Fill out the form below
We'll email you a referral link to share with your friends
Share your link via social networks, email or text
MAKE IT A FEAST SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Make It A Feast Sweepstakes consists of a Grand Prize Sweepstakes (“Grand Prize Sweepstakes”) and a Weekly Prize Sweepstakes (“Weekly Sweepstakes”) (collectively, the “Sweepstakes”); and begins at 12:00 PM (ET) on 2/26/18 and ends at 11:59:59 PM (ET) on 4/6/18 (“Promotion Period”). The Weekly Sweepstakes consists of six (6) Weekly Entry Periods (collectively, the “Weekly Entry Periods”) during the Promotion Period. For purposes of these Official Rules, a “Week” is defined as a seven (7) day period beginning on a Monday and ending on a Sunday (except for the final Weekly Entry Period, which covers a five (5) day period beginning on a Monday and ending on a Friday); and a “Day” is defined as each twenty-four (24) hour period during the Promotion Period beginning at 12:00:00 AM (ET) and ending at 11:59:59 PM (ET). Non-winning Weekly Sweepstakes entries will be automatically rolled over into subsequent Weekly Sweepstakes drawings. Additionally, all eligible Weekly Sweepstakes entries received during the Promotion Period will be automatically entered into the Grand Prize Sweepstakes drawing. How to enter, eligibility requirements and prize details are more fully described below.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Meat & Livestock Australia (“Sponsor”), its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies (“Promotion Entities”) and its immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
3. HOW TO ENTER:
WEEKLY SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY. Limit one (1) Weekly entry per person/email address/Facebook account in each Weekly Sweepstakes – regardless of method of entry.
Promotion Website Entry. You may enter the Weekly Sweepstakes via the promotion website by going online to www.trueaussiebeefandlamb.com/makeitafeast (“Website”), and then follow the instructions to complete the registration and entry into the Sweepstakes.
Facebook Entry. You may enter the Weekly Sweepstakes via Facebook by going to https://www.facebook.com/aussiebeeflamb (“Sweepstakes Facebook Page”). Then, complete your entry directly on Sweepstakes Facebook Page to by making a comment to the Weekly post along with the hashtag #makeitafeastentry (the “Hashtag”). You must post your comment to the Sweepstakes Facebook page and you must include the Hashtag in order for your entry to be eligible into the Sweepstakes. You must be a registered Facebook member to enter via the Facebook method of entry. Facebook account registration and Sweepstakes entry is free, but Facebook account registration is subject to acceptance of the terms and conditions of use of Facebook.com. Direct any questions, comments, or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes to Sponsor, not Facebook.
GRAND PRIZE SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY
Each eligible Weekly Sweepstakes entry will automatically be entered in the Grand Prize Sweepstakes. Maximum of six (6) entries (one (1) entry per Week) per person/email address/Facebook account in the Grand Prize Sweepstakes – regardless of method of entry.
Any entries in excess of the above noted entry limits will be deemed void. Any entrant who attempts to enter more than once per Week in the Sweepstakes using multiple email addresses, multiple Facebook accounts or under multiple identities will be disqualified from participation in the Sweepstakes and all entries from that individual will be considered void. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of mailing address and/or telephone number of entrants. In the event of a dispute over the identity of a participant in the Sweepstakes, participation will be deemed completed by the authorized account holder of the email address or wireless telephone number provided at the time of participation. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address or wireless telephone number by an Internet access provided, online service provider, wireless carrier, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address or mobile telephone number. The potential winner may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the email address or wireless account associated with the winning Sweepstakes entry. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected Sweepstakes entry will be deemed ineligible. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Only fully completed entries are eligible
No automated entry devices, bots and/or other programs and/or software are permitted for Sweepstakes entry. All entries become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind, whether mechanical, human or electronic. Promotion Entities shall not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of entries in the Sweepstakes. Promotion Entities assume no responsibility or liability for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries.
By participating in the Sweepstakes, each participant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
4. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: Six (6) Weekly Sweepstakes winners (one (1) Weekly Sweepstakes winner each Week of the Promotion Period) will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received during the respective Weekly Entry Period on or about the next business day following the close of the Weekly Entry Period by Sponsor or its designee, whose decisions are final. One (1) Grand Prize winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period on or about 4/9/18 by Sponsor or its designee, whose decisions are final. Any potential winner will be the entrant of the entry that is associated with that is randomly selected as a winning entry, subject to eligibility verification. Potential prize winners will be notified via email and/or phone (for Promotion Website entrants); or via Facebook Messenger (for Facebook entrants), at Sponsor’s discretion, within seventy-two (72) hours of the random drawing with instructions on how to verify eligibility and claim the prize using contact information provided or collected at the time of entry. Sponsor shall have no liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by the potential winner for any reason. If, despite reasonable efforts, a potential winner does not respond within two (2) business days of the first notification attempt, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential winner, such potential winner will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate winner may be selected. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will attempt to contact up to three (3) potential winners in accordance with the above procedure, after which the prize may go unawarded if it remains unclaimed. If any potential winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines a prize for any reason prior to award, such potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected.
5. PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (ARV)/ODDS: One (1) Grand Prize Sweepstakes Prize is available. Grand Prize Sweepstakes winner will receive a trip for himself/herself and one (1) guest to attend a taping of an episode of the Public Broadcasting Service show Moveable Feast with Fine Cooking in a to-be-determined destination city in the U.S. (ARV $3,000). Determination of destination city is subject to show’s taping schedule and determination of show to attend for taping is at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Trip includes round-trip coach air transportation for winner and his/her guest between a major commercial airport closest to the winner's residence and destination city; Sponsor-selected lodging consisting of one (1) room for two (2) nights (based on double occupancy); and two (2) seats for winner and guest at the table during a taping of a Moveable Feast with Fine Cooking episode. No transfer or substitution of trip elements will be permitted. Trip must be taken in 2018 on specified dates as determined by Sponsor or prize will be forfeited in its entirety. Winner and his/her travel companion must possess all necessary travel documents prior to departure; must depart/return from/to the same major airport and travel on same itinerary. Trip does not include taxes, tips, gratuities, ground transportation or meals (other than as noted herein), service charges, hotel room service, laundry service, alcoholic beverages, merchandise, souvenirs, local and long distance telephone calls, airport charges, or any other service or item not specifically described above. Trip is not redeemable for cash. Actual retail value of prize may vary depending on location of winner’s residence and destination city and may fluctuate due to market conditions, changes in value of components, (e.g. air transportation and hotel rates) and other reasons. If, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, air travel is not required due to winner’s proximity to destination city, Sponsor will substitute air transportation with ground transportation between winner’s residence and hotel, and the difference in value will not be awarded. In the event the scheduled taping associated with the prize and/or any other component of the prize is cancelled, delayed, or postponed for any reason outside the control of the Sponsor, Sponsor will have no further obligation, other than to award the remainder of the prize. Winner’s companion must be of legal age of majority in their jurisdictions of residence (and at least eighteen (18) years of age), unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian, who must be the Grand Prize winner. Sponsor reserves the right to remove or to deny prize or any prize-related activity to the winner and/or his/her guest who engage(s) in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the taping or any prize-related activity. Promotion Entities will not be responsible for weather conditions, Acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage or any other natural disaster outside their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of any taping or completion of any prize component. Tickets to taping awarded as part of the prize may not be resold or offered for resale. Any such resale may result in disqualification and prize forfeiture.
Six (6) Weekly Sweepstakes Prizes are available (one (1) prize each Week of the Promotion Period) — Each Weekly Sweepstakes winner will receive a True Aussie Prize Pack consisting of a Cooler Bag, a Cutting Board, a True Aussie Beef & Lamb Apron and a 3-inch button, a Grilling Mitt and a T-shirt (ARV $100 ea. winner).
Total ARV of all prizes: $3,600. All applicable federal, state and local taxes on prize are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Odds of winning the Grand Prize depend on total number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Odds of winning a Weekly Prize depend on total number of eligible entries received for each Weekly Sweepstakes Period. Limit of the Grand Prize and one (1) Weekly Sweepstakes prize per person. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Grand Prize Sweepstakes winner will receive a 1099 tax form for the value of the prize.
6. GENERAL: Potential Grand Prize Sweepstakes winner will be required to sign and return a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release including the recording of their social security number (for tax reporting purposes – as required by law) and, where permitted by law, Publicity Release within ten (10) days after first notification attempt. Guest of Grand Prize winner (if guest is a minor, his/her parent or legal guardian must be the Grand Prize winner and must sign on their behalf) must sign and return a Liability/Publicity Release prior to awarding of prize. If potential Grand Prize winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines the prize for any reason prior to award and such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. If prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. No correspondence will be acknowledged. No cash equivalents, substitutions or transfer of prize permitted except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event that an offered prize is unavailable. Subject to all federal, state and local laws/regulations. Promotion Entities will have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize or participation in the Sweepstakes or any prize-related activities. By participating in the Sweepstakes and accepting the prize, each winner (and for Grand Prize - his/her guest) release and agree to hold harmless Promotion Entities and each of their respective affiliates, directors, employees, officers and agents from any and all liability, injury, loss or damage of any kind, including but not limited to personal injury or death, arising from or in connection with participation in the Sweepstakes, or the awarding, receipt, possession, use or misuse of any prize and/or prize related activity. Acceptance of a prize shall be construed as and signify prize winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor may use the prize winner’s name, photograph, likeness, voice, biographical information, prize information, statements and address (city and state) for advertising and/or publicity purposes worldwide and in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, without further compensation, review, approval or payment, where allowed by law. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or in the administration of the Sweepstakes.
7. LIMITATIONS AND RELEASES: Any attempted form of entry into the Sweepstakes, other than the entry methods stated, is prohibited. Promotion Entities are not responsible for lost, late, mutilated or illegible entries nor for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware, software, electronic, network, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, errors in transmission, lost or unavailable network connections, telephone connections, wireless device connections, web site, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture or entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed transmissions which may limit or restrict an participant’s ability to enter the Sweepstakes, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s phone, or other matter relating to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading any materials in the Sweepstakes. If for any reason the online entry process in the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and award any remaining prize(s) from among all eligible entries received up to the action taken by the Sponsor provided a sufficient number of eligible entries have been received. Caution: Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law.
9. WINNER’S LIST: For names of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by 10/15/18 to: Make It A Feast Sweepstakes, Attn: Winner’s List, 4500 Highlands Parkway, Smyrna, GA 30082. Winner’s list to be available after 9/15/18.
10. SPONSOR: Meat & Livestock Australia, 1100 Vermont Avenue NW, Suite 550, Washington, D.C. 20005.
Facebook is not responsible for the collection or processing of entries or the administration of the Sweepstakes and is not involved with the Sweepstakes in anyway.