‘Crack a smile, snap a photo & get the Christmas gifting crackin’! To Win $100 Mapletree Vouchers Rules
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion should be directed to Alexandra Retail Centre, not Facebook.
This Contest is open to Fans of Alexandra Retail Centre Facebook Page (“Page”) who are Singapore residents aged 18 years old and above. No Purchase is necessary to participate in this giveaway. Your Facebook name must have at least one matching first or last name with your NRIC name.
- How to Enter
Each participant is required to complete the following to enter:
- Spot the magical Christmas display at ARC
- Take a photo with it
- Upload the photo at Alexandra Retail Centre’s Facebook page’s tab
- Winners Drawing and Notification
Five (5) winners will be selected by third party, drawing from among all eligible entries received. Potential winner will be notified by phone or email to verify the authenticity of the Facebook account name, email and NRIC. If potential winner cannot be contacted or failed the verification process or fails to respond to the telephone call or email within twenty-four (24) hours, such potential winner is disqualified. In the event that a potential winner has forfeited the prize or is otherwise disqualified for any reason, Alexandra Retail Centre will award the prize to an alternate promotion winner. Winner is subject to verification by Alexandra Retail Centre and/or its agents, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters related to this Giveaway. An entrant is not a winner of any prize, unless and until entrant’s eligibility has been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete. Alexandra Retail Centre will not accept screenshots or other evidence of winning in lieu of its validation process. Any entry that occurs during any computer system failure or any reason is deemed a defective entry, is void and will not be honored. Potential promotion winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these official rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements.
Five (5) winners are each awarded with $100 Mapletree Vouchers. Prize is not exchangeable with cash. Alexandra Retail Centre (“Organizer”) reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions without prior notice and no correspondence shall be entertained. By accepting prize, the winner agrees to co-operate with and participate in any advertising or publicity activities relating to the contest and agrees that Organizer may publicize the name and/or photograph of each winner in such mode and manner as Organizer considers fit.
- By participating, you agree to release and hold harmless Alexandra Retail Centre and its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company's officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property arising out of entrant’s participation in this contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize, as well as or any claim or cause of action based on publicity rights, infringement of intellectual property, defamation, or invasion of privacy arising from any materials entrant has submitted in connection with entrant’s participation in this giveaway.
- Alexandra Retail Centre reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the contest, as determined by Alexandra Retail Centre in its sole discretion. Organizer reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the contest or to be acting in violation of these rules, terms and conditions or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Organizer reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.