Check out all entries, and the winning recipes, in the gallery below.
The major prize winner is:
Sweet Potato, Nutmeat and Lentil Patties recipe by Nell H.
People’s Choice Award:
Savoury Lentil Croquettes recipe by Jane M.
Copyright 2019 Vegie Delights
1. Promotion: Your Entry and participation into this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, including any information on How to Enter and the Prizes.
2. Who can enter (‘Entry’)? Entry is open to all residents of Australia and/or New Zealand who are 18 years or older (‘Entrant/s’).
3. Promotional Period: The Promotion commences at 9:00AM AEDST on Friday 1st February 2019 and finishes at 11.59PM AEDST on Thursday 28th February 2019.
4. How to enter? To enter this Promotion and be eligible to win, you must, during the Promotional Period, follow the instructions set out on the applicable Competition Website at www.vegiedelights.com/recipecompetition. You are not permitted to use any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allow you to automatically enter, or enter repeatedly and you are responsible for any associated costs such as internet access.
5. This is a Game of Skill, i.e. no chance plays a role in determining the winners. All winners will be selected in accordance with the appropriate Game of Skill laws and regulations.
6. There are an overall total of fourteen (14) winners that will be selected as part of the Promotion based on the following levels. Weekly winners: There are twelve (12) Weekly Winners in total. Each week – starting on Monday, 11th February 2019 and ending on Monday, 4th March 2019 – three (3) winners will be selected from all Entrants by the Promoter’s judging panel based on the creative merit of their Entry. Each Weekly Winner will receive one (1) prize. Major winner: There is one (1) Major Winner. After the conclusion of the Promotional Period, i.e. on or after 1st March 2019, one (1) winner will be selected by the Promoter’s judging panel from all Weekly Winners’ Entries based on the creative merit of their Entry. The Major Winner will receive one (1) prize. People’s Choice winner: There is one (1) People’s Choice Winner. After the conclusion of the Promotional Period, i.e. on or after 1st March 2019, the winner with the most votes as determined by the voting public will receive one (1) prize.
7. Prize/s ('Prize/s'): Each Weekly Prize consists of one (1) e-shopping voucher/e-gift card valued at $50 in the respective currency depending on the winners’ residence (AU or NZ). The Major Prize consists of one (1) e-shopping voucher/e-gift card valued at $300 in the respective currency depending on the winners’ residence (AU or NZ). The People’s Choice Prize consists of one (1) e-shopping voucher/e-gift card valued at $100 in the respective currency depending on the winners’ residence (AU or NZ). The total prize pool value is: $1,000.
8. Prizes will be emailed to eligible winners upon confirmation of their entry details and eligibility. Prizes are not transferable, changeable or redeemable for cash, unless otherwise set out in the applicable Competition details. Separate Terms and Conditions of the e-gift card supplier apply.
9. Notification to winner(s): Winners will be announced on the Vegie Delights Facebook page. The Promoter will also send an email to the winners’ nominated email addresses; and may send a Facebook private message to the winner’s Facebook account from the personal account of the social media community manager – if this is deemed necessary.
10. Accepting the Prize: Following the announcement, winners will need to send a reply email or a private message to the Vegie Delights Facebook page with their full contact details. This will enable the Promoter to supply their Prize and will be deemed to be acceptance of the Prize. If the winner does not accept the Prize within seven (7) days of being notified, the Prize will be forfeited. The Promoter reserves the right to award any forfeited Prize to another eligible Entrant.
11. Your Entry: You promise and warrant that all the details submitted with your Entry are true and correct, and, if you are post or upload a photo or written response you have all of the necessary rights, consents and licences to grant the rights to the Promoter as set out in these Terms and Conditions;
12. Your Entry is original, solely your own and has not been communicated to the public before;
13. Your Entry does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party; and
14. The exercise of any rights granted by you to the Promoter is at the complete discretion of the Promoter, including any communication of your Entry to the public.
15. Licence: By submitting your Entry, you grant the Promoter and its licensees and assignees a perpetual, world-wide, royalty free, licence to exercise all rights (including intellectual property and privacy rights) to your Entry and any other material provided by you to the Promoter in relation to the Promotion at any time. You consent to your Entry being edited or adapted or modified at any time and in any manner by the Promoter or its agents, licensees and assignees.
16. Receipt of Entries: Neither the Promoter nor any other entity associated with this Promotion will be responsible for any late, lost, misdirected, corrupted, incomplete or incorrectly submitted entries. Entries are deemed to be submitted at the time of receipt by the Promoter or its agents.
17. Facebook terms: Entry into the Promotion is dependent on you following and acting in accordance with the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, which can be viewed at: www.facebook.com/terms.php. Please note that you do not have to tag your friends or share any content on your page or a friend’s page as part of any Entry.
19. Promoter’s rights: The Promoter reserves the right to:
20. Provide an alternative Prize of equal monetary value in the event that a Prize or any part of a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoter’s control;
21. Disallow Entries in its absolute discretion;
22. Verify the validity of Entries and determine the eligibility of Entrants (including an Entrant’s identity) and to disqualify any Entry or refuse to award a Prize where dishonest or misleading details have been given by an Entrant, or where an Entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or the spirit of the Promotion;
23. To terminate this Promotion or amend any aspect of this Promotion (including the Prize) without notice at any time in its sole discretion in the event that this Promotion or any aspect of this Promotion cannot be reasonably conducted as planned;
24. Enforce any of its rights at any stage and failure to do so does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
25. Exclusion: The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is or may be suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is or may be suffered or sustained, in connection with participation in the Promotion or accepting any Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
26. Indemnity: As a condition of participating in this Promotion, the winner indemnifies the Promoter, all organisers, sponsors and all other persons and organisations associated in any way with that Promotion against all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal fees on a solicitor and client basis) which the Promoter may incur arising out of the winner’s participation in the Promotion and/or participation in a Prize, howsoever caused.
27. Publicity: By entering the draw or accepting a Prize you consent to the use of your name, likeness, image or voice in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purposes of the Promotion and promoting any products manufactured, supplied or distributed by the Promoter.
28. Privacy: The information collected about Entrants in the course of the Promotion has been requested to enable the Promoter to conduct the Promotion in accordance with these Terms and Conditions (including publicity), and for promotional purposes.
29. Inconsistencies: In the event of other terms and conditions being provided in relation to any promotion run on this Facebook page or other social media platform (Other Terms), any inconsistency between such terms and these Terms and Conditions, the Other Terms will prevail.
30. Your personal information: A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at their address set out below.
31. Promoter: The Promoter is Life Health Foods AU PTY LTD (ABN 21 160 837 963) Unit 5, 3 Corella Close, Berkeley Vale, NSW, 2261, Australia. All decisions of the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.