Copyright 2018 Barilla America
BARILLA / BUCA DI BEPPO NATIONAL PASTA MONTH SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. YOU MUST HAVE INTERNET ACCESS IN ORDER TO ENTER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Barilla / Buca di Beppo National Pasta Month Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is an online-only Sweepstake that begins on 10/1/18 at 12:00:00 AM (ET) and ends on 10/31/18 at 11:59:59 PM (ET) (“Promotion Period”). One (1) Grand Prize winner will be randomly drawn from all eligible entries at the conclusion of the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry and are not European Union (“EU”) citizens. Employees of Barilla America, Inc., BUCA, Inc., their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, suppliers, advertising and promotion agencies and anyone else connected with the production and distribution of this Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”) and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate.
3. HOW TO ENTER: There are two (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes.
A) Website Entry. You may enter by going online to www.bucapastamonth.com (“Website”), and then follow the instructions to complete the registration into the Sweepstakes. By entering the Sweepstakes, you will also be subscribing to the Buca E-Club. You must complete the registration and subscribe to the Buca E-Club in order to enter.
B) Facebook Entry. You must be a registered Facebook.com member to enter via the Facebook method of entry. To enter, go to https://www.facebook.com/bucadibeppo (“Facebook Page”); click on the Sweepstakes tab and then follow the instructions to complete the registration into the Sweepstakes. By entering the Sweepstakes, you will also be subscribing to the Buca E-Club. You must complete the registration and subscribe to the Buca E-Club in order to enter. Registration and entry into the Sweepstakes is free, but is subject to acceptance of the terms and conditions of use of www.facebook.com. Direct any questions, comments, or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes to Barilla America, Inc. (“Sponsor”), not Facebook.
Limit one (1) Website or Facebook entry per person/Facebook account/email address per Week during the Sweepstakes – regardless of method of entry. Entrants must confirm that they are not an EU citizen during the entry process.
All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. In the event of a dispute regarding entries, any entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the email address/Facebook account submitted at the time of entry, provided that person meets all eligibility requirements set forth in these Official Rules. “Authorized Account Holder” means the natural person who is assigned to an email address or Facebook account by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address (for Website entries); or Facebook (for Facebook entries). Entrants may not participate with multiple e-mail addresses or Facebook accounts, nor may entrants use any device or artifice to enter multiple times during the Promotion Period or as multiple entrants, other than as provided for herein via the Share bonus entry method of entry. Any entrant who attempts to enter with multiple e-mail addresses, under multiple identities or uses any other device or artifice to enter multiple times, other than provided for herein, during the Promotion Period will be disqualified from participation in the Sweepstakes and all entries submitted by that entrant will be void. Only fully completed entries are eligible. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of mailing address, email address, and/or telephone number of entrants.
4. RANDOM DRAWING: One (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about 11/1/18 from among all eligible entries received from all methods combined by Sponsor or its designee, whose decisions are final and binding.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential Grand Prize winner will be notified via phone and/or email from the Sponsor or its designee using the contact information provided or collected at the time of entry. Sponsor shall have no liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by a potential winner for any reason. If, despite reasonable efforts, a potential winner does not respond within forty-eight (48) hours of the first notification attempt, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential winner, such potential winner will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate winner may be selected. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will attempt to contact up to three (3) potential winners of a prize in accordance with the above procedure, after which the prize in question may go unawarded if it remains unclaimed. If any potential prize winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines the prize for any reason prior to award, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate prize winner may be selected.
6. PRIZE/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (ARV)/ODDS: One (1) Grand Prize – Winner will have the opportunity to choose his/her own Northern Italy adventure. Prize includes a 6-day/5-night trip for winner and one (1) guest from international airport nearest winner’s home to Italy (arrival airport to be based on winner’s adventure selection; subject to availability) (ARV $10,000). Prize includes round trip coach-class international air transportation for winner and guest; 5-nights lodging for two (2) at Sponsor-selected hotel(s) (based on double occupancy); ground transfers to/from airports; and winner’s/guest’s participation in various culinary tours and classes in Italy (based on winner’s choice, subject to Sponsor’s approval) (totaling approximately $2,000). Trip must be taken by 11/30/19 or prize will be forfeited in its entirety. Trip requires a Sunday departure and sixty (60) days booking notice. Change fees are the responsibility of the winner. Winner’s guest must be 21 years of age or older. Winner and his/her guest must travel on same itinerary and must possess international travel documents (i.e. passport) (at their own expense) prior to awarding of prize. Trip prize must be scheduled through Sponsor. Blackout dates and some restrictions may apply. Actual retail value of prize may fluctuate due to market conditions, changes in value of components, (e.g. air transportation and hotel rates) and other reasons. Grand Prize does not include taxes, tips, gratuities, meals, service charges, laundry service, alcoholic beverages, merchandise, souvenirs, local and long distance telephone calls, airport charges, baggage fees or any other service or item not specifically described above. In the event Grand Prize winner and/or his/her guest engages in behavior during travel that (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) is obnoxious or threatening, illegal, or that is intended to threaten or harass any other person, or that in any way disparages or adversely affects the reputation, image, and/or customer goodwill of Sponsor or any of the other Promotion Entities, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the travel early, and send winner and/or guest home with no further obligations or compensation whatsoever to winner and/or guest (which may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, result in such Grand Prize winner’s disqualification from the Sweepstakes and forfeiture of any prize). In the event Grand Prize winner or guest engage in behavior during travel that (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) is illegal, tortious, or subjects Grand Prize winner or guest to arrest or detention, Sponsor shall have no obligation to pay any damages, fees, fines, judgments or other costs or expenses of any kind whatsoever incurred by Grand Prize winner or guest as a result of such conduct. In the event any component of the prize is cancelled, delayed, or postponed for any reason outside the control of the Sponsor, Sponsor will have no further obligation, other than to award the remainder of the prize. Odds of winning depend on total number of eligible entries received from all methods combined. Unclaimed prize will not be awarded. All applicable federal, state, and local taxes on prize are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Grand Prize winner will receive a 1099 tax form for the approximate retail value of the prize.
7. GENERAL: Potential Grand Prize winner will be required to sign and return a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release including the recording of their social security number (for tax reporting purposes – as required by law) and, where permitted by law, Publicity Release within ten (10) days after first notification attempt. Guest of Grand Prize winner must be 21 years of age or older, not an EU citizen, and must sign and return a Liability/Publicity Release prior to awarding of prize. If potential Grand Prize winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines the prize for any reason prior to award and such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. If prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. No correspondence will be acknowledged. No cash equivalents, substitutions or transfer of prize permitted except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event that an offered prize is unavailable. Subject to all federal, state and local laws/regulations. Promotion Entities will have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize or participation in the Sweepstakes or any prize-related activities. By participating and accepting the prize, winner and his/her guest release and agree to hold harmless Promotion Entities and each of their respective affiliates, directors, employees, officers and agents from any and all liability, injury, loss or damage of any kind, including but not limited to personal injury or death, arising from or in connection with participation in the Sweepstakes, or the awarding, receipt, possession, use or misuse of any prize and/or prize related activity. Acceptance of a prize shall be construed as and signify prize winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor may use the prize winner’s name, photograph, likeness, voice, biographical information, prize information, statements and address (city and state) for advertising and/or publicity purposes worldwide and in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, without further compensation, review, approval or payment, where allowed by law. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or in the administration of the Sweepstakes.
8. LIMITATIONS AND RELEASES: Promotion Entities are not responsible for lost, late, mutilated or illegible entries nor for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website and/or wireless network or any combination thereof. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, extend, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Sweepstakes is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control have destroyed or severely undermined or to any degree impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper entry and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein. If for any reason the online portion of the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor shall post notice on the Website and the Facebook Page as soon as practical after any action is taken and award the prize from among all eligible non-suspect entries received up to the action taken by the Sponsor provided a sufficient number of eligible entries have been received. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF LAW AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
10. WINNER’S LIST: For name of winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by 12/31/18 to: Barilla / Buca di Beppo National Pasta Month Sweepstakes, Attn: Winner’s List, 4500 Highlands Parkway, Smyrna, GA 30082. Winner’s list to be available after 11/30/18.
11. SPONSOR: Barilla America, Inc., 855 Sunset Ridge Rd., Northbrook, IL 60062.
© 2018 Barilla America, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
© 2018 BUCA, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to Barilla America, Inc. and not to Facebook.