Terms and Conditions: AMC SNATCH Screening Compeition – September 2018
1. The competition (the “Competition”) to which these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) apply, and the website on which they are posted, are managed by Zonemedia Management Limited (“ZML”), a private limited company incorporated under the laws of England and Wales, with registered company number 03290575, having its place of business at 111 Salusbury Road, London, NW6 6RG, United Kingdom, on behalf of one or more of its Affiliates (as defined in clause 4 below).
2. The Competition shall be open from 12:00 GMT Tuesday 18 September 2018 until 23:59 GMT Wednesday 26 September 2018 (“Competition Period”).
3. All entries must be received no later than 23:59:59 Wednesday 26 September 2018 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be processed.
4. The Competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or above only, excluding employees of ZML or any other entity within the AMC Networks Inc. group of companies from time to time (the “Affiliates”) (or their immediate families) and/or anyone else connected with the administration of the Competition.
5. By entering the Competition, all entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any entrant who fails to abide by any of these Terms and Conditions may be disqualified at ZML’s sole discretion.
6. No purchase is necessary to take part in the Competition.
7. Entrants can enter the Competition by completing the above competition form and question in full[AV1] .
8. Entries must not contain any language that may reasonably be considered indecent or offensive, nor must they defame, be derogatory towards or bring into disrepute the reputation of ZML, the television channel “AMC” or any other channel or service channel operated anywhere in the world by ZML or an Affiliate (the “Services”), or any other person. Any entry which ZML in its sole and absolute discretion considers to be in breach of this provision shall be removed and ZML reserves all other rights and remedies which it has available in respect of any such offending entry.
9. Multiple entries to the Competition are not permitted. Spammers will be disqualified.
10. ZML accepts no responsibility for any entries that are lost, illegible, incomplete or altered and all such entries shall be disqualified. No entries will be accepted after the Closing Date. Confirmation of sending an entry via the Internet is not proof of entry nor does it constitute receipt.
11. ZML reserves the right to make the winning entry publicly available.
12. Entrants agree and give their irrevocable permission to ZML to use and/or reproduce their entries in perpetuity on a royalty free basis in any way, by any and all media, in any and all territories worldwide, including but not limited to use on-air/online and for other marketing purposes.
13. Entrants providing a correct answer to the Question who are not otherwise disqualified in accordance with these Terms and Conditions (the “Eligible Entrants”) will go forward to the random selection process managed by ZML.
14. The winners will be two different persons, selected at random from all Eligible Entrants (the “Winners”).
15. The Winners shall each win the following prize: two tickets to the exclusive screening of Episode 1 of SNATCH S2 on the 3rd October in London.
16. Each of the Winners will be contacted via the details provided and will be required to provide all requested information including but not limited to their email address and postal address within 24 hours of being so contacted. ZML reserves the right to award the Prize to another Eligible Entrant if this confirmation is not completed within the required timeframe.
17. The Prize is non-transferable and there are no alternatives. ZML may substitute the Prize for an alternative of the same or comparable value if it, in its sole discretion, deems necessary.
18. ZML’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
20. The Prize includes nothing other than that which is expressly stated by this Terms and Conditions to be included as part of the Prize. For the avoidance of doubt the Prize expressly excludes the cost of travel to the Event and no food or drink shall be included as part of the Prize. The Prize may be subject to third party terms and conditions for which ZML is not responsible or liable.
21. Subject to any prevailing data protection legislation, the surname and country of origin of the entrant responsible for the winning entry may be obtained by writing to ZML, at the address set out in paragraph 1 (above) up to one month after the Closing Date, enclosing a return self-addressed stamped envelope.
23. Subject to clause 22 above, by entering the Competition, each entrant consents to all or part of their name, their age, their country and/or images of them being used in publicity materials and events relating to the Competition and/or the Services and ZML does not accept any obligations of confidence towards the entrants.
24. Subject to clause 22 above, by entering the Competition, each entrant further consents to the whole or part of their name, their age and their country being posted on a website operated by ZML or an Affiliate, and on-air on the Services after the Closing Date for a period of time to be determined by ZML at its sole discretion.
25. Entrants acknowledge that the dates of any ZML events cannot be altered.
26. ZML shall be entitled to terminate or modify these Terms and Conditions in its absolute discretion at any time.
27. Save for liability for: (i) personal injury or death arising from its negligence or that of its personnel, agents, or sub-contractors (if any); or (ii) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, ZML and its Affiliates exclude, as far as permitted by law, all liability in connection with the Competition and the Prize awarded or not awarded in connection with the Competition.
28. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising therefrom.