WTOC-TV is proud to announce the annual St. Patrick’s Day Coloring Contest! The deadline for entries is March 4th 5pm.
There are three Coloring Contest age brackets in which the students may compete: Division A (1st – 2rd grade); Division B (3rd – 4th grade); Division C (5th-6th grade). Every Division has a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winner, each of whom will receive a gift card. An overall Coloring Contest winner will be selected from among the three divisions’ 1st place participants. All winning drawings will be featured on WTOC.com.
WTOC-TV will notify schools with winning participants once the judging committee has made its selections. We will surprise the overall winner on Wednesday March 10th and feature him/her on THE News the same day.
The overall winner will also receive a special prize bag and a special opportunity to participate in the greening of the Forsyth Park fountain.
We will also have a special Wee Little Leprechauns division. All kindergartners are encouraged to participate. One winner will receive a gift card.
Little Leprechauns Entry Upload
1st-2nd Grade Entry Upload
3rd-4th Grade Entry Upload
5th-6th Grade Entry Upload
1. The contest is open to all students in the WTOC viewing area. (Public, private parochial and homeschool). One entry per student.
2. To enter, use crayons, markers and/or colored pencils, etc., to draw a picture in the box provided on the entry form depicting a St. Patrick’s Day theme. Do not trace!
3. Upload drawings to https://www.wtoc.com/pics and search the picture upload menu to find Coloring Contest + age bracket.
4. Winners will be picked by a panel of judges including members of the St. Patrick’s Day committee, representatives from our sponsor and members of WTOC’s news team. Entries will be divided into four divisions and be judged on creativity, originality, color and theme. All decisions will be final.
5. *The divisions break down as follows:
Division A 1st and 2nd grade
Division B 3rd and 4th grade
Division C 5th and 6th grade
Wee Little Leprechauns Kindergarten
6. The school with the overall winner will be contacted by phone. All other winners will be contacted through email.
7. There is no purchase necessary to enter the contest. Employees of WTOC, members of the Parade Committee, sponsors and their families are not eligible to enter or win.