1. The Promoter is Brasher Leisure Limited T/A Sweatshop Limited whose registered office is at 3rd floor, 120 New Cavendish Street, London , W1W 6XX (the Promoter).
2. The prize is: A pair of Mizuno Rider 21 Trainers
3. The Competition will run from 20/07/2018 09:00 until 17/08/2018 17:00.
4. To enter the Competition, you must:
a. visit the official Sweatshop Facebook page, of which can be found here:
b. then follow the short stack link on the Competition post;
c. must have your own personal Facebook account (corporate accounts are excluded from participating in this Competition);
d. are only permitted to submit one entry per person;
e. be resident in the United Kingdom; and
f. must be aged 17 or over or, for entrants aged 16 or under, you must have the consent of your parent/guardian prior to submitting your entry.
5. Entrants must hold a valid UK postal address. Failure to provide a valid postal address will void the entry.
6. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this Competition.
7. Only one entry will be accepted per person.
8. Twenty winners will be chosen by an independent person at random, from all valid entries received, and verified by the Promoter and its agents.
9. The Winners will be contacted direct message within 48 hours of the Competition closing.
10. The Winners must contact the Promoter within five working days of notification to confirm:
a. they accept the Prize and these terms and conditions;
b. they are aged 17 or older, or if aged 16 or under, that they have the consent of their Parent/Guardian (the Promoter may ask for copies of documentation to evidence this); and
11. If the Winners cannot be contacted or do not provide confirmation as set out above, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to decide whether to select a replacement winner or not.
13. The Promoter will bear the full cost of postage of the Prize to an address in the United Kingdom (excluding the Shetland Isles, Outer Hebrides, Guernsey, Jersey, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Isle of Scilly and Northern Ireland).
14. The decision made by the Promoter as to those able to take part and selection of a Winner is final.
15. No correspondence relating to the Competition will be entered into.
16. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for entries not received for whatever reason.
17. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate Prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this Competition.
18. By entering this Competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. The Competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
20. No alternative (cash or otherwise) to the Prize is available.
21. Employees and agents of Brasher Leisure Limited T/A Sweatshop Limited and its Group companies are not eligible to participate in this Competition, nor are their relatives or members of their families or households.
22. The Promoter may cancel the Competition by giving notice on this webpage.
23. The Promoter accepts no liability for cancellation of the Competition.
24. No cash or alternative Prize or compensation will be offered in the case of cancellation of the Competition.
This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to the Promoter. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any claims in connection with this Competition.