DAISY Team Award Nomination Form
The DAISY Team Award was created as a compliment program to the DAISY Award program. This award recognizes that while an idea to achieve better patient and family outcomes may start with one individual, it often takes an entire team to implement successfully. This award is designed to honor collaboration by two or more people, led by a nurse, who identify and meet patient and/or patient family needs by going above and beyond the traditional role of Nursing. We are very proud to partner with DAISY as we have extraordinary nurses and extraordinary teams here SoutheastHEALTH.
Award Nomination Criteria:
- Teams must be led by a nurse or group of nurses.
- Teams must be comprised of 2 or more individuals.
- Team members must exemplify SoutheastHEALTH’sMission Vision and Values.
- Team members are role models of collaboration and teamwork that make a difference in the lives of patient, families, employees, or the community.
- The Team’s project should be described in detail, including outcomes.
Examples of initiatives:
- Creating a special birthday or holiday event for a patient
- Arranging for a milestone event (e.g., prom, wedding, graduation) for a hospitalized patient
- Spearheading a fundraising event to support a patient need
- Collaborating with various hospital departments to provide a specific service for a patient/family