NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Promotion is open only to Eglin Federal Credit Union members and joint owners who are age 18 or older at the time of entry. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Entrant (“You”) agrees to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Eglin Federal Credit Union (“Sponsor”) as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Promotion.
3. Promotion Period: The promotion period begins at 12:01 a.m. Central October 29, 2021 and ends at 11:59 p.m. Central December 30, 2021 (“Promo Period”) and consists of nine (9) separate, independent entry periods (“Entry Period”) as outlined in the chart below.
4. How to Enter: The Promotion must be entered by visiting one of Eglin Federal Credit Union’s Video Teller/ATMs and using the machine’s Video Teller function to complete a transaction (a “Video Teller Visit”). You will automatically receive one (1) entry per Video Teller Visit, regardless of the number of transactions completed. There is no limit to the number of times You may enter.
The Video Teller function is enabled by touching the ATM screen during normal business hours. Video Teller locations and operating hours can be found by visiting https://www.eglinfcu.org/locations/summaryOfBranches/.
The Entry must fulfill all Promotion requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
5. Prizes: Eighteen (18) total prizes of $100 each. Two (2) prizes per Entry Period, will be awarded.
Prize will be awarded in the form of a deposit to the Eglin Federal Credit Union member’s S1 account suffix. No prize substitution shall be permitted. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection: For each Entry Period, winners will be selected in an individual random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. Non-winning entries received for one (1) Entry Period drawing will not carry forward to subsequent Entry Period drawings.
|Entry Periods||Entry Period Dates||Drawing Dates|
|Period 1||October 29, 2021-November 4, 2021||November 5, 2021|
|Period 2||November 5-11, 2021||November 12, 2021|
|Period 3||November 12-18, 2021||November 19, 2021|
|Period 4||November 19-25, 2021||November 26, 2021|
|Period 5||November 26, 2021-December 2, 2021||December 3, 2021|
|Period 6||December 3-9, 2021||December 10, 2021|
|Period 7||December 10-16, 2021||December 17, 2021|
|Period 8||December 17-23, 2021||December 24, 2021|
|Period 9||December 24-30, 2021||December 31, 2021|
Prizes will be posted to the Winner’s S1 account suffix within five (5) business days following selection of Winner(s). Winner(s) will be notified by email. Sponsor shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner is no longer an Eglin Federal Credit Union member or joint owner, or is ineligible, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Promotion is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE PROMOTION, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Terms & Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Promotion. In such case, Sponsor may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Promotion, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Promotion rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Promotion and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
10. Disputes: THIS PROMOTION IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND FLORIDA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Promotion, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Florida having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Promotion). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
11. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Promotion is Eglin Federal Credit Union, 838 Eglin Parkway NE, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547-2781
Copyright 2021 Eglin Federal Credit Union