To celebrate the latest release of City Chic's 2018 Swim and Resort Collection, we are giving you the opportunity to go into the draw to win your favourite new style.
Simply complete the entry form below, select your favourite new swim style from the drop-down menu, and in 25 words or less describe your ultimate Summer holiday destination.
Entries close Sunday, 4th November 2018 and winners will be announced Monday, 5th October 2018.
City Chic 2018 Swim + Resort Giveaway – October 2018
Terms and Conditions of Entry
1. The promotion commences at 12pm AEDT on Thu 18th October 2018 and concludes at 11:59pm AEDT on Sunday 4th November 2018 (the Promotional Period). Promotion is open to Australian and New Zealand residents only.
2. The Promoter is Specialty Fashion Group Limited, 151-163 Wyndham St, Alexandria NSW 2015. ABN 43 057 569 169. Ph: (02) 8303 9800. Under the Specialty Fashion Group umbrella there are the following brands: City Chic.
3. Information about how to enter and the prizes available forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. By entering the competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. Entry is open to residents of Australia and New Zealand, who are aged 16 years of age or over. Employees of the Promoter and related entities or agencies associated with the promotion and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter. Immediate family includes the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, sibling, step-sibling or first cousin.
5. Only one entry per person is permitted per day.
6. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
7. No responsibility will be accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and the information provided by entrants and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with the terms and conditions of entry.
9. To enter the promotion, entrants must fill in the entry form available at City Chic’s website http://www.citychic.com.au/swim-competition, and in 25 words or less describe their ultimate summer holiday destination.
10. This is a game of skill and entries will be judged based on their creativity and originality.
11. There will be 9 winners, with one winner for each nominated swim look. The total maximum prize pool for all 9 winners is $969.45 AUD / $1,069 NZD. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable for cash or alternate goods.
12. The winners will be selected at 11am AEDT on Monday 5th November 2018 at Specialty Fashion Group, 151-163 Wyndham St, Alexandria NSW 2015 from all entries received by 11.59pm AEDT on Sunday 4th November 2018.
13. The Promoter’s determination of the winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The winners will be notified by email within 21 days of the date on which they were selected as a winner and their name will be published on City Chic’s Facebook page. The prize will be delivered to the winner within six (6) weeks of the selection date. If the prize is not released for sale within the six (6) weeks it will be delivered as soon as it is available.
15. If necessary, the Promoter may select further winners at the same time and place as the original selection on Monday 5th November 2018 in order to distribute a prize if unclaimed by the original winner.
16. All entries become the property of the Promoter and will be entered into a database. The Promoter may use the entrants’ names, addresses and telephone numbers for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid unless otherwise advised by the entrant.
17. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to disqualify any entrant or to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.