1. Promotion Description. This promotion is sponsored by KSLA, LLC (“KSLA-TV”), 1812 Fairfield Avenue, Shreveport, LA 71101 ("Sponsor(s)"). The promotion begins at 10:00am Thursday, January 10, 2019 and ends at 11:59pm on Monday, January 21, 2019. Entries must be received by the deadline on January 21 at midnight. Promotion is void where prohibited and is subject to all applicable local, state and Federal laws, rules and regulations. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these promotion rules.
2. Eligibility. No purchase necessary to enter or win. This promotion is open only to legal U.S. residents of the following counties in the station’s viewing area: Louisiana Parishes: Caddo, Bossier, Webster, DeSoto, Sabine, Bienville, Natchitoches, Claiborne, Arkansas Counties: Columbia, Lafayette, Hempstead, Howard, Sevier, Little River, McCurtain, Bowie, Texas Counties: Miller, Cass, Morris, Titus, Marion, Harrison, Panola, Gregg and Shelby who are 18 of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and immediate family members of employees, or persons living with employees or immediate family members of employees, of Raycom Media, Inc., KSLA-TV, the other Sponsor(s), and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and their advertising and production agencies are not eligible to participate in this promotion. The phrase “immediate family members” refers to spouses, parents, in-laws, children, siblings, and any other extended family members. Only one entry per household will be accepted, and multiple entries will be disqualified.
3. How to Enter. There are two ways to enter this promotion. Beginning at 10:00am on Thursday, January 10, individuals can log on to http://www.arklatexweekend.com/Mudbugs-January-Ticket-Giveaway-Contest and enter the contest or by obtaining and submitting an entry form at the KSLA NEWS 12 Studio, 1812 Fairfield Ave, Shreveport, LA 71101 any weekday between 9am-4pm (holidays excepted). Winner will receive four (4) tickets to the Shreveport Mudbugs hockey game on Friday, January 25. Entries must be received by deadline in order to qualify by January 21 at midnight. All entries become the property of Sponsor(s), and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to use any information submitted by entrants.
Entries must be filled out completely and legibly in order to qualify, and will be void if they are, in whole or in part, incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, counterfeit, altered, or obtained through theft or fraud. No mechanically reproduced, software-generated or other automated multiple entries are permitted. Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or mutilated entries, including due to transmission, technical, and/or network failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any hardware or software (whether originating with sender or Sponsor(s)), telephonic failures, human error, or any other error or malfunction. For online entries, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An "authorized account holder" shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry.
Entrants agree not to upload, post or transmit any materials which contain any computer viruses, Easter eggs, worms, Trojan Horses or other harmful component or programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the operation of the promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to seek damages from any person who makes such attempt(s).
Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted by an individual or the authorized account holder of an e-mail address shall be determined by Sponsor(s) in its/their sole discretion, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the promotion.
By entering this promotion, entrant agrees that KSLA-TV and the other Sponsor(s) of this promotion may provide entrant with promotional materials and that KSLA-TV may release entrant's personally identifiable registration information to the other Sponsor(s) for that purpose. KSLA-TV is not responsible for the use of entrant's personally identifiable information by the other Sponsor(s).
4. Prize(s). One (1) winner will each receive a family four (4) pack of tickets to the Shreveport Mudbugs vs. Topeka Pilots hockey game on January 25, 2018 at 7:11pm at George’s Pond at Hirsch Coliseum, 3207 Pershing Blvd., Shreveport, LA 71109. Retail value of a ticket is $22.50 for a total of $90 for four tickets.
No prize may be exchanged for cash, transferred, or assigned by the winner(s). Sponsor(s) reserve the right to substitute a prize, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded.
5. How the Prizes are Awarded. Prizes will be awarded January 22nd, 2018 by a random generator that will select 1 entry to each win a family (4) pack. Winners will be notified via phone at the number provide on their entry form on January 22nd after 10:00am CDT.
6. Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Conditions of Acceptance of Prize. Driver's license or other appropriate picture identification is required to claim a prize. The winner(s), and if applicable any travel companion(s), will be required to execute and return a release and affidavit of eligibility within three days of prize notification, or the prize will be forfeited. A winner must take possession of his or her prize by 4:30pm CT on January 24.
Winner(s) will be solely responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes, as well as license and registration fees, transportation costs, gratuities and other items of an incidental nature. KSLA-TV will report any individual winnings over $600 (in cash or fair market value of goods or services) in a one year period to the Internal Revenue Service. Winner(s) will receive a Form 1099 from KSLA-TV if KSLA-TV reports any winnings to the Internal Revenue Service.
Each winner agrees to the use of his or her name and likeness in publicity without any additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering this promotion, each winner acknowledges that KSLA-TV, and all other sponsors and venues, have the right to publicize and broadcast each winner's name, voice, and likeness, the fact that he or she won, and all matters incidental thereto.
8. Limitation on Liability. By entering this promotion, each entrant forever discharges and releases Sponsor(s), its/their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the promotion, including, without limitation, responsibility for property damage, loss of life, or personal injury or death resulting from or in connection with participating in the promotion or from or in connection with use or receipt of the prize(s), however caused. Entrant releases Sponsor(s) form any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, product liability, and merchandise delivery.
9. Sponsor's Reservation of Rights. These official rules are subject to modification by KSLA-TV. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by KSLA-TV are final and binding. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of Sponsor's/Sponsors' web site(s), or who otherwise acts in violation of these official rules. Sponsor(s) further reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, or modify this promotion if, for any reason, the promotion is not capable of completion as planned (including, but not limited to, for the following reasons: infection by computer virus, technical corruption, force majeure, or non-authorized human intervention that compromises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, security, or proper conduct of the promotion).
10. List of Winners. For a list of winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to KSLA-TV, 1812 Fairfield Ave., Shreveport, LA 71101 between January 10, 2019 and April 21, 2019.