Win Zoës for a Year Sweepstakes!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY STATE LAW.
- Eligibility: Win Zoës for a Year (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees, officers and directors of Zoës Kitchen and their parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, partners, suppliers and manufacturers or distributors of Sweepstakes materials, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members (whether related or not) of each such employee, officer and director are not eligible. You are not authorized to participate in the Sweepstakes if you are not located within the 50 United States or the District of Columbia. Subject to and governed exclusively by the applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations of the United States. Participation constitutes each entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to be bound by these Official Rules and Sponsor's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Timing:The Sweepstakes begins on 11/29/2017 at 12:00 p.m. Central Time (“CT”) and ends on 12/14/2017 at 9:00 a.m. CT (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
3. How to Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period, please go to Zoës Kitchen’s Facebook page located at www.facebook.com/zoeskitchen, and follow the links and instructions. Read the Official Rules and then follow the directions to complete your entry. By entering, you confirm your agreement to follow the Official Rules. Entries become the sole and exclusive property of Zoës Kitchen. Zoës Kitchen is not responsible for late, lost, stolen, illegible, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for mail, errors in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or the announcement of the prize(s), or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Receipt of entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Proof of entering information does not constitute proof of delivery or receipt.
Failure to comply with these instructions, fill in all required fields, provide true and accurate information and abide by the Official Rules will result in disqualification.
4. Entry Limit: One (1) entry per person/per email address during the Sweepstakes Period. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different e-mail addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other similar methods will void that entrant's entries. Use of any automated system, device or program to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” of an e-mail address is defined as the one natural person assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners are required to provide proof of being the authorized account holder before being deemed a winner of the prize.
- Winner Determination and Verification:On or after the end date of the Sweepstakes Period, Sponsor will randomly select one (1) potential Sweepstakes winner from all eligible entries received. Odds of winning the prize depends on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period, which is calculated by the number of total Facebook shares each valid participant generates. Sponsor’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of potential winner are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Potential winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The potential winner will be notified by phone or e-mail, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, on or after the end of the Sweepstakes Period. If potential winner cannot be contacted for any reason within five (5) calendar days of first notification attempt, if prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if winner rejects his/her prize, or in the event of any noncompliance with these Official Rules, then such prize will be deemed forfeited by winner and an alternate winner will be selected by Sponsor from all remaining eligible entries. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given. Limit one (1) prize per person or household.
- Prize:One $520 Zoës Kitchen gift card with an expiration date one year from the date of issuance. Approximate retail value of the prize is $520. No cash equivalent prizes are allowed, and prizes are non-transferable and non-redeemable. No substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any listed prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is solely responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
7. Publicity: Except where prohibited by law, by participating in the Sweepstakes, winner grants to Sponsor and its agents the right to use his/her name, image, likeness, photograph, portrait, picture, voice, opinions, statements and/or hometown, state, and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in any and all media now known or hereafter developed (including without limitation on the Internet or via wireless application protocol), worldwide, in perpetuity, without further notice or consideration.
- Release from Liability: By participating, entrants and winners agree to release Sponsor, Facebook, Inc., and their subsidiaries and affiliated companies, successors, assigns, agents, partners, independent contractors, suppliers, manufacturers and distributors of Sweepstakes materials or otherwise assisting with the Sweepstakes, and each of the foregoing company’s officers, directors, employees, contractors and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims or causes of action, losses, liabilities, harm, damages, injury, costs or expenses whatsoever (collectively, “Liabilities”), arising out of or in connection with your participation in the Sweepstakes and any Sweepstakes-related activities, including receipt of any prize in the Sweepstakes, and for any other claims including claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy due to your participation in the Sweepstakes.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to cancel, terminate, suspend, extend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize at random from the eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or any Sponsor web sites or to be acting or attempting to act in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike, improper or disruptive manner. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage Sponsor’s Page or any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of law. Should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify such person and to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (a) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical failures of any kind, including without limitation malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in cellular networks, phone lines or network hardware or software; (c) unauthorized third party intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (d) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (e) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize, or (f) any other acts or omissions to acts that are outside of Sponsor’s or any Released Parties’ control. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reason causes more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded (including any issues concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of this provision and these Official Rules) shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by binding arbitration in Plano, Texas in accordance with the Rules of the American Arbitration Association (À La Carte Services), and any judgment on the arbitration award shall be entered into any court having jurisdiction hereunder; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees or other costs; (c) entrant waives all rights to trial in any action or proceeding instituted in connection with these Official Rules, including without limitation the Sweepstakes; and (d) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor and any other issues in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Texas or any other jurisdiction).
- Winner / Official Rules: For winner information or an additional copy of these Official Rules, please send a self-addressed envelope to be received within thirty (30) days of the end date of the Sweepstakes to: Zoës Kitchen, Attn: Marketing (Rules/Winner’s List), 5760 State Highway 121, Suite 250, Plano, TX 75024.
14. Sponsor: Zoës Kitchen, 5760 State Highway 121, Suite 250, Plano, TX 75024. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Zoës Kitchen and not to Facebook.