Would you like to go to E3 this year? We're giving away badges to our most "GungHo" fans. Whether it's Puzzle & Dragons, LET IT DIE, Super Senso, Grandia II: Anniversary Edition, Dokuro, or Republique, if you're a fan, we want to get you into E3! Send us a video proving your fandom for any of the titles we've published in the US. We'll choose our favorites and provide E3 badges for two lucky fans. Please note, winners are responsible for securing their own transportation to and lodging near the LA Convention Center, so plan accordingly!
Stuck looking for inspiration and don't know where to start? The video can be anything you want! Show off your incredible collection of rare Grandia collectibles or boast about the huge number of hypermaxed characters there are in your P&D Monster Box. You can even just film yourself talking about how excited you are for LET IT DIE!
Just keep in mind, we'll be sharing our favorites on social media!
Terms and Conditions follow:
- You must submit a valid, unlisted YouTube video link by 6/2/2016 11:59 PM (PDT).
- Video MUST be safe for work and preferably "T for teen." Trolling/harassment will disqualify you from this contest.
- This contest is open only to legal U.S. residents, at least 17 or older. Void where prohibited by law. Contestants are responsible for transportation to the LA Convention Center 1201 S Figueroa St, Los Angeles, CA 90015.
- GungHo Online Entertainment America, Inc. is not affiliated with the ENTERTAINMENT SOFTWARE ASSOCIATION and as such they are not responsible for the programming available at the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3).
- GungHo Online Entertainment America, Inc. is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected email or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, GungHo Online Entertainment America, Inc. may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Entrants further agree to release GungHo Online Entertainment America, Inc. from any liability resulting from, or related to participation in the contest.
- Winners are chosen at the sole discretion of GungHo Online Entertainment America, Inc. and contest terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notification or consent.
- By submitting this entry and agreeing to these terms, you hereby give GungHo Online Entertainment America, Inc. expressed permission to share your submission across their social media channels including but not limited to Facebook and Twitter. You hereby agree that the submitted work is entirely your own and acknowledge that GungHo Online Entertainment America, Inc. is not liable for any copyright claims related to this submission.