- Choose from 1 of the 3 prizes below that you would like to win.
- Under the image of the prize you would like to win, click on 'Select'
- Fill out your name and email address.
- Click 'Submit' when finished & your entry has been counted!
You will receive an email confirmation as well.
Only one Entry per person.
See official rules below.
Copyright 2017 ToolsToday
Toolstoday is proud to announce the Father’s Day Pick Your Prize Contest (“Contest”). Toolstoday.com LLC is the sponsor of this Contest and references to “Sponsor,” “we” and “us” refer to Toolstoday.com LLC. References to “you” or “Entrant” refer to you who are going to enter the Contest if you’re eligible (we hope!)
Please read the Contest Official Rules (“Rules”) carefully, as they constitute a valid and binding agreement between you and us and also because you will be required to waive certain legal rights you may have in order to participate and/or claim Prizes (as defined below)
Finally, by entering and participating in the Contest, you represent and warrant that you agree to all the Rules, without alteration, and also that you have the legal authority to grant the licenses and waive and release those claims described in these Rules.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
WHO CAN ENTER
The Contest is open to all countries to which ToolsToday ships. Contestants must be 18 years or older. Employees of Sponsor and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of any of the foregoing (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules, ordinances, orders, statutes and regulations (“Applicable Laws.”) The foregoing notwithstanding, THIS CONTEST IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
WHEN TO ENTER
The Contest begins at 1:00 pm on May 21, 2017 and ends at 11:59pm June 19, 2017 (“Contest Period”). All Entries (as defined below) must be received within the Contest Period to be considered for a Prize (as defined below). All times are Eastern Standard Time and the server(s) hosting this Contest is the official time clock.
HOW TO ENTER
1. Choose which prize you would like to win by clicking on the ‘Select’ button on the Contest Entry Page. You may view product details by clicking on the image, but note that clicking on the image does not count as a contest entry.
2. Submit an entry (“Entry”) via the form that appears after choosing ‘Select’ button for the corresponding image and hit ‘Submit’
3. You will receive a confirmation email after you have submitted your entry. Incomplete Entries may be disqualified, at our sole discretion.
4. Limit one Entry per person. If we determine that the same Entrant has submitted multiple Entries, whether from multiple email addresses, bots or otherwise, all Entries submitted by that Entrant will be disqualified.
Alternatively, an entry may be submitted by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Email must contain subject line: Father's Day Drawing 2017 Alternative Entry and email must contain a viable contact email to reply to, first and last legal name of entrant, name of selected prize from 1 of 3 eligible prize options as listed in contest, and request to be entered for drawing. Entries not containing all of the alternative requirements will be disqualified.
LICENSES AND PERMISSIONS GRANTED BY YOU UPON ENTRY
By submitting an Entry, you:
1. Agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Toolstoday.com. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the email newsletter.
RIGHTS TO ENTER
Without limiting any of the terms and conditions set forth below, please remember that you must have all permissions necessary to participate in this Contest.
PRIZES & HOW TO WIN
We are offering 1 Grand Prize for this Contest, as selected by the Entrant upon contest submission (the “Prize”):
To be one of the following (and no more) either:
8 Piece General Purpose CNC Router Bit Collection OR
Prestige Saw Blade OR
Carbide Tipped Countersink w/Ball Bearing
The first 100 Entrants to submit a valid Entry will receive a 10% discount off the total amount of a single purchase transaction made on our Site. Please note: the discount will be taken off the net total amount of the entire purchase before any taxes and any shipping and handling charges (“Additional Charges”) are added to the net purchase. Discounts may be redeemed by use of the promotional or coupon code that will be provided by us to first 100 Entrants via email after Contest Period has ended. Discount code will be valid for a limited time use - to be noted on confirmation email to recipient.
Grand Prize Winner:
Winner will be randomly generated from all qualified entries.
We will notify winning Grand Prize Entrant within eight (8) business days after Contest ends.
Please note: when we contact winning Entrants, they will be required to accept the Prize(s) in writing (email is permissible) and may be required to provide us with additional information or documentation, at our discretion, to ensure the Entries are valid and comply with these Rules. If we do not receive a response from an Entrant within 1 week who we contact for this reason, his or her Entry will be disqualified and we will select another Entry as set forth above.
IMPORTANT ADDITIONAL TERMS AND RESTRICTIONS—ENTRIES AND PRIZES:
1. As indicated above, you may not submit more than one Entry, and you agree not to use multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the Rules. If you use such methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the Rules, your Entry will be disqualified.
2. Prizes are not redeemable for cash or third-party goods and services unless required by Applicable Laws. We reserve the right to substitute Prizes of equal or greater estimated retail value in our sole discretion. Prizes are not transferable.
3. Prizes will not expire, unless permitted by Applicable Laws. We will indicate the expiration date on any Prizes that expire, either on the Prize itself or in our communications to Entrants.
4. If any notifications we send to Entrants bounce back or otherwise cannot be delivered, as indicated above, those Entries will be disqualified and we will select new winners. Please be sure to change your spam or junk mail filters if necessary so you can receive our emails.
5. Winners are solely responsible for all costs they incur when accepting or redeeming Prizes, including any federal or state income tax assessed against the Prize value.
6. The receipt by a winner of any Prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all Applicable Laws and these Rules. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
ADDITIONAL LICENSE AND PERMISSION: WINNERS
WAIVER OF CLAIMS, INDEMNITY
Please read this section carefully; it affects your legal rights.
Waiver of Claims. By submitting an Entry, you agree to release, waive and hold forever harmless us and our members, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors (“Releasees”) for and from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage (“Claims”) that may occur, arise or relate to, directly or indirectly, whether caused by any Releasee’s negligence or not, from (i) your participation in the Contest and/or your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any Prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Entry process or the Contest; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries.
Please note: The foregoing release extends to all Claims whether known or unknown to you at the time of Entry.
For residents of the State of California:
Residents of the State of California specifically agree to waive any and all protection to which they may be entitled under California Civil Code section 1542, which reads:
A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his or her favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him or her must have materially affected his or her settlement with the debtor.
Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and defend all Releasees from and against any Claims brought against any of them by any third-parties (including, without limitation, the creator of any patterns associated with the link you provide in your Entry arising out of, caused by or relating to your participation in this Contest, including, without limitation, your violation of these Rules or Applicable Laws.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should (in our sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, we may select Prize recipients from all eligible Entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by us. We reserve the right at our sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Rules.
2. Our decisions made in connection with this Contest are final and you agree to accept them.
DISPUTE RESOLUTION; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Dispute Resolution. THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE USA AND NEW YORK STATE, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, you agree that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between you and us, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Queens County, New York having jurisdiction. You consent to the jurisdiction of such courts over all such disputes.
1. Limitation of Liability. Under no circumstances will we be liable for, and you hereby waive all rights to claim, any indirect, punitive, multiple, statutory, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than your actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest), in any claim or dispute arising out of, relating to or caused by your participation the Contest.
LIST OF WINNERS
If you would like a list of winners by first initial and last name, please contact us at email@example.com.
The Toolstoday Team