FrightFest is the biggest occasion in the horror entertainment industry calendar and as you’d expect 2020’s version will be slightly different. For the first time FrightFest will be a Digital Edition where all the movies will be streaming online.
Showcasing twenty-five films, from Thursday 27th August to Monday 31st August, the event contains seven world premieres and sixteen UK premieres and retains all the deadly, daring and diverse programming that FrightFest is world famous for. All of these movies are being exclusively presented to UK audiences.
We have two online passes to give away and to be in with a chance all you have to do is answer a simple question. You must be 18 years of age or over to enter and the competition closes on 21st August.
For full terms and conditions please see below. Good luck.
ALL * FIELDS ARE REQUIRED
You must be 18 years of age or over to enter.
1. The Horror Channel’s FrightFest 2020 Festival Pass Competition (the “Competition”) is to take place during the period from 11th August to 21st August 2020 (inclusive) on the website operated by CBS AMC Networks UK Channels Partnership, 111 Salusbury Road, London NW6 6RG ("AMCNI") found at the URL http://www.horrorchannel.co.uk
2. The Competition is open to all UK and ROI residents, aged 18 over, except employees of AMCNI (or their immediate families) and/or anyone else connected with the administration of the Competition;
3. By entering the Competition, all entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and any entrant who fails to abide by any of these terms and conditions may be disqualified at AMCNI's sole discretion;
4. No purchase is necessary to take part in the Competition;
5. In order to enter the Competition entrants must complete all information required and send their entry via the website www.horrorchannel.co.uk
6. Only one entry per person. Spammers will be disqualified;
7. AMCNI accepts no responsibility for any entries that are lost, illegible, incomplete or altered and all such entries shall be disqualified. No entries will be accepted after the Closing Date as per paragraph 9 below. Confirmation of sending an entry via the Internet is not proof of entry nor does it constitute receipt;
8. Entries become the absolute property of AMCNI and will not be returned;
9. All entries must be received no later than 14:00 on the 21st August 2020;
12. Correct entries will go forward to the selection process. There will be 2 winning entries to win the following prize: an online pass to The FrightFest Digital Edition which runs from Friday 28th to Monday 31st August 2020.
13. The winner(s) will be selected from all eligible entries validly submitted by random;
14. The Winner will be informed by phone or e-mail or message in the week commencing after 24th August 2020. If the Winners decline or for any reason cannot accept a Prize, or the Winners cannot be contacted from the details they have supplied, substitute Winners may be drawn at AMCNI 's sole discretion;
15. The prizes are non-transferable and there are no alternatives. AMCNI may substitute a prize for an alternative of the same or comparable value if it, in its sole discretion, deems necessary;
16. AMCNI's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into;
17. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received;
18. The Prizes include nothing other than that expressly stated to be included as part of the Prizes. The Prizes may be subject to third party terms and conditions for which AMCNI is not responsible or liable;
19. Subject to prevailing date protection legislation, if any, the surname and county of origin of the Winners may be obtained by writing to AMCNI at the address set out in paragraph 1 (above) up to one month after the closing date, enclosing a stamped addressed stamped envelope or by visiting the website;
20. The Winners consent that their names and images may be used in publicity materials and events relating to the relevant competition and AMCNI does not accept any obligations of confidence towards the Winners;
21. The Winners further consent that names and images may be posted on the a AMCNI operated website, WAP site and on-air on the Channel after the closing date;
22. Winners may be invited to attend AMCNI events for prize giving, press or publicity. Winners acknowledge that attendance may entail travel and may occur during the regular working week. The Winners are responsible for organising an absence from work with their respective employers as required;
23. AMCNI shall not be responsible for any travel arrangements required in order for the Winners to accept the prize unless otherwise stated;
24. Entrants acknowledge that the dates of any AMCNI events cannot be altered;
25. AMCNI shall be entitled to terminate or modify these terms and conditions in its absolute discretion at any time;
26. As far as permitted by law, and excluding liability for personal injury or death arising from negligence, AMCNI excludes all liability in connection with the Competition or prizes awarded or not awarded in connection with the Competition;
27. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising therefrom.
28. These terms and conditions may be translated into a local language version. The definitive version shall be the English language version.