Why do you "Leave No Trace"?
Show us what inspires you to limit your impact in Yosemite!
1. Submit your photo and caption.
2. Vote for your favorite entry.
3. Share with friends!
Winning entry receives an annual Yosemite pass and other park prizes.
Copyright 2018 Yosemite Conservancy
1. Sponsor: The “Leaving No Trace” campaign (the Campaign) sponsor is Yosemite Foundation, dba Yosemite Conservancy (101 Montgomery Street, Suite 1700, San Francisco, CA 94123).
2. Eligibility: The Campaign is open to anyone who signs up, except where prohibited by law. Employees of Yosemite Conservancy are not eligible to participate. Void where prohibited.
3. Campaign Period: This Campaign will be open for submissions from July 10, 2018, 9:00 a.m. Pacific Time until July 24, 2018 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time. Entries will not be permitted after the end date.
4. Entering the Campaign: There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this Campaign, and any product you purchase from Yosemite Conservancy will not increase your chances of winning. To enter, upload photo and accompanying caption, enter requested contact information, acknowledge agreement to contest terms, and click the submission button. Participants can submit one entry every 24 hours.
5. Prizes: The winner will receive one (1) Yosemite National Park annual pass, valid for 12 months; one (1) piece of Yosemite-themed apparel from the Yosemite Conservancy bookstore; and one (1) copy of “Anywhere That Is Wild.” Prizes are not transferable, and are subject to availability. Any and all prize-related expenses, including federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of winner. Yosemite Conservancy is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied by any third party.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: One (1) winner will be chosen in total, by a popular vote conducted via the Campaign website under the supervision of Yosemite Conservancy. The winner will be notified by email by July 30, 2018. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within seven (7) days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize and pick a replacement winner.
8. Content Rights: By entering this Campaign, you agree to the use of your name and the content you submit by Yosemite Conservancy for marketing and fundraising efforts, including print and digital materials, without any further compensation, notice, review or consent. You confirm that your entry is an original work, and that if the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any rights of any third party, you shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims.
9. Limitation of Liability: By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless Yosemite Conservancy and its affiliates, employees, agents, subsidiaries, directors, partners and representatives from any and all liability related to the Campaign and/or the awarded prize(s), including property damage, personal injury or death.
10. Terms and Conditions: Yosemite Conservancy reserves the right to cancel or amend the Campaign and these terms and conditions without notice. This Campaign and the terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the United States and California.
11. Social Networks: This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or any other social network.
13. By entering this Campaign, you confirm that you have reviewed, accepted and agreed to these rules.