To celebrate Adopt a Rabbit Month, we're going to give away 5 rabbit care packs worth $25 each! Winners will be contacted via email on March 2, 2021. Residents of the US and Canada only. Must be 18+.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign, The Rabbit Rescue Month Giveaway, is open only to those who submit an entry at https://www.oxbowanimalhealth.com/rabbit-month-giveaway. Employees of Oxbow Animal Health, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Oxbow Animal Health as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Nominations will be accepted online starting on February 23, 2021, and ending February 28, 2021, at 11:59 PM, CST. All nominations must be received by February 28, 2021, at 11:59 PM, CST.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at https://www.oxbowanimalhealth.com/rabbit-month-giveaway. Participants must be based in the continental US or Canada to be eligible. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to be named a recipient. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Oxbow Animal Health. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Oxbow Animal Health.
5. Prizes: 5 randomly selected Grand Prize Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive bunny care packs with items totaling $25. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Oxbow Animal Health. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Oxbow Animal Health to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
6. Winner Selection and Notification: Winners will be selected at random by Oxbow Animal Health. Winners will be notified by email on March 2, 2021. Winners will not be listed on the Oxbow website. Oxbow Animal Health shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the grant within 10 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Any violation of these official rules by winner (at Oxbow Animal Health’s sole discretion) will result in winner’s disqualification as winner of the campaign, and all privileges as winner will be immediately terminated.
7. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Oxbow Animal Health, anyone acting on behalf of Oxbow Animal Health, and Oxbow Animal Health’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Oxbow Animal Health. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Oxbow Animal Health from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Oxbow Animal Health may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
8. Terms & Conditions: Oxbow Animal Health reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Oxbow Animal Health’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Oxbow Animal Health may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Oxbow Animal Health. Oxbow Animal Health reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Oxbow Animal Health has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Oxbow Animal Health reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Oxbow Animal Health and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
10. Disputes: this campaign is governed by the laws of the united states of America and Nebraska, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Nebraska having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
11. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Oxbow Animal Health, 11902 South 150th Street, Omaha, NE 68138 USA.
12. Facebook: This Campaign is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Oxbow Animal Health and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for contest purposes.
13. By submitting your entry, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.