FIRST ALERT TRACKER SELFIE GALLERY
Copyright 2020 KAUZ, LLC
OFFICIAL FIRST ALERT TRACKER SELFIE CONTEST RULES
1. Promotion Description. This promotion is sponsored by KAUZ, LLC, 3601 Seymour Highway, Wichita Falls, TX 76307 (the “Station”), Comanche Nation Casino, 402 SE Interstate Drive, Lawton, OK 73501 and Comanche Red River Casino, 196747 OK 36, Devol, OK 73531. (the “Sponsor(s)”). The promotion begins at 10:00PM (CST), August 2, 2020 and ends at 6:30PM (CST), August 28, 2020. (the “Promotion Period”). Entries must be received by 1:00PM (CST) daily Monday through Friday, August 3, 2020 through August 28, 2020 for the Daily Drawing and 1:00PM (CST) each Friday, August 7, August 14, August 21, and August 28, 2020 for the Weekly Drawing. This promotion is void where prohibited and is subject to all local, state, and Federal laws. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these promotion rules. All times herein are Central time zone.
2. Eligibility. No purchase necessary to enter or win. This promotion is open only to legal U.S. residents of the following counties in the Station’s viewing area: In Oklahoma: Harmon, Jackson, Tillman, Comanche, Cotton, Stephens, and Jefferson. In Texas: Hardeman, Foard, Wilbarger, Baylor Throckmorton, Wichita, Archer, Young, Clay, Montague, and Jack. All promotion participants must be 18 years old or older at the time of entry. Employees and immediate family members of employees, or persons living with employees or immediate family members of employees, of any of the Sponsors, and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and their advertising and production agencies are not eligible to participate in the promotion. The phrase “immediate family members” refers to spouses, parents, in-laws, children, siblings, and any other extended family members. Only one entry per day, per participant, will be accepted, and multiple entries by the same participant will be disqualified.
3. How to Enter. There is one way to enter this promotion. Beginning at 10:00PM (CST), August 2, 2020, watch News Channel 6 News at 10:00PM (CST) to learn the location of where the First Alert Weather Tracker will be located the next day. There will be a total of 20 locations. Visit the location disclosed during the 10:00 news the prior evening and take a “Selfie” picture which must include the First Alert Weather Tracker. Then, participants can log on to www.newschannel6now.com and click on the contest link at the top of the page. Then, click on the First Alert Weather Tracker Selfie Contest icon and complete the online entry form including uploading your picture. There will be a total of 20 locations. Visit all 20 locations to increase your odds of winning. Entries must be received by 1:00PM each day Monday through Friday, August 3, 2020 through August 28, 2020 in order to qualify to win the daily and weekly prizes. All entries become the property of each of the Sponsors, and each Sponsor reserves the right to use any information submitted by entrants. Standard text messaging and data rates may apply.
Entries must be filled out completely and legibly in order to qualify, and will be void if they are, in whole or in part, incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, counterfeit, altered, or obtained through theft or fraud. No mechanically reproduced, software-generated or other automated multiple entries are permitted. None of the Sponsors is responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or mutilated entries, including due to transmission, technical, and/or network failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any hardware or software (whether originating with the sender or Sponsor(s)), telephonic failures, human error, or any other error or malfunction. For online entries, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An “authorized account holder” shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry.
Entrants agree not to upload, post or transmit any materials which contain any computer viruses, Easter eggs, worms, Trojan Horses or other harmful component or programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the operation of the promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to seek damages from any person who makes such attempt(s).
Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted by an individual or the authorized account holder of an e-mail address shall be determined by Sponsor(s) in its/their sole discretion, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the promotion.
By entering this promotion, entrant agrees that the Station and the other Sponsors of this promotion may provide entrant with promotional materials and that the Station may release entrant’s personally identifiable registration information to the other Sponsors for that purpose. The Station is not responsible for the use of entrant’s personally identifiable information by the other Sponsors.
4. Prize(s). There will be daily and weekly prizes. There will be approximately twenty (20) winners total for the promotion period. Daily winners will receive $60 of FREE Play at Comanche Nation Casino, Comanche Red River Hotel Casino, Comanche Star Casino or Comanche Spur Casino. Prize(s) are provided by Comanche Nation Casino, Comanche Red River Hotel Casino, Comanche Star Casino and Comanche Spur Casino and the approximate value of the daily prize is $60 in free play. There will be approximately 4 weekly winners total for the promotion period. Weekly winners will receive $600 cash. Prize(s) are provided by Comanche Nation Casino, Comanche Red River Hotel Casino, Comanche Star Casino or Comanche Spur Casino and the approximate value of the weekly prize is $600.
No prize may be exchanged for cash, transferred, or assigned by the winner(s). Sponsor(s) reserve the right to substitute a prize, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded.
5. How the Prizes are Awarded. Daily prize(s) will be awarded by random drawing from among entries received by 1:00PM (CST) each day Monday through Friday. Daily winners will be announced on KAUZ News Channel 6 at 6:00PM (CST) each day. Weekly prizes will be awarded by random drawing from among entries received each week during the promotion period. Weekly winners will be announced on KAUZ News Channel 6 at 6:00PM (CST) each Friday.
6. Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received and are impossible to calculate at this time.
7. Conditions of Acceptance of Prize. A valid driver’s license or other valid picture identification is required to claim a prize. The winner(s), and if applicable any travel companion(s), will be required to execute and return a release and affidavit of eligibility prior to receiving their prize, or the prize will be forfeited. A winner must take possession of his or her prize within 48 hours of being notified or the prize will be forfeited. All winners can take possession of his or her prize at the following locations: Comanche Red River Hotel Casino, Comanche Nation Casino, Comanche Star Casino, or Comanche Spur Casino.
Winner(s) will be solely responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes, as well as license and registration fees, transportation costs, gratuities and other items of an incidental nature. The Station will report any individual winnings over $600 (in cash or fair market value of goods or services) in a one-year period to the Internal Revenue Service. Winner(s) will receive a Form 1099 from the Station if the Station reports any winnings to the Internal Revenue Service.
Each winner agrees to the use of his or her name, voice, likeness, biography, and opinions in publicity in any media, worldwide, without any additional compensation or consideration, except where prohibited by law. By entering this promotion, each winner acknowledges that the Station, and all other sponsors and venues, have the right to publicize and broadcast each winner’s name, voice, and likeness, the fact that he or she won, and all matters incidental thereto.
8. Limitation on Liability. By entering this promotion, each entrant forever discharges and releases Sponsor(s), its/their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the promotion, including, without limitation, responsibility for property damage, loss of life, or personal injury or death resulting from or in connection with participating in the promotion or from or in connection with use or receipt of the prize(s), however caused. Entrant releases Sponsor(s) from any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, product liability, and merchandise delivery.
9. Sponsor’s Reservation of Rights. These official rules are subject to modification by the Station at any time. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by the Station are final and binding. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of Sponsor’s/Sponsors’ web site(s), or who otherwise acts in violation of these official rules. Sponsor(s) further reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, postpone or modify this promotion if, for any reason, the promotion is not capable of completion as planned (including, but not limited to, for the following reasons: infection by computer virus, technical corruption, force majeure, or non-authorized human intervention that compromises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, security, or proper conduct of the promotion). Each of the Sponsors disclaims any representations or warranties regarding the merchantability or fitness of any prize.
10. List of Winners. For a list of winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to KAUZ, LLC, 3601 Seymour Highway, Wichita Falls, TX 76307 or visit the website at www.newschannel6now.com between August 3, 2020 and August 31, 2020.