. By entering the Competition, all entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any entrant who fails to abide by any of these Terms and Conditions may be disqualified at Partnership’s sole discretion.
6. No purchase is necessary to take part in the Competition.
7. Entrants can enter the Competition by Horror Channel Facebook page and Horror Channel Twitter page.
8. Entries must not contain any language that may reasonably be considered indecent or offensive, nor must they defame, be derogatory towards or bring into disrepute the reputation of Partnership, the television channel “AMC” or any other channel or service channel operated anywhere in the world by Partnership or an Affiliate (the “Services”), or any other person. Any entry which Partnership in its sole and absolute discretion considers to be in breach of this
provision shall be removed and Partnership reserves all other rights and remedies which it has available in respect of any such offending entry.
9. Multiple entries to the Competition are not permitted. Spammers will be disqualified.
10. Partnership accepts no responsibility for any entries that are lost, illegible, incomplete or altered and all such entries shall be disqualified. No entries will be accepted after the Closing Date. Confirmation of sending an entry via the Internet is not proof of entry nor does it constitute receipt.
11. Partnership reserves the right to make the winning entry publicly available.
12. Entrants agree and give their irrevocable permission to Partnership to use and/or reproduce their entries in perpetuity on a royalty free basis in any way, by any and all media, in any and all territories worldwide, including but not limited to use on-air/online and for other marketing purposes.
13. Entrants providing a correct answer to the Question who are not otherwise disqualified in accordance with these Terms and Conditions (the “Eligible Entrants”) will go forward to the random selection process managed by Partnership.
14. The winners will be two different person(s), selected at random from all Eligible Entrants (the “Winners”).
15. Each of the two Winners will win one copy of The Gallows: Act II on DVD.
16. Subject to clause 22 below, each of the Winners will be contacted via the details provided and will be required to provide all requested information including but not limited to their email address and postal address within 48 hours of being so contacted. Partnership reserves the right to award the Prize to another Eligible Entrant if this confirmation is not completed within the required timeframe.
17. The Prize is non-transferable and there are no alternatives. Partnership may substitute the Prize for an alternative of the same or comparable value if it, in its sole discretion, deems necessary.
18. Partnership’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
20. The Prize includes nothing other than that which is expressly stated by this Terms and Conditions to be included as part of the Prize.
21. Subject to clause 22 below, the surname and country of origin of the entrant responsible for the winning entry may be obtained by writing to Partnership, at the address set out in paragraph 1 (above) up to one month after the Closing Date, enclosing a return self-addressed stamped envelope.
23. Subject to clause 22 above, by entering the Competition, each entrant consents to all or part of their name, their age, their country and/or images of them being used in publicity materials and events relating to the Competition and/or the Services and Partnership does not accept any obligations of confidence towards the entrants.
24. Subject to clause 22 above, by entering the Competition, each entrant further consents to the whole or part of their name, their age and their country being posted on a website
operated by Partnership or an Affiliate, and on-air on the Services after the Closing Date for a period of time to be determined by Partnership at its sole discretion.
25. Entrants acknowledge that the dates of any Partnership events cannot be altered.
26. Partnership shall be entitled to terminate or modify these Terms and Conditions in its absolute discretion at any time.
27. Save for liability for: (i) personal injury or death arising from its negligence or that of its personnel, agents, or sub-contractors (if any); or (ii) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, Partnership and its Affiliates exclude, as far as permitted by law, all liability in connection with the Competition and the Prize awarded or not awarded in connection with the Competition.
28. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising therefrom.