1. Ask your child what they'd like to be when they grow up. Take a video, photo, or write down their response.
2. Fill out the form below and add your video, image, or comment
3. Share with your friends for extra chances to win!
Copyright 2017 Achieve Montana
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. CONTEST PERIOD BEGINS ON May 8, 2017 AND ENDS ON MAY 24, 2017. ALL ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY 11:59 P.M. ET ON MAY 24, 2017.
The Montana Board of Regents, administrator of the Achieve Montana College Savings Program, is sponsoring a program to promote savings for college. Under the When I Grow Up Giveaway, Achieve Montana will contribute one $1,529 award for placement in an Achieve Montana savings account to the winner of the giveaway. All residents of Montana 18 years or older are eligible to enter the giveaway. Representatives and employees of the Montana University System who work directly with Achieve Montana are not eligible to enter the giveaway. In order to enter the giveaway, the entrant must share a video, image or comment about what your child wants to be when they grow up in the When I Grow Up Giveaway entry form that is available on Achieve Montana’s Facebook page and through AchieveMontana.com
Award Winner Responsibilities:
Upon entering the When I Grow Up Giveaway, the entrant agrees to and accepts the following terms. Entrant agrees to:
1. Allow inclusion of submitted content and relevant information for Achieve Montana marketing.
2. Authorize Achieve Montana to deposit the award directly into the giveaway winner’s existing
account, or open an account for that purpose.
The giveaway prize cannot be deposited into the account until all of the necessary information is
provided by the account owner. The account will be invested in accordance with the rules of Achieve Montana and investment expenses and losses may result. All income taxes resulting from the establishment of, and distributions from, the Achieve Montana account are the sole responsibility of the winning entrant and/or the alternate beneficiary. All rules of Achieve Montana, to the extent deemed applicable by the administrator, shall be in effect.
Authorized by the Achieve Montana for calendar year 2017.
Award winners will be notified by phone and email. If Achieve Montana does not receive a return call/message within 10 days from the time the message is placed to the potential winner, the prize will be forfeited and, at Achieve Montana’s discretion, awarded to an alternate potential winner drawn from the existing pool of applicants.
1. Eligibility. Participation is open only to individual legal residents of Montana who are at least eighteen (18) years of age, have a Social Security Number or Tax Identification Number, and an address that is not a P.O. Box. Void outside of Montana and where prohibited or restricted by local law. Representatives and employees of the Montana University System who work directly with Achieve Montana are not eligible to enter the giveaway. Employees, officers and directors and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, and spouses) and members of their household (whether or not related) of Achieve Montana (the “Sponsor”), and of any FINRA member are not eligible to participate in the giveaway. The giveaway may only be entered from Montana. Entries originating from any other jurisdiction are not eligible for the giveaway.
2. How to Enter. Eligible individuals who fill out an entry and submit it by 11:59 P.M. ET on May 24, 2017 to Achieve Montana at achievemontana.com or at https://business.facebook.com/AchieveMontana/ will be automatically entered in the giveaway. The Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, corrupted, or misdirected entries, whether due to technical or computer malfunctions or otherwise.
3. Random Giveaway/Odds. The winner will receive a $1,529 contribution into an Achieve Montana 529 college savings plan account. The prize will be awarded in a random selection from among all eligible entries received by the Sponsor. Odds of winning the prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
4. Conditions of Entering. Entrant warrants and represents that any video or image submitted:
a. is original (video or image may be captured by someone other than the entrant if the entrant obtained written permission to submit the video or image, as set forth below);
b. does not infringe the intellectual property, privacy, publicity rights, ownership or any other legal or moral rights of any third party; and
c. is suitable for public viewing.
By submitting an entry, entrant represents that he/she owns all rights to each element of his/her entry, including, without limitation, the copyrights in the video or image. If someone other than the entrant captured the video, entrant further represents that he/she has obtained an assignment of rights from the third party that captured the video. Sponsor's determination as to whether the video violates the rights of any third party is final.
Each entrant irrevocably grants Sponsor and its affiliates, legal representatives, assigns, agents and licensees, the unconditional and perpetual right and permission to reproduce, encode, store, copy, transmit, publish, post, broadcast, display, publicly perform, adapt, exhibit and/or otherwise use or reuse (without limitation as to when or to the number of times used), on an exclusive basis, each element of the entrant's entry, and use of the entrant's or entrant’s child’s name, likeness, photograph (collectively, "Likeness"), and/or statements regarding his/her participation in this giveaway (with or without using the entrant's name) in any and all media without limitation as to time or territory, and without additional compensation or approval from the entrant or any other party. Entrant waives intellectual property rights, privacy/publicity rights or other legal or moral rights that might preclude the Sponsor's use of any element of the entry, and agrees not to sue or assert any claim against the Sponsor for the use of any element of the entry or entrant's Likeness or statements. Entrant further grants all end users of Sponsor's website the ability to send and distribute the entry via e-mail, instant messenger, and via social media or other electronic means.
Entrant agrees to indemnify and hold Sponsor, its agencies, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, co-branders or other partners, and any of their employees (collectively, the "Indemnitees"), harmless from any and all claims, damages, expenses, costs (including reasonable attorneys' fees) and liabilities (including settlements), brought or asserted by any third party against any of the Indemnitees due to or arising out of the use of any element of entrant's entry, or the entrant's conduct in submitting an entry or creating a video or otherwise in connection with this giveaway, including but not limited to claims for trademark infringement, copyright infringement, violation of an individual's right of publicity or right of privacy, or defamation. Entrant further agrees to release Sponsor from any and all claims that any advertising subsequently produced, presented, and/or prepared by or on behalf of Sponsor infringes entrant's rights with regard to any elements or ideas contained in any element of the entry.
5. Prizes. The one (1) winner selected by the Sponsor will receive the prize noted above at a total value of $1,529. All potential winners are subject to eligibility verification by the Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the giveaway. An entrant is not a winner of any prize unless and until the entrant’s eligibility has been verified and the entrant has been notified that verification is complete. The prizes are non-transferable. The Sponsor is responsible only for delivery of the prize; not responsible for prize utility or otherwise. The contest does not take into account a winner’s personal circumstances or other factors that may be important in making investment decisions. Investment returns are not guaranteed and the winner could lose money by investing in an Achieve Montana 529 college savings account. The winner should consult his or her own tax advisor about the tax implications, if any, associated with contributions and/or withdrawals from his or her Achieve Montana 529 college savings account. The prize may be considered income, and any and all taxes associated with a prize are the responsibility of the winner.
6. Notification. Winners will be notified by telephone and email and the $1,529 prize will be deposited directly into the winner’s Achieve Montana 529 college savings account. Allow 8-12 weeks following the date of the actual giveaway for confirmation of a prize. In the event the winner does not have an existing Achieve Montana 529 college savings account, the winner will be required to complete documentation necessary to open an account, including an enrollment form with investment instructions. An Achieve Montana 529 college savings account is required to be opened in order to deposit the $1,529 prize, but the selected winner is not required to contribute any additional monies into the account in order to receive the prize. The prize may be awarded to an alternate winner (selected randomly from among all remaining eligible entrants if (i) the Achieve Montana 529 college savings account documentation is not returned in good order within fourteen (14) days after mailing to winner; (ii) the winner is not eligible to open an Achieve Montana 529 college savings account; (iii) the winner does not provide investment instructions; or (iv) the prize is forfeited as described under Award Winner Responsibilities.
No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these rules to be available and/or claimed, the Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random selection among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible entrants.
7. Miscellaneous and Conditions of Participation. This giveaway is void where prohibited or restricted by law, and is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Taxes and fees, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winner. By entering the giveaway, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which will be final and binding on all matters relating to this giveaway, and warrant that (s)he is eligible to participate in this giveaway. The Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if these giveaway rules are not followed, and to change, alter, or amend these giveaway rules or to alter, modify, suspend, or terminate the giveaway, as necessary, in its sole discretion, to ensure the fair administration of the giveaway or to comply with applicable law. The giveaway is not a recommendation to invest in Achieve Montana 529 college savings account.
8. Release. Each entrant agrees, except where prohibited by law, to release and discharge, hold harmless and indemnify the Sponsor, its employees, agents and representatives, officers and directors and their immediate families, successors and assigns, and all others associated with the development and execution of this giveaway, from any and all tax liability that may be imposed or associated with receipt or use of the prize, and from and against any and all claims, actions, proceedings, and liability for any damages, expenses, fees, injury or losses sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership, use or misuse of the prize or while traveling to, preparing for, or participating in any giveaway-related activity.
9. Publicity. Except where prohibited by law, by entering the giveaway or by winning, entrants grant to the Sponsor the right to publicize the entrant’s and the entrant’s child’s (if child is included or represented in the video or image submitted) name (first name and last initial), photograph, image, likeness, voice, statements, and biographical information in all manner and media, worldwide, in perpetuity, for advertising, trade, and promotion purposes without compensation and without opportunity for review.
10. Limitations of Liability. The Sponsor, its employees, agents and representatives, officers and directors and their immediate families, successors and assigns, and all others associated with the development and execution of this giveaway shall have no responsibility or liability for (i) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the giveaway; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in telephone lines or network hardware or software; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the giveaway; (iv) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the giveaway; or (v) failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled, corrupted or delayed computer transmissions which may limit an individual’s ability to enter the giveaway, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from entering the giveaway or downloading any materials related to the giveaway.
11. Entrant’s Personal Information. Information collected from entrants will be maintained by the Sponsor and its representatives in accordance with applicable federal and state consumer privacy laws, rules and regulations.
12. Facebook: This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to Achieve Montana and not to Facebook.
13. Copy of Rules/List of Winners. For a copy of these rules and/or a list of winners’ names, send your request and a self-addressed envelope to the sponsor address listed below.
14. Sponsor. Achieve Montana, 2500 Broadway, Helena, MT 59620.