The winner will have two minutes to make themself known to the Market Supervisor after the announcement before the runner up is announced!
Copyright 2018 Brisbane MarketPlace®
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at https://a.pgtb.me/Xg497r and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry.The Campaign is only open to legal residents of BRISBANE, QUEENSLAND, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Brisbane MarketPlace®, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Brisbane MarketPlace® as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Wednesday, 1 August 2018 at 9:00am AEST and ending Friday, 31 August 2018 at 12:00pm AEST. All online entries must be received by Friday, 1 September 2018 at 12:00pm AEST.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at https://a.pgtb.me/Xg497r. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Brisbane MarketPlace®. You must provide the information requested. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Brisbane MarketPlace®. In addition to completing the form, The "Winner" will be announced in the Food Court of the Sunday Discovery Market (250 Sherwood Road, Rocklea) at 10:00am AEST. The "Winner" has two minutes to make themself known to Market Staff before another runner up "Winner" is announced.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive the Official Grand Final Bronze Package for two adults. This prize includes:
The "Winner" will be announced in the Food Court of the Sunday Discovery Market (250 Sherwood Road, Rocklea) at 10:00am AEST. The "Winner" has two minutes to make themself known to Market Staff before another runner up "Winner" is announced. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Brisbane MarketPlace®. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Brisbane MarketPlace® discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Brisbane MarketPlace® to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected at random under the supervision of Brisbane MarketPlace®. Winner will be announced on Sunday, 2 September 2018 at 10:00am AEST in the Food Court of the Sunday Discovery Market (250 Sherwood Road, Rocklea). Brisbane MarketPlace® shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to hear announcement. If Winner fails to claim the prize within two minutes from the announcement of the Winner, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Identity of the Winner must be confirmed by accepted photographic identification (drivers licence, passport, proof of age card). Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER AT BRISBANE MARKETPLACE®‘S SOLE DISCRETION WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering, You understand and agree that Brisbane MarketPlace®, anyone acting on behalf of Brisbane MarketPlace®, and Brisbane MarketPlace®’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Brisbane MarketPlace®. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Brisbane MarketPlace® from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Brisbane MarketPlace® may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Brisbane MarketPlace® reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Brisbane MarketPlace®’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Brisbane MarketPlace® may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Brisbane MarketPlace®. Brisbane MarketPlace® reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Brisbane MarketPlace® has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Brisbane MarketPlace® reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Brisbane MarketPlace® and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF AUSTRALIA AND QUEENSLAND, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in QUEENSLAND having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, email your request to: Brisbane Market Place at firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests must be received no later than Sunday, 16 September 2018 at 12:30pm AEST.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Brisbane MarketPlace® Level 2 Fresh Centre, 385 Sherwood Road Rocklea Qld 4106 Australia.
15. Facebook: The Campaign hosted by Brisbane MarketPlace® is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
16. By checking relevant box on the entry form, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.