Terms & Conditions: Sailor Jerry Birthday Giveaway
SA Licence number 001
Rules of Entry
This promotion is open to Australian residents aged 18 years and older.
This competition is a game of chance.
Full terms & conditions for this promotion are outlined below.
Disclaimer: Facebook is not associated with any promotions conducted by Sailor Jerry Australia.
Terms & Conditions
1. The “Sailor Jerry Birthday Giveaway” promotion is open to residents of Australia, except employees and families of the Promoter and its affiliate companies, agencies and anyone professionally connected with the promotion. Family members include spouses, de facto spouses, parents, natural or adopted children and siblings, whether or not they live in the same household as the employee/contractor. No responsibility accepted for lost, late or misdirected entries.
2. To enter, visit the competition microsite and enter your: name, email address, phone number, state of residence, date of birth
4. Competition entries open: 8th February 2021 3:00pm pm AEST and close at 11:59 pm AEST on 8th December 2021.
5. You may enter as many times as you like throughout the duration of the competition.
6. The “Sailor Jerry Birthday Giveaway” promotion is a game of chance. Winners will be chosen randomly using a randomised algorithm provided by SA approved provider randomdraws.com. Draw No. 210204-K6RCJ5L
7. There are 110 prizes available to be won, each is a tattoo at a participating tattoo parlour.
8. Each prize value: $200 AUD. For a total prize pool value of $22,000
9. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation. If a prize is unavailable for any reason, we may substitute it for another item of equal or higher value.
10. Each winner will be contacted and notified via email by 9/12/2021.
11. Winners must claim their prize by confirming their personal information within two weeks of being notified. In the event that any winner does not claim their prize within this period, the promoter will select another winner by the same means. Winners of any unclaimed prize will be notified by phone on the number they provided on entering.
11. Prizes will be sent via email to the address provided by 09/12/2021.
13. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss and/or personal injury suffered by or to the winner and/or his/her friend that occurs as a result of the winner's consumption of the prize.
14. It is against the rules to deliberately modify or decode the application to reveal information which may artificial increase your ability to win. Users who are deemed to have won through fraudulent means will not be eligible for prizes and these prizes will go back into the prize pool for other users to access.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion if, in its absolute discretion, it considers it necessary to do so, save that the promoter shall not exercise this right unreasonably, subject to any written approval from a relevant Regulatory Authority.
16. Only those items listed in these terms and conditions are included in the prize. Full details of the prize will be supplied to the winner following notification. The prize is non- transferable and there is no cash alternative. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
17. The Promoter and Prize Supplier expressly reserves the right to reject any winner (and/or his/her guest) for any inappropriate behaviour, including but not limited to intoxication, whilst participating in any element of the prize, or if the Promoter or prize supplier determines, in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate in the prize.
18. In the event that prizes are required to be posted or couriered to winners, the Promoter cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage to prizes in transit. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability of any of the goods/services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner. This clause does not affect, and is not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which are not able to be excluded under applicable Australian consumer protection laws.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which it believes to be fraudulent or based on misconduct; infringes a third party’s intellectual property rights, or in the opinion of the Promoter, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory language or in any other manner, not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
22. This promotion and these terms are subject to the jurisdiction of the relevant courts sitting in Australian States and Territories.
23. An entrant's personal data will only be held for the purpose of selecting the winner and will not be used for any other purposes whatsoever without their prior permission. Entrants' personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners' names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at their address set out below. Entrants grant the Promoter permission to communicate with them by phone and/or e-mail in order to provide details of the prize and/or instructions as to how the winner is to claim the prize and establish his/her entitlement to it.
24. Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this promotion. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The winner may be required to take part in reasonable publicity. The promoter may photograph, video and/or film activities relating to acceptance or consumption of the prize. Winners acknowledge that the promoter has the right to use such publicity photos, videos and/or films in any medium and in any reasonable manner it sees fit without further permission from or payment to winners.
25. The Promoter is William Grant & Sons Australia Pty Ltd ABN 59 142 683 145. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this promotion should be directed via private message on the Sailor Jerry– Australia Facebook page.
26. The Prize Supplier is Sailor Jerry – Australia.
27. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Entrant releases Facebook from any liability, loss (including consequential loss), damage, claims, costs, expenses, death or personal injury suffered or incurred by the Entrant arising out of, or in connection with, the Competition or the Prize. The Entrant acknowledges that the Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
28. Prizes will be drawn at 1pm AEST on 9th December 2021 at 28 Richards Ave, Surry Hills NSW 2010.
29. If prizes are not claimed within two weeks, prizes will be redrawn at 1pm AEST on 22nd December 2021 at 28 Richards Ave, Surry Hills NSW 2010.