To enter you must submit the form below along with a screenshot of your completed puzzle and time. The puzzle must be played with 220 puzzle pieces to be considered.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Must be 13 years of age or older as of the date of entry. Employees of the West Palm Beach Downtown Development Authority, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online weekly, Monday through Friday, starting on June 8, 2020 at 12 p.m. and ending July 3, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. Winners will be announced via email and DowntownWPB social media.
3. How to Enter: The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the West Palm Beach Downtown Development Authority. Optional verbiage to include: You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of the West Palm Beach Downtown Development Authority.
4. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”). The first prize winner will receive $150 in gift cards to local Downtown West Palm Beach businesses. The second prize winner will receive $75 in gift cards to local Downtown West Palm Beach businesses. Third place winner will receive $50 in gift cards to local Downtown West Palm Beach businesses. Participants may only win one time throughout campaign period. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the West Palm Beach Downtown Development Authority. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the West Palm Beach Downtown Development Authority. to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
5. Winner Selection and Notification: There will be three winners selected each week based off the top ranking times via Jigsawplanet.com. Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. The West Palm Beach Downtown Development Authority shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within one (1) week from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
6. Terms & Conditions: The West Palm Beach Downtown Development Authority reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond the West Palm Beach Downtown Development’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, the West Palm Beach Downtown Development Authority may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the West Palm Beach Downtown Development Authority. The West Palm Beach Downtown Development Authority reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. The West Palm Beach Downtown Development Authority has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, the West Palm Beach Downtown Development Authority reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.