Job Title: Australian Brand Ambassador
Do you embrace the unexpected? Delight in the peculiar? Perhaps you have a secret penchant for cucumbers?
If this sounds like you then please do let us know post hast!
William Grant and Sons Australia features one of the fastest-growing spirits portfolios in Australia with super-premium brands including the world's favourite and most awarded single malt Scotch whisky Glenfiddich, The Balvenie range of handcrafted single malts, Grant's blended Scotch, Tullamore D.E.W Irish Whiskey, Hendrick's Gin, Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum, the award-winning Milagro Tequila and Solerno Blood Orange Liqueur. If you are a Rare Character who can inspire consumers and the trade to become advocates of this super-premium brand, then we want to hear from you.
We are seeking the next Hendrick’s Gin Brand Ambassador for Australia and New Zealand. You will be charged with a crusade to drive adoration of our most unusual gin amongst the bartending community, consumers, media and trade. We are looking for an individual that can charm, influence and inspire.
It is of the utmost importance that you are self-motivated, entrepreneurial and act with integrity. You should feel comfortable taking centre stage or orchestrating from behind the scenes. We hope you have a joie de vivre, an insatiable curiosity and a passion for the people and story behind this extraordinary gin.
The role will be based in Sydney and you will be required to travel frequently both interstate and internationally.
As a key member of an award-winning Brand Ambassador team, your responsibilities will include:
· Plan, deliver, review and evaluate agreed range of activities to increase awareness and knowledge amongst customers and consumers in line with the Hendrick’s Gin brand profile, current brand plans and budgets.
· Build strong working relationships with relevant agencies, customers and internal stakeholders in order to optimise opportunities to deliver value-adding activities and increase product visibility.
· Be the face of the Hendrick’s Gin brand and be a source of brand knowledge to our own employees to help with internal brand building and also with trade and consumer journalists to hold events, tastings and participate in interviews.
· Ensure, through a range of activities, that customers are equipped to serve and promote the brand to consumers, enabling them to become champions/ambassadors for the Brand.
· Network with the wider Brand Ambassador community, exchanging information and best practice
· Utilising web assets, in particular, social media routes, to develop awareness around the brand, recruiting new consumers etc.
· Develop a strong online presence and profile within the industry
Professionalism, self-management and ownership of budget and expenses
· Work with the global team of Hendrick’s Brand Ambassadors
Key competencies required for this role will include:
· Industry experience is essential
· Interest in premium brands
· Current RSA for all States
· Excellent presenter and communication skills
· Relating and networking
· Planning and organising
· Task focused
· Microsoft Office proficient
· Valid Driver's Licence
Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Further information on these brands can be found on www.williamgrant.com.