1) The “MO Money Monday Giveaway” promotion is only available July 27, 2020.
2) Persons must be at least 18 years old to enter and win. Winners may be required to furnish proof of age.
3) An individual is limited to one entry per drawing and can only win in this promotion once. An entry is valid for one drawing only, and does not carry over.
4) One winner will be drawn; odds are based upon the number of entries.
5) The drawing will be held on July 28, 2020; winner will be posted on Facebook before 5 p.m. that day.
6) The prize is $300 worth of Scratchers tickets.
7) Persons may enter a contest by visiting the Lottery’s Facebook or Twitter page, and filling out the entry form.
8) Persons may need to enter by providing Missouri Lottery with the following information (but not limited to): name, date of birth, address, phone number and email address. Entry forms that do not have all required fields properly completed will not be eligible to win.
9) Winners will be determined based on random drawing.
10) The Missouri Lottery is not responsible for late, lost, damaged, destroyed or misdirected entries.
11) Winners will be notified by email the day of being drawn a winner. If no email is provided or it is invalid, the winner will be notified via the phone number provided in the entry form. If both the email and the phone number are invalid, the next alternate drawn will be deemed the winner. Winners must claim the prize in a timely manner (seven days from original email notification, unless stated otherwise).
12) This promotion is available to Missouri Lottery players. If the winner resides out of state, he or she must pick up the prize at a regional Lottery office.
13) The winners’ names may be posted online through our social media outlets including Facebook, Twitter, Missouri Lottery Blog, our website and any other source deemed necessary by the Missouri Lottery.
14) The Missouri Lottery has the right to release prize winner information to various media sources and list winners’ names and pictures on our social media outlets including Facebook, Twitter, Missouri Lottery Blog, and our website, www.molottery.com.
15) The Missouri Lottery reserves the right to publish winners’ names, hometowns, photographs and/or videos for publicity purposes without any claim for broadcasting, internet, print, other right or further compensation.
16) By the act of entering the promotion, all promotion entrants release the Missouri Lottery, its employees and agents, successors and assigns, from any and all claims which they may have arising out of any use of their photograph, name and likeness. Additionally, entrants confirm they are the owner of all rights, including copyright of their entry photos and that they have read and agreed to the rules of the contest detailed in the promotions overview.
17) The Missouri Lottery, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if any prize cannot be awarded as described due to unavailability or for any other reason. Additional restrictions and conditions specific to any particular prize will be disclosed to winners upon prize notification.
18) The chances of winning are dependent upon the number of entries received for each drawing.
19) Any additional local, state, federal or other taxes, expenses or surcharges associated with the prizes not mentioned in these rules are the responsibility of the winner.
20) The Missouri Lottery makes no implied warranties of any kind with respect to the safety, appearance or performance of any prize offered.
21) In the event of a dispute arising out of these rules and procedures, a player’s sole remedy is limited to entry into another promotional drawing or event with prizes of similar value.
22) Each person participating in this contest agrees by the act of participation to be bound by these rules and procedures, statutes, administrative rules and procedures of the Missouri Lottery.
23) Per Missouri Lottery Policy 2.13, employees are not eligible to play or participate in any Missouri Lottery promotion.
24) The Missouri Lottery cannot mail Scratchers tickets out of state; therefore if the winner lives out of state he or she must make arrangements to collect their prize at the closest regional office.
25) This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Participants agree to a complete release of Facebook.