Festival Republic have teamed up with Ticketmaster to offer you the chance to purchase tickets for Electric Picnic 2020 at a discounted price as a way of thanking you for returning to Electric Picnic.
If you are successful, you will receive a loyalty code for you to use to purchase a discounted ticket to Electric Picnic 2020.
There are 2 discounts available and they apply to the following:
1. If you have purchased tickets to any 3 or more previous Electric Picnics
2. If you have purchased tickets to 1 or 2 previous Electric Picnics
** KIOSK PURCHASES **This registration process applies only to previous Electric Picnic Ticketmaster online ticket purchases. If you have purchased any or all of your previous Electric Picnic tickets from a Ticketmaster Kiosk, then you will need to return to any Ticketmaster Kiosk with valid proof of purchase when tickets go on sale to redeem a discount code. Validity of proof is at the discretion of Ticketmaster.
The closing date to register for the Electric Picnic 2020 Loyalty Scheme is Wednesday 04 of September at 8am CET.
At Ticketmaster, we’re committed to getting more tickets into the hands of fans. Through our partnerships with artists and clients, we’re here to help ensure that real fans get to see the events they love and giving you access to great tickets.
NOTE: Verified Fan tickets are limited and subject to availability! Loyalty password access to Electric Picnic 2020 will be given to existing Electric Picnic past purchasers (those who have purchased one or more Electric Picnic events online) and are verified by Ticketmaster. Please make sure you register using the same email address as your previous Electric Picnic ticket purchases.
1. IF ANY OR ALL OF YOUR ELECTRIC PICNIC TICKET PURCHASES WERE FROM TICKETMASTER KIOSKS:
This online registration process only applies to previous Electric Picnic Ticketmaster online ticket purchases. If you have purchased any or all of your previous Electric Picnic tickets from a Ticketmaster Kiosk, then you will need to return to any Ticketmaster Kiosk with valid proof of purchase when tickets go on sale to redeem a loyalty code. A list of Ticketmaster outlets is available here.
Valid proof of purchase includes:
• Electric Picnic ticket receipts
• Previous Electric Picnic wristbands
• Bank statements indicating an Electric Picnic ticket purchase
Validity of proof is at the discretion of Ticketmaster.
2. IF ALL OF YOUR PREVIOUS ELECTRIC PICNIC TICKET PURCHASES WERE MADE ONLINE VIA TICKETMASTER’S WEBSITE:
To register for a loyalty code for EP2020 all you need to do is to follow the application process detailed below.
Please note: if you did not purchase one of your previous Electric Picnic tickets from Ticketmaster directly, you will not be eligible for the Loyalty Scheme.
The Electric Picnic Loyalty Scheme registration is open from 9am Monday 26th August 2019, until 8am Wednesday 4th September 2019 CET.
Any registrations received after the deadline will not be counted.
• New registration is required in order to access loyalty codes for Electric Picnic 2020, even if you have received loyalty codes automatically from Ticketmaster for Electric Picnic previously.
• You must be 18 or over to register and use this Loyalty Scheme.
• You must have purchased a ticket for a previous Electric Picnic before.
• Ticketmaster must be able to verify you through your email address therefore it is essential you register using the same email address as your previous Electric Picnic ticket purchases.
• You must have purchased an Electric Picnic ticket directly from Ticketmaster (either at a kiosk or online) to be eligible for the Loyalty Scheme.
• There is a 2 ticket limit per code.
• Remember: If you purchased an Electric Picnic ticket from a physical Ticketmaster outlet, you will not be eligible for the online registration process. Please return to any Ticketmaster outlet (list available here) when tickets go on sale with valid proof of purchase (listed above) to redeem your loyalty code.
• A loyalty code or request for a loyalty code does not guarantee a ticket purchase to Electric Picnic 2020. Tickets are sold on a first come, first serve basis.
• Loyalty allocations are limited and tickets are sold on a first come first serve basis.
• Please note that loyalty codes are subject to availability.
• If you have been found to be eligible to receive a loyalty code, you will receive an email on Friday 6 September with your code. For more information about how Ticketmaster makes decisions on eligibility, please see our Eligibility Terms.
• Please ensure to check all spam / applicable folders in your email.
• To ensure you receive notification of your loyalty code, add email@example.com to your safe senders list.
• The email will contain your link to purchase and your unique loyalty code to access tickets.
• The loyalty scheme (and use of loyalty codes) will end at Midnight Sunday 29th September CET, or in the event of a sell-out of the allocation, whichever comes first.
By registering for the Electric Picnic Loyalty Scheme you consent to your past purchase data being used.
We will use the information you provide to contact you if you are successful. We may also share your information with the promoter and venue to help them operate and administer the event.
For more information about how Ticketmaster makes decisions on eligibility, please see our Eligibility Terms.
Electric Picnic ticket terms and conditions apply, to review click here
You have successfully registered for Electric Picnic 2020 Loyalty Scheme, powered by Ticketmaster Verified Fan.
If you have been found to be eligible to receive a loyalty code, you will receive an email on Friday 6 September with your code.
We're sorry, the registration period for the Electric Picnic 2020 Loyalty Scheme, powered by Ticketmaster Verified Fan, has closed.
On Friday 6 September, you’ll receive an email confirming whether you’ve been verified.
Also check the Verified Fan Terms & Conditions and follow @TicketmasterIre for the latest #VerifiedFan news and announcements.