One lucky winner will be randomly selected
to win FREE Enchiladas for a Year!
Like and follow Abuelo's on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for more details.
Click on the icons to submit your Abuelo's Enchilada photo!
Sweepstake ends on October 6, 2016.
SWEEPSTAKES. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
READ OFFICIAL RULES:
Please read these Official Rules before entering this sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes"). By participating in the sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and represent that you satisfy all of the eligibility requirements below.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS PROMOTION. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility. The sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States or District of Columbia, age 18 or older. Employees, directors, officers and contractors of Sponsor and Sponsor's advertising and promotion agencies, and their respective immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each, are not eligible to win. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
2. Sweepstakes Period. The Sweepstakes starts on September 6, 2016, and ends on October 6, 2016 (the "Sweepstakes Period"). All entries must be received during the Sweepstakes Period to be eligible to win a prize.
3. How to Enter. To participate, you must have a Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account. Accounts are free but subject to the terms of service of the applicable site. Your account privacy settings must be set to “unprotected” and/or “public” in order for your posts to be viewable by Sponsor. If you post using your wireless phone, message and data rates may apply. Posting content to Instagram requires a mobile device. Please consult your wireless-service provider regarding its pricing plans.
To enter into the “Big Enchilada” sweepstakes, post a photo of your enchilada meal/dish while dining at Abuelo’s with #AbuelosBigEnchilada and #Sweepstakes to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Your Submission must be submitted during the Sweepstakes period. Your post and its included content will hereafter be referred to as your Submission into the Sweepstakes. Your Submission must be your original work. If you include the names or likenesses of other individuals, you must have their permission to be included. If requested, entrant must be able to provide such permissions in a form acceptable to Sponsor. Your Submission may not be indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, libelous, contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, disparage Sponsor or any other person or party, or contain material that is unlawful in any way. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Submission that it finds unlawful, or in violation of these Official Rules, all in its sole discretion. You automatically will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes for your qualified Submission.
Tweeting or posting a Submission constitutes entrant’s consent to give Sponsor a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display such submissions in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes. If requested, entrant will sign any documentation that may be required for Sponsor or its designees to make use of the non-exclusive rights entrant is granting to use the Submission.
Only one (1) entry per person each day during the Sweepstakes Period. Photo entries become the property of Sponsor. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address connected to the Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account that is used to enter will be deemed to be the registrant or player. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address.
4. Prizes: One (1) grand winner will receive: (i) Free Abuelo’s Enchiladas for one (1) year valued at six hundred dollars ($600). The winner will receive: one (1) fifty dollar gift card per month for 12 consecutive months, running October 2016 through September 2017. Ten (10) runner-up winners will each receive: one (1) $20 Abuelo’s VIP card. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received.
5. Random Drawing: The grand winner and runner-up winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries and will be held by October 11, 2016. The winners will be notified by Abuelo’s Mexican Restaurant’s Facebook, @eatabuelos Twitter or @eatabuelos Instagram, depending on what social site the winner’s submission is on, by October 14, 2016. Prize will be awarded within thirty (30) days after winner verification. If a prize notification is returned as undeliverable or if the winner does not respond to the notification within seven (7) calendar days, it will result in disqualification, and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner in a separate random drawing. The prize winners may be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within seven (7) days following the date of attempted notification. Prizes are not assignable or transferable, except to a surviving spouse.
The prize is awarded "AS IS" and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose), except that the prize will be subject to its manufacturer's standard warranty (if any). No substitutions or exchanges (including for cash) of any prize will be permitted, except that winners are responsible for all federal, state, local, sales and income taxes associated with receipt and/or use of any prize. Entry and acceptance of any prize constitutes permission to use winner's name, prize won, office affiliation, hometown and likeness for online posting and promotional purposes without further compensation, except where prohibited by law. Unless prohibited by law, winners will be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, liability release, publicity release, tax forms, and other reasonable documentation provided by Sponsor before being awarded a prize. If winners do not execute such documentation upon request, their prize will be forfeited and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner. The prize is guaranteed to be awarded.
6. General: Sponsor will not be responsible for late, lost, illegible, incomplete, damaged or misdirected entries and accepts no responsibility for any injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from an entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes. By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to these Official Rules and waives, and releases Sponsor and Sponsor's parents, subsidiaries, and affiliated companies, and all other businesses involved in this Sweepstakes, as well as the employees, officers, directors and agents of each, from, all claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes or delivery, misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use the prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory. Sponsor reserves the right to amend these Official Rules or to terminate this Sweepstakes.
Any provision of these Official Rules deemed unenforceable will be enforced to the extent permissible, and the remainder of these Official Rules will remain in effect. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of any Sweepstakes materials, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of any prize. The Sweepstakes and these Official Rules will be governed, construed and interpreted under the laws of the state of Washington. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. You are providing your information to Food Concepts International dba Abuelo's and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for entry into Abuelo’s Big Enchilada Sweepstakes.
7. Winner List; Rules Request; Other Submission: For a winner list, send a self-addressed, stamped, business-size envelope after October 14, 2016 and before November 15, 2016 to the Sponsor at the address listed below, Attn: Abuelo’s Big Enchilada Winners List (attn.: Ashley Meyer). To obtain a copy of these Official Rules, send a stamped, self-addressed, business-size envelope to Sponsor at the address listed below, Attn: Abuelo’s Big Enchilada Sweepstakes Rules (attn.: Ashley Meyer). To enter the Sweepstakes without a Facebook, Twitter or Instagram Submission, send your photo submission with your name, email address and phone number to the Sponsor address below with, Attn: Abuelo’s Big Enchilada Submission (attn.: Ashley Meyer), during the Sweepstakes Period.
Sponsor: ABUELO’S, 4413 82nd. St., Suite 250 Lubbock, TX 79424