1st Place Prize
- Family Pass to Museum of Illusions
- 4 Tickets to ROM
4 Tickets to CN Tower
- Photo Feature in the 2020 Passport Magazine & Coupon Book
2nd Place Prize
- Family Pass to Hamilton Civic Museums
- 4 Tickets to Glowzone 360
3rd Place Prize
- 4 Tickets to Bird Kingdom
How to play:
2. Snap away and take your best possible picture.
3. Upload photo to our "Snap to it!" Contest (scroll down for your entry form!)
4. IMPORTANT! Include a caption that specifies the location the photo was taken. Photos that are not taken at Attractions Ontario member attractions or regions will be automatically disqualified from voting.
5. Contest entrants are allowed to submit only one photo each.
6. Photo entries will be accepted until Sunday, October 6, 2019 at 11:59pm.
7. VOTING will take place Monday, October 7, 201 - Sunday, October 27, 2018 at 11:59pm.
8. The picture that receives the most votes will be announced as the winner on Monday, October 28, 2019.
The contest is open to worldwide residents that have achieved Facebook's age of majority. The contest is not open to employees of Attractions Ontario or members of its Board of Directors.
All decisions made by the contest judges with respect to this contest are final.
Chances of winning vary depending upon the number of eligible entries received.
Each prize must be accepted as awarded and no prize substitutions of cash or otherwise or transfer of the prize will be made.
Acceptance of his/her prize by any winner shall be as-is, where-is, without any warranty whatsoever from the Contest Sponsors.
By submitting a photo you are hereby giving Attractions Ontario rights to the photo for their marketing collateral and other use as deemed suitable.
Each winner consents to the use of his/her name and place of residence, without further compensation on the web site.
The contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.
The following are prohibited and will result in automatic disqualification from the contest: (1) entering the same photo more than once (duplicate entries will be disqualified); (2) photocopy infringement (photo must be an original taken by the entrant); (3) non-compliance with these Rules and Regulations; and (4) any other act which the Contest Sponsors determine, at their sole discretion, jeopardizes the integrity of the contest.
Personal information provided by the participants for the contest will remain on file with Attractions Ontario until the prize is claimed by the winner unless stated otherwise. Collected information from the participants requesting to be notified about future promotions, or contest are a property of Attractions Ontario and won't be used for any other purposes.
By participating in the contest, the entrants grant the right to Attractions Ontario to post their names on the winners list on Attractions Ontario's web site.